• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

Good mornin you crazy bastards
Not driving my digger today have been released into the world to do deliveries today so as one would expect I'm going to be higher than a pilots lunch box
So far this morning
210mg OxyContin
5600mg gaba p
10mg diazepam
Going to be puffing on a Pineapple Express thc cart through the morning already had a couple of hits and am blazed already
Hey @AutoTripper you still alive brother

hatian dropped anotha bud... dont know what it is but its blaze and fixin to blaze mo
ha

Hey you crazy Blue Diamonds 💎
Hope you are all well

Bastard cunt court this morning for a few things so just to be on the safe side last night I did the usual preparations
300 80mg oxy tied in condom Coated in honey double wrapped and swallowed along with 3.1/2 ounce of Afghan hash and thirty bupe so should have plenty of bargaining/barter power for a while
Didn't want to stand in the doc too melted in front of the judge so
30mg diazepam 10mg nitazepam
5g of gabby gab p
One bucket/gravity bong of banging 💥 grass

Don't think il go down but like to be prepared
Wish me luck my crazy Blue buddies and hopefully see you all on the dark side

Ps @AutoTripper you stay safe and keep shining bright you crazy diamond
You I definitely will meet in the dark side of the moon 🌙 brother

Hey you crazy Blue Diamonds 💎
Hope you are all well

Bastard cunt court this morning for a few things so just to be on the safe side last night I did the usual preparations
300 80mg oxy tied in condom Coated in honey double wrapped and swallowed along with 3.1/2 ounce of Afghan hash and thirty bupe so should have plenty of bargaining/barter power for a while
Didn't want to stand in the doc too melted in front of the judge so
30mg diazepam 10mg nitazepam
5g of gabby gab p
One bucket/gravity bong of banging 💥 grass

Don't think il go down but like to be prepared
Wish me luck my crazy Blue buddies and hopefully see you all on the dark side

Ps @AutoTripper you stay safe and keep shining bright you crazy diamond
You I definitely will meet in the dark side of the moon 🌙 brother
Hi mate. I wshed to reply yesterday but wasn't really capable. Thanks for bumping my amnesia. I was holding off on sending out search party's lol but logic insisted Nightraver is odds on likely still trottng by.

I think we need t introduce some scheme though, I'm leaning towards ED209's...ahem I mean the Nazi....ahem I mean the Australian government's "You have 15 seconds to comply" system!

What an analogy hey? Australia, China, UK, Bidenarctica- ED209's in flesh and spirit.

Just so I know you're okay lol.

Sounds like some fun freedom at work to make a change. Hope that becoms more regular and sounds like you are settling into the daily grind better mentally now, vs 2 months back, vs to begin with, gradually in "shifts" lol.

But shit. Just hoping you get a result today bigtime.

Not much else matters here for the mo in this light.

I'm fixing up myself now, so much LSD this year over 25 mg's since February, and ironically it's just over exactly 25 years since I first took LSD (25).

Just another of life coincidences(?)

Last week was nuts though, 3.3 mg's in 7 days including a plugged dose and 650 mics of ALD 52, best Acid I've ever known, real Astral Travelling stuff, beyond matter, spectacular.

Enough is enough for now. LSD is the hardest drug not to take, it's heavenly and magnificent to experience but returning my head and astral chords into my body again is tough as hell, like jetlag and depression, mania for a week after, always intensifying like a storm until finally at peak, the surf breaks and the energy has worked it's way though.

I get the deepest acute temporary depression following admittedly very large doses of Acid. It always passes but Long Covid damaged my nerves a lot, mentally destabilising me and is making the aftermath of trips too much, in a physical nerve based anxiety manner.

I have been tripping so often on high doses, every one as deep, visionary and ethereal as ever, so it's going through that grinding mill again and again with shirt stints of restbite and settlements between.

So a break now. I need it anyway, but really once the Covid is cleared from my nerves for a second time (it was cleared already but plugging 1000 mics of LSD was too intense physically for my nervous system, mind was sound, and the Long C sensed a weakness and re-entered my nerves from the bladder only then), the trips should be a lot easier to come down from again like they aleays have been before Covid damage.

Man I pray they let you loose today. Please let us know if you get a chance.

That's initiative, wisdom and brave proactivity too, clever stashing.

I'm picturing you though also at home next few days hopefully..."Uurrgghh" (loo sounds)

"What's this one? Oh, the hash. I was hoping it was the oxy's but oh well"

Lol.

Keep us updated please mate.

And yes if there is a plane for us to exist, ideally body free or just immortal, we will surely connect.

Personally, I'm expecting that to be much much sooner than more than the lion's share of humanity is even contemplating.

Lion's share meaning maybe 99.99% plus of BL posters at least, excluding or including me in that stat.

March 3rd 2022. Possible big day. I simply await. I've bot dropped this anywhere really. I'm not personally looking further ahead, just waiting now to see. I'm as axcited as nervous but I'd rather be looking ahead with a strategy and plan to heal and live a future.

@Nightraver solid luck man. I applaud you again. That positive outlook and buoyancy. Nobody demonstrates that better than yourself.

