• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I wish I had some weed been tryna keep I off my weed until i just seen Brian off family guy smoking some as well bastard lol ever feel like life is using irony' to fuck with you sorry btw for any bad grammar it isn't my fault its my cheap Nokia 'brick' been using it for years Nokia bricks might be shit but I think

No matter how many times you drop it or throw it against the wall like I just did they just refuse to die like a swarm of insects I swear trying to break a real brick would be easier you N brick users who are to poor like me to get a real phone know what I'm talking about

WHERE IS EVERYBODDYYY..

JACKS BACK BITCHES...

AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

I know ppl think I lie about stuff but I swear ive been in quite a few relationships and well I am very depressed and empty right now because my now ex girlfriend is well no longer 'my' girlfriend ive been thru this again and again feeling like the world is gonna end it still hurts though.

Anyone who believes me and knows I ain't full of shit (like a lot of people here say I am)feel free to pm me and have a chat I could really use a friend, all be it a Virtual friend to talk to I would also like to here how your life is going seriously I haven't felt this bad since I split with a beautiful woman called Angelina I even considered suicide however their is no risk of that here only risk is slipping into depression atleast I got half of my half an egg lol
Who needs pussy when u got heroin. Lols my exs name Is angella :'c ik how ya feel pete.

MOrning Blue World

1 joint of swazi
5mg valium
400mg gabapentin
100mg tramadol

Feeling nicely stoned as i wait for the rest to kick in

Sidenote: After a lot of thinking and having some eye opening realizations ( not sure if im wording this right ) from my trip this weekend, i have decided to try and leave the H and go back to proper pain management with my doc. Want to maybe start a thread of me getting clean of H but not sure where and how, but will work it out

Who needs pussy when u got heroin. Lols my exs name Is angella :'c ik how ya feel pete.

Why does everyone have an ex named Angela lol.

I'm still reassociating from the pcp I smoked last night, it's weaving it's way out of my system. Now that I think about it, I swear I've smoked a dipper before. It doesn't matter it was exactly as I expected it to be. Was told not to smoke the whole cig at once but kinda wishing I did lol. It was good I got the typical uppity anastesia that I like in the analogues.

Working through a g of blow w/ help
100mg tramadol
10mg escitalopram
Stilll smoking weed

These unemployment days are blending together. I dont like it but I do at the same time.

Feels like this is is the first decent blow I've had in a little while it just vanished and felt great. Wifeys off to work but I get to just chill, life has changed it's weird

I just woke up from a nap too and was in opiate WD... Ended up taking a small amount of kratom to hold it off for a little so I can sleep. I think ive had like 6 hours of sleep in the past 96 hours. Im dead freaking tired...

The only WD symptoms im getting is chills and sweating. Im in Florida, where its like 90 degree's and im freaking freezing. Im walking around with a heavy jacket on outside, sweating and freezing at the same time LOL.

Too bad I cant smoke any indica's to help with the lack of sleep. Got a job interview next week and cant afford to test positive...

Good luck with the WDs brotha. Shit aint easy...
Take more kratom.

Why does everyone have an ex named Angela lol.

I'm still reassociating from the pcp I smoked last night, it's weaving it's way out of my system. Now that I think about it, I swear I've smoked a dipper before. It doesn't matter it was exactly as I expected it to be. Was told not to smoke the whole cig at once but kinda wishing I did lol. It was good I got the typical uppity anastesia that I like in the analogues.

Working through a g of blow w/ help
100mg tramadol
10mg escitalopram
Stilll smoking weed

These unemployment days are blending together. I dont like it but I do at the same time.

Feels like this is is the first decent blow I've had in a little while it just vanished and felt great. Wifeys off to work but I get to just chill, life has changed it's weird
haha, last time i did blow was back in december SHIT STRAIGHT FROM THE LAB. I didn't like it thought I was gonna have a heartattack haha.

More

5mg valium
400mg gabapentin
100mg tramadol
50ml brandy and coke

feeling relaxed but my Mind is in a negative space.

Feeling rather mellow and morose today.

Took 1mg Etizolam earlier followed by 2mg 3-HO-Phenazepam. Added another 1mg etiz to quell some gut pains after lunch. About to add in 2mg more 3-ho-Pam to see if I can feel out this benzo’s effects today. A bit hard since I still need to have etiz or alpraz for gut pain, but we’ll see where it takes me.

Right now I’m feeling rather sleepy. Gonna try and pick out a movie to watch while my wife does some gardening and smokes her hookah on the porch today.

2mg clonazepam, ahhhhh relaxed as fuck. CHEERS MY PEEPS :D MY μ-OR are regulating from all the morphine i've been doing for 2 years daily. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.