• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

Gonna try my best to chug down 2 nasty teaspoons of red maeng da kratom, in the hopes of experiencing some minor relaxation...

wish me luck because I'm not near a sink

1g of Rhodiola Rosea, almost flying :) love this stuff, I rarely take it because I tend to get hypomanic on it, but when I do take it, it's with exactly that intention

1g of Rhodiola Rosea, almost flying :) love this stuff, I rarely take it because I tend to get hypomanic on it, but when I do take it, it's with exactly that intention
Hmmm... What actually is that? I've never heard of it.

2400mg gabapentin
30mg cbd

Man I'm rolling through this gaba script pretty damn quick, it def doesn't really do the trick anymore and I really want to take some benzos

Last edited:
Found out about 2 of our recent BL departures and spent all last night in pieces. I'm feeling okay today though mostly.

Yeah I know what you mean about that. :( I was bummed out by that myself, I hadn't had much interaction with either but I'd definitely seen them around and I often enjoyed some of CH's posts. I've been pretty unhappy myself lately tbh. Just been recovering from a surgery, still can't walk around that much and haven't for the past month, just leading a totally sedentary existence which isn't good for me. 😞 I distract myself with the site but I often feel so weak and lonely, and I'd be lying if I said that I hadn't look at the piles of sedatives and painkillers I've been accumulating and not had bad thoughts. Didn't mean for things to get too "real" here, lol, but that's just how I've been feeling I guess. Some good things have happened too but lately it's just felt like one step forward, two steps back

Yeah I know what you mean about that. :( I was bummed out by that myself, I hadn't had much interaction with either but I'd definitely seen them around and I often enjoyed some of CH's posts. I've been pretty unhappy myself lately tbh. Just been recovering from a surgery, still can't walk around that much and haven't for the past month, just leading a totally sedentary existence which isn't good for me. 😞 I distract myself with the site but I often feel so weak and lonely, and I'd be lying if I said that I hadn't look at the piles of sedatives and painkillers I've been accumulating and not had bad thoughts. Didn't mean for things to get too "real" here, lol, but that's just how I've been feeling I guess. Some good things have happened too but lately it's just felt like one step forward, two steps back

No I totally get it. I'm sorry you have to deal with that though man I hope you feel better soon. If I was you I'd cut myself some slack and take a few of those pills, I mean I think you deserve it after getting cut open and whatnot. But if you're trying the clean thing, I'll send some strength your way man.

It seems like after all these years the BL regulars I've known and loved have all gone away somehow or another. I see you pop I'm every so often, as well as Felonious, but aside from that the other DC people who welcomed me with open arms here years ago are all gone now :[

600mgs Cimetidine
105mgs Methadone
200mgs 3-MMC <intranasaly>
About to drop and 200mgs 3-MMC <orally>

Feeling incredible right now. Haven't had any Cathinones in so long and this is a very clean batch of 3-MMC that must have been synthed pretty recently. I'd been hearing some of what's going around is subpar but that is deff not the case with the batch I got my hands on tonight.

🌈💙🌈💚 P.L.U.R 🌈🧡🌈

600mgs Cimetidine
105mgs Methadone
200mgs 3-MMC <intranasaly>
About to drop and 200mgs 3-MMC <orally>

Feeling incredible right now. Haven't had any Cathinones in so long and this is a very clean batch of 3-MMC that must have been synthed pretty recently. I'd been hearing some of what's going around is subpar but that is deff not the case with the batch I got my hands on tonight.

🌈💙🌈💚 P.L.U.R 🌈🧡🌈

Is 3-MMC one of the better ones? I've tried a few cathinones and they were really hit or miss, even each of the cathinones themselves were a spin of the wheel each time I used them. I've seen 3-MMC mentioned a lot around BL lately.

Yes its one of the best of them created @devilsgospel, period. Surely the star of what is on the market right now. The only one better than it in my eyes is pre-ban Mephedrone, those super pure batches of rice crystal after the perfected the synth a few years in. Also bk-MDMA is really good as well, like 4-MEC quite a bit had a bunch of fun with that one years ago. 3-MeOMC is similar to this but less potent and it's not good for you, this isn't either which is why I only use it sparingly. It feels like a cross between the best Cocaine and MDMA you've ever had, yes its that good!!!

I never tried 3mmc but have heard good things

It's fire and i really wanna find a US vendor with it and im gonna keep a little stockpile in my time lock safe. It sucks that this amazing vendor in the NLs doesn't wanna ship to the US anymore they have such a good selection, like one of my favorite vendors ever. My Chinese connects tho I get amazing deal from them like way cheaper than NL pricing the problem is alot of their stims/empathogens are way shittier and are more or less functional stimulants. On another note I have been getting these emails from stateside outfit that has bulk only Ethylone or Eutylone stupid cheap in US warehouse like it would blow your mind. But im pretty sure it's nowhere near as good as this stuff and that is why 3-MMC costs more. But if they would be willing to give me a smallish sample of 5 grams if it's tests legit id go for it. Cuz my vendor with this 3-MMC just shut the doors on us sadly, for now unless I can brainstorm and figure out a work around...

