C U L T U R E

Welcome Guest

⭐️ Let's Have Fun! ⭐️

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
  • Drug Culture Moderator: Cream Gravy?
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

nznity

Bluelighter
So two weeks ago I seshed hard on MDMA.

Yesterday I seshed hard on the downers:
  • 1.2g phenibut
  • 120mg DHC
  • 20mg oxy
  • 20mg tianeptine
  • 15mg bromazepam
  • 2mg alprazolam
  • 20mg diazepam
  • 7.5mg zopiclone
  • Doesn't sound like anything too special so far though...
  • Also spent the day sipping on "grownup lean" consisting of 10mg/5ml morphine syrup mixed into Fanta (wanted Sprite, but they only had 7up, fuck that)
  • And of course smoking weed standard
  • Did 20mg dex in two 10mg doses just to balance it out a bit make sure I didn't straight up pass out or OD haha
Today so far today I've only done 120mg DHC, a little morphine syrup (just poured some in the lid and had that), and 3mg bromazepam but I'm proper nodding once again.

Been literally nodding so hard I have such vivid dreams in my nods I cannot distinguish between those dreams and real memories.

Gonna watch Drugstore Cowboy today I mean I just gotta this is the viiiiiibe.

Love you BL <3

P.S. Nodded like 10 times writing this, had to proofread it like 20 times.
mehhhhhhhh, i wanna stimulate my µ-OR aswell but i need to stay clean for the sake of my mental heath and not fuck up. At least i smoked a shit ton of crack yesterday hahaha. Sounds like a fun weekend bro.

Wilson Wilson

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
mehhhhhhhh, i wanna stimulate my µ-OR aswell but i need to stay clean for the sake of my mental heath and not fuck up. At least i smoked a shit ton of crack yesterday hahaha. Sounds like a fun weekend bro.
Mate it was lush, watch that stash pics thread in a min.

madness00

Sr. Moderator: NMI, MH, CD, SLR
Staff member
I'm feeling pretty good right now on kratom.

Going to get a massive buffalo chicken sub soon for lunch.

Cream Gravy?

Moderator: DC, F&TV, PD
Staff member
Riding a hangover plus a strongggg cup of Joe. Gonna add in some Etiz soon to calm my gut and then head out to some lunch with my in-laws. I've been feeling pretty good about life for like, at least 72 hours straight now, and I really, really hope I can continue this feeling... so sick of depression, anxiety, etc.

4meSM

Bluelighter
I'm fairly drunk at the moment. Just got home from a small house party where I drank some vodka and not sure how many beers, also smoked a big spliff and took 3.5g of kratom on the way home. Also took 2mg of diazepam and to be honest I didn't really finished that spliff so I'm going to do that now.

Nightraver

Bluelighter
Sixty mg of oxy railed and 1200mg of gabapentin
Don’t pick up more ox till tomorrow morning but I have forty mg put away for after work today so I’m not sick tonight and il be smoking my brains out as much as humanly possible
Hate going to work in a half dose but that’s what I get for being greedy

Coffeeshroom

Bluelighter
Morning Blue World

100mg tramadol
75g pregabalin
400mg gabapentin
6mg bromazepam
100ml rum with bubblegum juice lol

Day 8: No H

still doing good and no H but i have overindulge a bit

Nightraver

Bluelighter
So far I’ve only had 100mg pregab and 1200mg gabapentin am just waiting to find out when I’ve to pick up my ox as the chemist never put my repeat rx in so have to phone the doc at nine to find out. Fingers crossed there is no fuck up

Nightraver

Bluelighter
Just picked up my ox thanks be lmho but I didn’t think I was going to get them till tomorrow so I’m an effort to stave off the cursed rattling I ended up taking five grams of gabapentin and tbh I’m fucking melted so have just railed 140mg of oxy and going to listen to some tunes in the bath for half an hour then gona smoke some weed till I start nodding

schizopath

Bluelighter
Still chewing the bupre. Propably doing something wrong. I feel like its working but just a little. Still drinking an energy drink also.