• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm laughing my arse off, what a wonder that shitty day turns to a "cannot-stop-laughing-thing" - perfect :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Respect, respect! However, I'll burp you into the ground.
Me too, but when I'm alone i try all my best and you have to try: if you burp and you contract your abdominals at the same time, yes, then it gets interesting.

JJ

Me too, but when I'm alone i try all my best and you have to try: if you burp and you contract your abdominals at the same time, yes, then it gets interesting.

JJ

That's how I burp when I'm nodding off. :devilish:

There's only one way to find out. Where are you from? I guess not Germany, you just visited Oktoberfest and burped with some 16yo boys. Hmm... Spain?
I told above I am from Bavaria, and that's the beer-part of Germany in the south. And no, i won against adult men.

JJ

And sorry - OKTOBERFEST - no Bavarian is there, just Asian tourists or wherever they come from. This has nothing to do with sitting anywhere, chilled, drinking a cold beer and feel comfortable. It's just all about money.

JJ

So that was not a mistake if I was doing it for you?
Absoultely >insert pun shit< not. Love my vodka but only ice cold and maybe 2 times a year. lots of it. straight up. water somewhere always anyway.
wth is a mistake? refibulating....
how we doing, here, folk?
In and out, ya know? Got shit to do.... =D
can i get another double?
danke

damn i feel like i done junked up homies thread
ot
mo weed and startin to tingle a little from my mixtures of krat and coffee. interesting. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.