Edible cannabis now, one dose Etiz and a strong coffee just mo ago. Then likely a lot of kava today. 👍

Last edited:
And yes if there is a olane for us to exist, ideally body freer just immortal, we will surely connect.
A few very close fellow trippers I started my shroom adventures with way back all agreed after having a large mug of slimy shroom tea and watching a bio about Sid Barrett that the dark side of the moon is more a dimension than a place where all like minded trippers stop at after dying to regroup for the adventure of exploring this whole multiverse
I really do believe it will be something like this

Am currently waiting on my case being called been sitting here for almost two hours now
God knows how many times iv hit a nod llf

Thanks brother really appreciate the sentiment

A few very close fellow trippers I started my shroom adventures with way back all agreed after having a large mug of slimy shroom tea and watching a bio about Sid Barrett that the dark side of the moon is more a dimension than a place where all like minded trippers stop at after dying to regroup for the adventure of exploring this whole multiverse
I really do believe it will be something like this

Am currently waiting on my case being called been sitting here for almost two hours now
God knows how many times iv hit a nod llf

Thanks brother really appreciate the sentiment
Good luck mate. Wherever you go, it's all the same in a way. Time flies. Happiness can be found in unlikely places on paper.

The whole world is a prison now too. We are arguably subjected to more psychological torture on the outside even.

Still praying for you continued...freedom? Lol. Hope to hear from you v soon with good news man.

Too high to sleep
Lot's of caffeine and Sugar
Trying too Nod
I know that feeling well.

Except sugar consumption and excess caffeine play no part in it in my own case.

I just slept two nights and a day, on off without exactly getting up since last meal about 34 hours ago now.

Prob over 30 hours sleep. I needed it bad. I still do. I forced myself to get up today, as it gets harder physically from not eating to the point where it's easier to just stay in bed.

Which does really appeal to me, but it's a life decision with inevitable outcome.

i pulled myself through because it will be possible. ♡♡♡♡
YOU CAN 💙💝
I can. I have, hundreds of times just managing daily 365 health catch 22's.

I've strategised, set focus, steeled commitment and with pure will and mental strength, hacked the reality physically, energetically to be right out of the ditch in a new body again.

I did lose all focus totally though since maybe June this year. I've always had focus. For 41 years, I don't recall there ever being no focus.

And you need focus, which in my mind comes from hope.

Which needs building, but I don't do illusory hope as vital a simple coping measure any form of hope is.

I only do real hope though. That's what I'm looking for. But it's more a matter of perspective and philosophy for me now personally.

Not just pretending and "hoping" lol for the best.

Unfortunately as healthy and understandable as that way of hoping is, it's a mythological concept IMO, in today's world anyway.

Lol, I have gone a little nuts you can surely see!

I want to do a sober 2022.
And I will when I can. Thnxx.
If it's achievable, it's achievable is a good motto I think.

If it isn't it's not meant to be.

And remember super wise Bob Marley sang...how you you expect to finish if you didn't make a start?

Beautiful encouraging inspiring words about direction.

And remember super wise Bob Marley sang...how you you expect to finish if you didn't make a start?
off topic - I think I've seen you post this repeatedly and I'm struggling to place the song?

Am a huge Marley fan and used to busk loads of his tunes so it's annoying me - put me outta my misery and tell me the song's name? thanks

on topic - not high at all, not low either (well, maybe very slightly stimmed from the two coffee's I've just had...got some amazing live resin diamonds to vape later tonight tho :)

off topic - I think I've seen you post this repeatedly and I'm struggling to place the song?

Am a huge Marley fan and used to busk loads of his tunes so it's annoying me - put me outta my misery and tell me the song's name? thanks

on topic - not high at all, not low either (well, maybe very slightly stimmed from the two coffee's I've just had...got some amazing live resin diamonds to vape later tonight tho :)
I'll be sure to get those accurate lyrics and song itself for you.

The words might vary. One of my CD's listened too of late so just need to find the song.

I don't think it was Peter Tosh but him I love too. Hilarious man. Genius too. Holy. Love people like that.

Just to time stamp this for my own later reference, purely spontaneously and not at all pre-planned, but with about 15 minutes deliberation, I just placed 600 Mics of LSD under my tongue.

I never remember when I dose too often anyway. This post is a surefire way.

I might attempt a brisk fresh air dusk walk to try wake up my still mega sleepy head now.

Just to time stamp this for my own later reference, purely spontaneously and not at all pre-planned, but with about 15 minutes deliberation, I just placed 600 Mics of LSD under my tongue.

I never remember when I dose too often anyway. This post is a surefire way.

I might attempt a brisk fresh air dusk walk to try wake up my still mega sleepy head now.
Damn man 600 mics? Idk if I'd ever willingly dose that high, but I've never really thought to. Happy tripping

Took 1.5g phenibut
50mg Hydroxyzine
Rainbow blood vape juice

For lunch. Just browsing Bluelight a bit fuckin around. Preparing my soul for the unbearable Friday night rush at work.

Some DCK and some 1cP-LSD microdose. Craving the full thing aka trip but can't currently here and now. Need a nice place in the nature and some nice people, both of which I lack currently.

Damn man 600 mics? Idk if I'd ever willingly dose that high, but I've never really thought to. Happy tripping
Thanks. It won't be happy as such on this occasion at least, it usuallybis happy tripping.

This is intense but normally ordinary and extraordinarily by definition.

Thanks. It won't be happy as such on this occasion at least, it usuallybis happy tripping.

This is intense but normally ordinary and extraordinarily by definition.
Have a great trip man

I have zero comprehension why anyone would ever want to be on a computer / typing / seeing people's posts etc on 600ug, or even on 100ug...but each to their own obviously...last time I had a decent amount 'only' 250 (genuine) ug lsd-25 I didn't even know what a computer was for a good 7 hours or so :)

On topic - vapoing some awesome weed, strain is 'Strawberry Cough' - seems very cerebral but no anxiety etc...kinda calm and quite joyous in fact