• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hella stoned on Δ8 concentrate cart and oral solution containing CBD and CBG as well.

Sitting by the window after hittin that cart I'm pretty sure I heard 2 explosions and a couple gunshots a ways off from here. Like kinda far off, but close enough to where other people in my house also heard it and it's not just my stoned ass brain making stuff up. My money is on rednecks though, that's more likely. If I'm correct I'd also wager that whatever that was had to be really fun and was accompanied by some epic amount of drugs and/or alcohol.

Haven't heard any kinda sirens 20 minutes in so I'm probably definitely right.

.5mg xanax
900 mg gabapentin
.1mg clonidine

But the part I like most is my weed. -been smoking Critical Cheese today. I love it!!! I hadn’t had this strain before and I dig that it’s a sativa dominant hybrid. Makes me feel like 😬

Still taking 20mg olanzipine divided in half, now smoking a low thc sativa (about 1.5 gpd) with Marlboro (2-3 cpd). Drank 1 4.5% guava pineapple beer and had a shot yesterday. Also 2 pills cold medicine with DXM and doxylamine.

For alcohol, I managed to go to bed without a nightcap, could be a very bad habit so Ill try to be a little more flexible on that, I feel good but I really need to watch out, I can feel a strong urge to really drink like I used to, and I really want to have a little more dignity about that, you know? There's only so much being a alcohol pig I can take.

Still taking 20mg olanzipine divided in half, now smoking a low thc sativa (about 1.5 gpd) with Marlboro (2-3 cpd). Drank 1 4.5% guava pineapple beer and had a shot yesterday. Also 2 pills cold medicine with DXM and doxylamine.

For alcohol, I managed to go to bed without a nightcap, could be a very bad habit so Ill try to be a little more flexible on that, I feel good but I really need to watch out, I can feel a strong urge to really drink like I used to, and I really want to have a little more dignity about that, you know? There's only so much being a alcohol pig I can take.

Really feel you on the drinking. I have a strange issue with alcohol in that I don't like it very much, but if you get me around some people or I'm on some other drugs I'll drink like a monster then and for a few days after.

OT nothing interesting. O-DT, NEP, etizolam, nicotine, work, repeat at regular intervals until I'm at home. Then it's usually kratom, kava and Δ8 + CBD. Unless of course there's something left in my work kit, that usually gets finished off too. The etizolam also sticks around in case of insomnia or anxiety events.

Off topic again, been having a weird last few days just in all areas of life. Work has been trying me a bit, been hearing from people I haven't in a while out of the blue, have my grandma (who I love) staying with us indefinitely now (which irritates my mom for a variety of personal reasons that often results in the entire house becoming unpleasant), and the woman I love and plan on being with for a long time is rapidly cycling between being the perfect partner and a cynical, distant handful.

Life huh? Gonna go snort a line and pop a benzo about it. Peace.

Last edited:
Double post but as I said before this my party yo

So a NEP line turned into 3 fat ones, 3mg etizolam, and 30mg O-DT with the last of the pentedrone burned onto a cig that I am currently smoking on my porch watching the rain and listening to music. Good times, I'm properly fucked and ignoring everyone.

Had a coupla grams of kratom this morning along with a gram of phenibut hcl and 220mgs of naproxen sodium
Even though I am curbing other uses of drugs the pain and anxiety are there and needs attending to.
Giving "sobriety" another fair chance... hoping it doesn't bring the same ol' results.

I've been slowly divvying myself out this hunk of crystal, I'm certainly too high to go to sleep, but not nearly high enough to want to do anything productive. Right there in that miserly middle.

Since six am 150mg oxy railed 100 and ate fifty
2600mg Gabapentin oral
Just about to start my nighttime dose
So will probably just rail up 100mg oxy and will wait till after my dinner before I take any more Gabapentin
Waiting patiently on the weed man
God I hate being in a non legal country
Every time I try and get weed I’m always getting some kind of pills or powder threw at me . I swear if you could buy weed in the shop this country would not have half the drug problem

I finally shot a point of ice, the second and last I will take that way out of this bag. I was trying to be smart and use the other main spot on my left arm, stupidly it's a weaker one and I missed a wee bit. Can't keep doing this to myself, but at least it's not as bad as in days past when I would wreak havoc on myself repeatedly and I'm being more hygienic.

Gonna have to wind down w/ some benzos and a quetiapine to get some sleep tonight. Been up since yesterday.

Didn't move an inch today though, just sat on the pc and listened to music. Felt productive but it probably wasn't exactly. Now I'm just sweaty and tense, the usual.

Working on 1 gram cpt 26% thc, 2 Marlboro cigarettes, and one shot of Jim Beam with a hamburger combo, including coke. Took 10mg olanzipine, and am counting until prescription ends, its non-renewable. After that I'm otc, I guess.

The tweak is everlasting but it's wearing down. I've now taken .6mg clonazolam, .1mg clonidine, 300mg gabapentin, and some weed so I'm starting to wind down. But once I squeak through these next `14 or so messages into the dead of night I will crunch a 200mg Quetiapine and hopefully sleep until 3pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.