• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

DOC.ovEr LORD

20210228-072312.jpg

...Cöccmmhewing up six blotter....

20210228-073101.jpg

Be very careful in New Jersey....

I keep fallibgm out from one bag sniffed at a time if I shot this batch id die...waking up in different parts of my Apartments hours later naked no rwcollection

KEEP YPUR CKPTHES ON DUDE 😝

Last edited:
Sober as a judge but have 3.5 of fentadope otw. 90 minutes seems like forever when your craving like a sob

It’s 3 AM. I’m a bit high with a bit to go. However, the fall from the wagon has not mortally wounded me. At least not yet.

FIFY.

That's what they call meth in the midwest. Go.

You on that dex maintenence?

Yes. Have been doing brilliantly for last 2 months turning my life back into something meaningful and productive. Not sure what happened. Spent 3 days in hospital having minor procedure (with no dex and lots of opiates which I hate). Then once day back at home by myself and I was away with a tasty couple of points of meth of uneven quality. First point mind-blowing. Second point tasted very weird. Fortunately first point was more than enough to light me up for a couple of days I think.

Had 500mg of phenibut and kratom.

Took the last of my meth yesterday so I'm taking a break from stims and benzos.

fuck, blackout monday... yesterday is blank, just woke up and feel badly like H but cant get now and the bupre aint doing shit for me except keepin wd at bay. amnyhow

im fucking stoned... having big internal monologue with my self lol
oh and sippping some wine. fuck knows where i got this but i woke up with it lol
Fuck really want H

9mg eszopiclone as need to chill with a headache coming on (just trying to use it up at this point).

Also 600mg Ibuprofen to stop the pain hopefully until I lift my prescription tomorrow.

Constant headaches and migraines suck.

Up to 15mg, feel nothing so there’s that. Talking eszopiclone btw.

9mg eszopiclone as need to chill with a headache coming on (just trying to use it up at this point).

Also 600mg Ibuprofen to stop the pain hopefully until I lift my prescription tomorrow.

Constant headaches and migraines suck.

I’ve got a filthy headache from lying weirdly on the lounge trying to watch a big screen TV with double-to-blurry vision. Paracetamol and Ibuprofen didn’t touch it but I don’t want to drop any valium to unkink everything lest it eat into my high.