• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got 1x8mg suboxone that should arrive with the mailman today, I have been doing kratom daily for a bit, stepped down from poppy tea, now going to take 2mg of sub every 2 days and should mostly bypass withdrawal. I tried to do this last time, but my buddy sent me 10 subs instead of 1 so I fucked up. This time I just have 1. Can't wait for it to get here, feeling teary-eyed and restless, not bad though. Still, I love sub, I'm gonna enjoy it. My buddy and I are going to do a month-long detox in a cabin with no cars soon, I'm trying to actually not have to suffer through a bunch of withdrawal during it so I can focus on establishing good patterns, I already got off the phenibut so now it's the opiates.

Bupre as usual. Got some money now, but really don't care to use it for anything dumb. I'll just focus on staying healthy, which means getting daily dose of bupre. Here people call it "The medicine" anyways.

Coffee. That’s it. I’m done.
How you feeling man?
To be honest, your habit sounds like it will destroy your school stuff. I destroyed my school stuff years ago and it was with benzos, but the way of abuse sounds very similar.
I wish you can keep it under good control. But 3 days awake? Sounds fucking terrible.
Switching to opioids led to my addiction with them, but i can handle normal life under them. They don't fuck your life up once you're just dosing just to stay healthy. I also do bupre, which doesn't actually even do anything for me but it keeps the withdrawals away.

Got 1x8mg suboxone that should arrive with the mailman today, I have been doing kratom daily for a bit, stepped down from poppy tea, now going to take 2mg of sub every 2 days and should mostly bypass withdrawal. I tried to do this last time, but my buddy sent me 10 subs instead of 1 so I fucked up. This time I just have 1. Can't wait for it to get here, feeling teary-eyed and restless, not bad though. Still, I love sub, I'm gonna enjoy it. My buddy and I are going to do a month-long detox in a cabin with no cars soon, I'm trying to actually not have to suffer through a bunch of withdrawal during it so I can focus on establishing good patterns, I already got off the phenibut so now it's the opiates.

How was getting off the phenibut? I'm on a very similar path. Took approx 5 kratom leaves or said to be 5-10grams of good powder, took about 1300-1500mg phenibut, drank copious amounts of kava.

I'm withdrawing from 10-14 days 30 counterfeit xanax(ended Thurs morning), a long on off fent dope run, in which I had a week and half break till Thurs- Fri when I did about 1.25grams fent-dope and then 35mg methadone Sat morning and 35mg methadone just after midnight on Sat, a good 15,000mg gabapentin and 50g phenibut over that period.

I royally fucked up that plan to get off fent-dope with benzo and coke binges. I have a new plan but took way more phenibut and xanax then I had originally wanted. I have about 5-10grams of phenibut left(gotta order more and do a semi quick taper), stabilize on low dose kratom fresh leaf and stay away from everything else, except kava. There is just way too much going on to figure out what the deal is...... I have previous benzo and phenibut withdrawal experience. This sucks but I've been here before.

Last edited:
How you feeling man?
To be honest, your habit sounds like it will destroy your school stuff. I destroyed my school stuff years ago and it was with benzos, but the way of abuse sounds very similar.
I wish you can keep it under good control. But 3 days awake? Sounds fucking terrible.
Switching to opioids led to my addiction with them, but i can handle normal life under them. They don't fuck your life up once you're just dosing just to stay healthy. I also do bupre, which doesn't actually even do anything for me but it keeps the withdrawals away.
Thanks man. I’m feeling pretty good so far. It’s a beautiful day here and I’m just having a quiet time sitting in the sun and being chill. I have valium if withdrawal hits me - but so far I’m feeling fine and haven’t needed it and I’ve got Rx dexamfetamine if cravings get too strong but also not necessary yet. Usually things start to get bad around 3 days after I quit so we’ll see how things go. But I’m feeling very positive I’m doing the right thing. I have too much to lose otherwise like you say.

How was getting off the phenibut? I'm on a very similar path. Took approx 5 kratom leaves or said to be 5-10grams of good powder, took about 1300-1500mg phenibut, drank copious amounts of kava.

I'm withdrawing from 10-14 days 30 counterfeit xanax(ended Thurs morning), a long on off fent dope run, in which I had a week and half break till Thurs- Fri when I did about 1.25grams fent-dope and then 35mg methadone Sat morning and 35mg methadone just after midnight on Sat, a good 15,000mg gabapentin and 50g phenibut over that period.

I royally fucked up that plan to get off fent-dope with benzo and coke binges. I have a new plan but took way more phenibut and xanax then I had originally wanted. I have about 5-10grams of phenibut left(gotta order more and do a semi quick taper), stabilize on low dose kratom fresh leaf and stay away from everything else, except kava. There is just way too much going on to figure out what the deal is...... I have previous benzo and phenibut withdrawal experience. This sucks but I've been here before.

Glad to hear your trying to get off Dope man me to this is the longest I've gone without it in 5 or 6 months. Been over a week now and I'm still going strong, that FentaDope ain't even worth it at all lacks that blissful euphoria the Heroin in our youth had. Keep up the good work man.

3g kratom
20mg diazepam (yeah... gotta love that memory loss and SO finds some in folded paper lol)
300mg gabapentin
weed

so not high just feeling me atm which is great and not complaining dont take it away please?

under the tongue, silly
Sub Ling

If only I could find the damn 8mg suboxone I hid in my benzo blackout because i knew I would need it to get clean.... Oh well, plan B.

Took 4mg of bupre today in total. I have 4mg left, will take 2mg in 2 days, then wait until I feel shit (if I do) and either take 1mg more and then 1mg more another time, or just the last 2mg. I don't want to end up with any dependence to bupe since I been there before (though lightly).

What I do for phenibut is remove a day from my schedule. If I was taking very day, I start doing every other day. Stabilize on that, then drop another day. In my case it was every other day, so I went to every 3rd day for a month. The extra day kinda sucks at first but the half-life is so long you can do it, just hard to sleep. Then when I feel stable on that, drop another day. A few rounds on every 4 days, and I'm pretty much good. Of course I started using poppy tea and then kratom to help on the off day. Recently I made it a week without pheniobut and felt fine (but again, had kratom, so that helped). I took phenibut again a week after, and I'm sure now I'm in the clear on that. Now doing 3-4 bupe doses separated by an extra day between and will jump off everything.

Occasional etizolam to help slep is key, but you gotta be really careful. I have never been addicted to benzos so I can use them for that. I don't fond them compulsive or recreational so it works for me. I think it's going to be relatively painless in the end.

a few joints, later im doing that RC mdma again. Existing sober is pain. all is pain. time for another joint bc thats all I have atm
life is exhausting innit? I don't wanna have kids because i wanna save em(my kids) from the agony of just existing LOLs. it's a cruel cruel worlddddddddd :( like the song "What katie did" says haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.