It's fire and i really wanna find a US vendor with it and im gonna keep a little stockpile in my time lock safe. It sucks that this amazing vendor in the NLs doesn't wanna ship to the US anymore they have such a good selection, like one of my favorite vendors ever. My Chinese connects tho I get amazing deal from them like way cheaper than NL pricing the problem is alot of their stims/empathogens are way shittier and are more or less functional stimulants. On another note I have been getting these emails from stateside outfit that has bulk only Ethylone or Eutylone stupid cheap in US warehouse like it would blow your mind. But im pretty sure it's nowhere near as good as this stuff and that is why 3-MMC costs more. But if they would be willing to give me a smallish sample of 5 grams if it's tests legit id go for it. Cuz my vendor with this 3-MMC just shut the doors on us sadly, for now unless I can brainstorm and figure out a work around...
Yeah, I never got into too much, as once I discovered meth I kind of dropped most of the rc stims. Yeah, NL is a no-go for just about everyone man, might as well give up on that one completely unless you want your shit seized and your address burnt up.

Yeah, I never got into too much, as once I discovered meth I kind of dropped most of the rc stims. Yeah, NL is a no-go for just about everyone man, might as well give up on that one completely unless you want your shit seized and your address burnt up.

For this reason I've only ever done domestic and I've never had an issue. Living in 4 different places in 3 states has helped too I imagine lol. Not to mention my incredibly long name that I can shorten to about 3 other mail-valid names. You could say I put a lot of thought into it.

Furthest I'll go is the UK, I used to have a great RC guy there but it takes long and his customer service guy is an unflinching asshole. He's still around though if I had to use him. Too bad nobody has O-DSMT in the US rn, pretty sure the only guy I found is scamming people.

Oh and also I'm high

Snorted about 6mg 3-HO-PCP mixed with ~20mg 3-FPM (we need a name for it, get on that DC) and had 2 cups of opium tea to wash down 3mg etizolam. Oh and a dab of Rollins. And a 1:1 10mg edible...oh and like another 6mg 3-HO-PCP orally...

Last edited:
No I totally get it. I'm sorry you have to deal with that though man I hope you feel better soon. If I was you I'd cut myself some slack and take a few of those pills, I mean I think you deserve it after getting cut open and whatnot. But if you're trying the clean thing, I'll send some strength your way man.

It seems like after all these years the BL regulars I've known and loved have all gone away somehow or another. I see you pop I'm every so often, as well as Felonious, but aside from that the other DC people who welcomed me with open arms here years ago are all gone now :[

Thanks I appreciate that :) I've just got to keep playing this f-ed up game called "life" and hope things get better for me lol. Like I said, some good things have happened...I officially became a college graduate earlier this month. I dicked around forever finishing my degree but I finally did it in good standing and with no debt, in fact I've managed to build a considerable amount of personal savings during that time...so that's the good part. I really need to find a way to get ahold of my physical health though, that's one of the most important aspects of life and I need to find a way to get control...

I know what you mean about people in HHAY?...Felonious is a good dude, we hung out briefly when I visited southern California several years ago...I often wonder where other folks like belligerent drunk and Pill2Chill went...

Thanks I appreciate that :) I've just got to keep playing this f-ed up game called "life" and hope things get better for me lol. Like I said, some good things have happened...I officially became a college graduate earlier this month. I dicked around forever finishing my degree but I finally did it in good standing and with no debt, in fact I've managed to build a considerable amount of personal savings during that time...so that's the good part. I really need to find a way to get ahold of my physical health though, that's one of the most important aspects of life and I need to find a way to get control...

I know what you mean about people in HHAY?...Felonious is a good dude, we hung out briefly when I visited southern California several years ago...I often wonder where other folks like belligerent drunk and Pill2Chill went...

Fuck yeah dude glad to hear you're kicking ass! Congrats on the degree, I want to go back in July and finish mine too. Tired of breaking my back for other people and having to use drugs to cope with my deteriorating physical and mental health. Just time for a change.

I spoke to BD not long ago, he's doing good and just doesn't hop on BL anymore. I haven't spoken to P2C in quite some time, but he got sober last time we spoke and said he wanted to keep it that way so BL is behind him as well. Hope he's still clean and doing well, he was my best friend for years. I miss those times man...

We're in good hands with @ghostfreak and my man @deficiT though. Good guys, glad this place is still cool.

2 tspn green Hulu kratom

Longest fuckin day ever and I forgot my usual dose this morning which fucked my day up. Now I get home and all the gas stations are out of gas and I have to go sit in a line to fill up the tank. Fuckin morons and their panic buying.

Well its 4pm and had so far

2mg subutex
5mg lorazepam
2100mg gabapentin
450mg pregabalin
10mg diazepam
and lots of cbd
And some proper bong hits.'

Im pretty flying now. Fuck i was on the road for about 2 hrs and was just flying on the high way, zig zagging between cars lol. But all safely home so all is good. but im can feel it all now and pretty high, just what i want, happy days.

It's Phuza Thursday and i feel like it. Know i shouldn't but think im gonna go out. Im already "lekker" fuct up. So just gonna go down to the bar 2 blocks from my house, will walk for safety reason. Gonna try not drink and just enjoy the atmosphere and a few rounds of pool. And just keep chomping my gabapentinoids till i stumble home or someone there will give me a lift back home, always happens that way lol. Fudge anyhow im at the following

3mg subutex ( added 1mg now since this morning )
7.5mg lorazepam ( added one tab now 2.5mg )
6mg bromazepam (added now)
2500mg gabapentin (added more)
525mg pregabalin (added more)
10mg diazepam ( my last one need to go stock up, my chest of tricks needs to be replenished very soon, at least i have another 3 scripts to fill by the end of the week then i will have more or a lot more of various benzos again and gabapentionoids and subs)
Rolling a joint now to smoke as i walk down to the pub, wish me luck and Happy Phuza Thursday!