How Are You in One Word Vs Happiness; Only Real When Shared =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ <3 ... your path will eventually become clear, I am certain of it.

CONFUSED

why am I still up?

{Disgusted}

I just had some random tomcat come to my window and spray all over me. I have had 2 showers already but just feel sick. If your going to own a cat GET THE FUCKING THING DESEXED :!

worthless.

my boyfriend left me a few hours ago. i mean, i must be pretty fucking horrid to be dumped on valentine's day. i hate myself.

{Disgusted}

I just had some random tomcat come to my window and spray all over me. I have had 2 showers already but just feel sick. If your going to own a cat GET THE FUCKING THING DESEXED :!

Sorry, but lol!
Damn cats.

Ugh, so tired and weak this morning.

worthless.

my boyfriend left me a few hours ago. i mean, i must be pretty fucking horrid to be dumped on valentine's day. i hate myself.

Don't feel bad honey. Things happen.

A year ago to this day I dumped my ex after what...something like 5 or 6 years? She knew it was coming though so it didn't devastate her.

Is this the same guy that was so drunk he fell on top of you, almost injuring you? If so, you're worth so much more than having to be with a guy like that, and don't forget it. :)

{Disgusted}

I have a cat that hasn't been neutered but he lives inside my apartment and is litter box trained as well as a female cat.

Depressed~i hate valentines day.. I wish I had a man :(

Aww <3

I'm alone this valentine's day and am honestly quite thankful to be alone today. :)

Last edited:
qx9a1e.jpg

worthless.

Me and my ex broke up this new years, like ten minutes after 12 am. You seem like a great woman, and things will fall back into place for you.

Lazy... gotta get my shit together here pretty soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.