• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

I’m prescribed two doses of 120 a day but usually alter it slightly with an extra or less ten or twenty depending on how much pain I’m in but that’s not even a third of what I was on up till about a year ago
What about you
hard for me to say. Im not really an oxy user. To be honest, i have only been taking it the last 3 month to see how it compares to the H im getting and how much i need to use to keep dope sickness at bay. But so far if i dont use any H for the day i can get away with 80-100mg oxy just to feel fine. Keeping dope sickness at 4/10 (1 being completely fine and 10 being i want to kill myself) So yeah hard to say. My body is weird when it comes to opiates, 100mg oxy keeps dope sickness at bay but so does 2mg subutex and according to all calculators or conversion tools for opiates the way im handling it or dealing with it makes no sense, not even my Doctor. He knows im an H addict and we have experimented with a lot of opiates to see what is the best but at the end of the day subutex is the best for me but it doesnt take the pain away, so i don't know what to do anymore

Nothing today as of 6th hour of this day. Just took 0.5mg of Xanax to drift into sleep in 2-3 hours. Short day today, since decided to stop spending nights on hash and coke. Was my first foray into hard drugs (coke), did 5 nights (I think) in a row. Last night was incredibly pleasureful with significant body high usual coke on top of the world stuff. But enough for now, feel too detached from real world, work and family need attention and most importantly I need attention, this was intense ...

hard for me to say. Im not really an oxy user. To be honest, i have only been taking it the last 3 month to see how it compares to the H im getting and how much i need to use to keep dope sickness at bay. But so far if i dont use any H for the day i can get away with 80-100mg oxy just to feel fine. Keeping dope sickness at 4/10 (1 being completely fine and 10 being i want to kill myself) So yeah hard to say. My body is weird when it comes to opiates, 100mg oxy keeps dope sickness at bay but so does 2mg subutex and according to all calculators or conversion tools for opiates the way im handling it or dealing with it makes no sense, not even my Doctor. He knows im an H addict and we have experimented with a lot of opiates to see what is the best but at the end of the day subutex is the best for me but it doesnt take the pain away, so i don't know what to do anymore
I can totally see where you are coming from brother
I’m trying to cut my oxy use down so I can have a life where I remember my kids growing up but in the same breath I don’t want to spend my life living in pain and miserable so I’m trying to find some kind of happy medium
It doesn’t help the fact that I enjoy getting smashed
Benzo was always my DOC but I was always able to control my use on them but those oxys are just so fucking morish
Anyway ot
110mg oxy railed
2800mg Gabapentin oral
10mg diazepam
20mg nitrazepam
Bowl of weed
Smoking a cigarette
Washing down my benzos with a fucking glorious cup of hot tea 🍵

I can totally see where you are coming from brother
I’m trying to cut my oxy use down so I can have a life where I remember my kids growing up but in the same breath I don’t want to spend my life living in pain and miserable so I’m trying to find some kind of happy medium
It doesn’t help the fact that I enjoy getting smashed
Benzo was always my DOC but I was always able to control my use on them but those oxys are just so fucking morish
Anyway ot
110mg oxy railed
2800mg Gabapentin oral
10mg diazepam
20mg nitrazepam
Bowl of weed
Smoking a cigarette
Washing down my benzos with a fucking glorious cup of hot tea 🍵
Hang in there Brotha, I'm trying till i can actually get a drug/herb or whatever that deals with my addiction and pain at the same time. Till then i will just dose as i do but also in the last few weeks i've tried to bring the amounts consumed down, except for last week when i went balls to the wall. But the struggle is real.

Much Love
Coffeeshroom

Had 3.5g of kratom, 0.25mg of alprazolam and ~10mg of meth just to wake myself up a bit for a zoom meeting.

Last night was extremely extrange, I got into sleep mode at like 2:30am but I remember lying in bed semi-conscious, don't know if that counts as being asleep but I don't think so. At some point I remember thinking "damn I've been lying here eyes closed for a while, I have no accurate perception of time but I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of hours have passed", so because I was still semi-conscious I decided to check the time on my phone and it was 5:30am. The same thing happened again and suddenly it was 7am...
I had an alarm at 9am but my meeting was at 11:30 so I decided to give myself one last chance and weirdly enough I feel asleep (for real) a couple of minutes after closing my eyes. Very weird stuff, must be the drugs I guess.

Another fat pile of oxy railed
Approx 120mg
Another 2480mg Gabapentin
Currently smoking cigarette and having a cup of tea then will rail another 40mg of ox and start vaping some stardog weed

I took 300mg of Lyrica and 0.5mg of Risperidone to sleep last night. Maybe I was a bit hasty trying to ditch the antipsychotic... because that homicidal rage inside me has quelled. Also that brain fog and trouble concentrating has eased. It was really bad yesterday... constantly losing time, then not being aware of what people were talking about in therapy. Felt this full mental block. It was challenging.

120mg oxy
2800mg Gabapentin
Vape of stardog
Cigarette
Large ass mug of amazing tea 🍵
Going into work baked as fuck today as am gearing up to quit and at least if I’m stoned il dour it out a bit longer
Have a great but safe day Blue world 🌍
Nightraver out

0.8mg bupre. How stupid I am, was talking with a friend and understood that what Im experiencing is my typical benzo withdrawals. Still gonna get tested.

I don’t really feel high despite puffing away on crystal all day. However it is 2 AM and I’m watching two different movies, reading BL, sexting a woman in Indonesia and masturbating all at the same time so maybe I’m a little affected:

🙂Euphoric....!!!!!!!!!!
Rails of really pure cocaine, intramuscular anasket, kratom, and some stupid fire fullmelt hashish!

This is quite the combo. God is good.

Last edited:
I have a gram of meth left. I’m going to spend the day and however much of the night is necessary to smoke it in my light globe and then be done with the damn stuff for a while. I went through a gram in last 36 hours and am in the land of diminishing returns now but can’t put it away for another day. I have important meeting on Saturday so need to get it done fast enough to get some sleep Friday night.

Good to be back and posting in these threads again! :D

-- 3 mg of Clonazepam (Rivotril 0.5 mg tabs & generic brand 2 mg tabs) - oral
-- 50 mg of Promethazine - oral
-- 5 mg of Methadone - oral
-- about 100 mg of 4-Fluoro-Methylphenidate - insuffliated over the course of the day
-- 3 Red Bulls

That's about it, might try to get some shuteye soon because I am getting a COVID-19 test tomorrow :sleep::eek:

-- Peace o/

Okay I have to ask guys. I don’t get the promethazine thing. 50mg of it would literally knock me out. It’s something a lot of us use to help us sleep in my field actually. Not done recreationally to get high- how does that work?

Yeah same for me. I got some codeine cough syrup once, the infamous sizzurp. Just knocked me out cold, no possibility of staying awake. I barely even felt the codeine, just got sleepy as fuck.