• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 37°C (~100°F) here and it makes me hate summers, definitely prefer cold weather...
I did take 20 something milligrams of amphetamine today and also 250mg of carisoprodol and 3.3g of kratom a few minutes ago.

I wish I had a reliable way of assessing amphetamine purity, it's so hard to calibrate what I'm taking. I had some really good stuff a few months back which supposedly was like 80% which was maybe a bit of marketing exaggeration. Had some absolutely dire shite a few weeks back which was probably 10% or less, ended up dosing like 100mg+ at a time... now I have some reasonably good stuff, dry, yellowish, I've taken probably 200mg of that today, I wanna guesstimate it at 60%ish.. actually been using 70% for my lil drug logging app but I wanna scale that down now coz I wanna take more.

Is racemic amphetamine sulphate supposed to be caustic? I noticed both with this stuff and the last wet useless chemical abomination that trying to take it sublingually kind of burns a little... this stuff is not nearly as bad as that highly impure shit... but I don't remember this happening with the really good stuff, which incidentally was also close to white, not eggy yellow like seems to be more common. :unsure:

Also taken 2g phenibut in 500mg x 4.

Started drinking a beer... vaping nicotine also, might chuck this nicotine vape bottle tomorrow otherwise I'll start getting all wired and anxious.

Been sticking to a good morning routine recently, exercise and stretching and all that shit. I'm gonna use that as my benchmark from now on. If I wake up and can't or don't exercise, stretch, or meditate then I'm doing too many drugs.

Happy Saturday everyone! :D

Is damn hot here too.

@Vastness
Amphetamine sulphate is notably impure, the advertised purity is pretty much always a lie. I think the vast majority of european speed is bellow 50% pure (more like 5-30% IIRC). It should be a white, relatively odorless powder (completely odorless if it's pure). It's somewhat caustic and kind of bitter too (but not extremely bitter). It can also form small lumps because of its hygroscopic nature.
The thing is that speed is frequently cut with active substances so you might think it has a lot of amphetamine when it doesn't, it usually has a lot of caffeine and sometimes research chemicals as well (but it's less common). I tried to find some recent test results but couldn't find any... Sometimes people publish their results on some onion forums but I didn't bother to look.

I always recommend doing an acetone wash, specially if it's wet or has a weird color/texture. It's not perfect but at least it gets rid of the caffeine and some other stuff (including impurities from the synthesis) the resulting product always has a cleaner high IME.

OT:
Waiting till it gets darker so I can smoke a spliff.

^Aha, thanks. Urgh, yeah that sucks, people who use active cuts in drugs are the devil incarnate. I wouldn't be surprised if what I've had recently had a shit-ton of caffeine in it. I should acetone wash for sure...

I guess I can scale down my estimates a bit and do a little bit more today anyway. 😄

Otherwise, beer #2.

As i speak in swallowing 20mg diazepam on top of the 20mg i had for breakfast AND a 300mg pentin on top of the 300 i had when i woke up. Going to cope a massive shot of morphine at limas uptown.shady Fking place. Brb bluefuckingweeeeeld.

6mgs Buprenorphine and 2 grams Phenibut couple hours back and I'm about to take 2 more after I finish up my Espresso. Doing well on the taper felt mild withdraws today so came up from the 4mgs Bupe but tommorow I drop back and I plan to stay there. Might take Phenibut tommrow and after that leave it behind when I travel to the city the rest of the week giving me like 4 days off, last thing I needs another physical dependency.

Going to be taking a combination on Monday morning of 22mgs 4-AcO-DMT and 1.2 grams of Psilocybin Mushrooms which I'm very much looking forward to. Should be enough for a pretty heavy trip which is exactly what I need these days while I'm in the process of getting my shit together. Gone for two weeks without narcotics at this point, fuck yeah.

@Vastness
Amphetamine sulphate is notably impure, the advertised purity is pretty much always a lie. I think the vast majority of european speed is bellow 50% pure (more like 5-30% IIRC). It should be a white, relatively odorless powder (completely odorless if it's pure). It's somewhat caustic and kind of bitter too (but not extremely bitter). It can also form small lumps because of its hygroscopic nature.
The thing is that speed is frequently cut with active substances so you might think it has a lot of amphetamine when it doesn't, it usually has a lot of caffeine and sometimes research chemicals as well (but it's less common). I tried to find some recent test results but couldn't find any... Sometimes people publish their results on some onion forums but I didn't bother to look.

I always recommend doing an acetone wash, specially if it's wet or has a weird color/texture. It's not perfect but at least it gets rid of the caffeine and some other stuff (including impurities from the synthesis) the resulting product always has a cleaner high IME.

OT:
Waiting till it gets darker so I can smoke a spliff.

Thank God I got mine from pharmacy.

JJ

So.today i said fuck it I'm anxious as fk and decided to get high.my dealer almost fucked me i bougjt 3 ampoules of.moehine AND when i was breaking up the last ampoule i read the compounf AND it fucking said EPINEPHrIne. What a fuclng asshole/idiot. Idfk if he did it on purpose but he ws gonna fk me up good if i didn't check, i complained to him mad as fk and he changed it it inmediately.Anyway OT:
600mg gabapentin
300mg pregabalin
90mg diazepam
AND 60mg morphine(IV)
Cigarettes x9999999
Flying high so good.
Love ya blue World.
Nice saturday for errrrone.

Took a shot of Fireball and bought a 12-pack of Beer. Gonna aim to drink half cuz I'm already on Phenibut and that makes you extra drunk. Very Euphoric combo but it's pretty dangerous from what I read. Tell you what I feel wonderful just from that shooter, will crack my first Beer soon as I get back and start cooking dinner.

Took a shot of Fireball and bought a 12-pack of Beer. Gonna aim to drink half cuz I'm already on Phenibut and that makes you extra drunk. Very Euphoric combo but it's pretty dangerous from what I read. Tell you what I feel wonderful just from that shooter, will crack my first Beer soon as I get back and start cooking dinner.
Whats a fireball charlesss?

Status
Not open for further replies.