C U L T U R E

Welcome Guest

⭐️ Let's Have Fun! ⭐️

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
  • Drug Culture Moderator: Cream Gravy?
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

on.my.way🌿

Bluelighter
Added:
500 ml 7% beer
Half a glas of wine
2.5 mg Zolpidem
1 mg xanax ( found it under the bed yaaaas)

Actually feeling good now whaaat ????

4meSM

Bluelighter
Just took some kratom.
I'm in the process of packing all my things cause next monday I'm moving to another city (pretty far away). It's a fucking torture lol I have so many useless things and have to put everything in my car. Once I finish with this I'm gonna have to clean my apartment too...

These sort of things drive me crazy lol maybe some carisoprodol would help, probably gonna take 250mg and smoke some weed to unwind.

nznity

Bluelighter
Gonna buy a 12-pack of Beer for the next couple days and then I'm gonna take a break from alcohol for the week. Haven fallen back into daily drinking again and it's not the healthiest habit. Has helped keep my mind off the Dope tho.
CC, do you.still shoot dope? Bcz ya always say y snort all ye heroin these days. Hmmm did u collapse all Ur veins or wuuuujt? Mhm just curious

Cosmic Charlie

Bluelight Crew
CC, do you.still shoot dope? Bcz ya always say y snort all ye heroin these days. Hmmm did u collapse all Ur veins or wuuuujt? Mhm just curious
Yeah I do sometimes, that couple weeks I was. Snorted for the months before that. Usually my runs end with needles but when I initially relapse I start sniffing it. When I was younger I'd shoot for a couple years sometimes but yeah my veins aren't what they used to be and it gets hard to hit sometimes and hella frustrating. I do love the rush from IV but once I start getting tracked up again I'll leave it alone again.