Help with Winstrol?

cool, thanks man. so i can just go to gnc and pick up a bucket of whey protein?

lollllllllllll hahahahaha sikteeeeeeeeeer arpyeen mazot kleera cerum deni era bearne ko neman....yep enk inject anum

avel lava lobe kleer ceri pokaren sev kleer...shat es kosoom du el uzoomes sparkyeen cooones yev lezes

I like the way you stressed legal. This IS a steroid forum and get this, in some places in the world.. it IS legal.

... but that's not realy the issue here is it?

Okay guys, if I were to start a cycle of Clen next week, how would I do this? How many pills a day? whats the dosage for daily use? take it 7 days a week or only days i work out? drink a lot of water?

Man we told you not to take clen, but you are going to do it anyways, and you want us to help 8). I am only going to give advice in the name of harm reduction, not because I think that you should be using clen.

I am guessing that your clen is 20mcg, or .02mg per tab, which most clen is. It should say right on the bottle or blister pack what the dosage is. I would start at one tab a day and move up 1 tab every 3 days until you get to 5 tabs a day, or the side effects are to much. You should use clen in a 2 week on/2 week off cycle and continue for 2-3 total cycles. Most people cant use more than 100mcg a day but I can use 400mcg a day and be fine, so it is just a matter of finding the right dosage for you.

You should continue the same water and diet, and training (that we have heard nothing about yet) during the clen.

Hey 5alpha, thanks for the concerns, but whoever that responded to this thread 2-3 people told me to use clen and not wintsrol since clen is better and a little safer. I started my cardio 3 days ago and im running a little over 1 mile every night. I will move this up in a week or two once i get used to it.

So 1 tab a day, then 3 days later move onto 2? and so on? til i reach 4 or 5? I really do appreciate the help guys, like I said, I am not going to start on any of this until I know enough information on it.

lay off the winny, lay off the clen.

DO cardio, DO watch your diet, DO train hard.

roids arent a miracle drug. you seem to be looking for an easy way out of doing hard work. not going to happen, good buddy.

It looks like you are going to do the clen anyway, so we should try to make it as safe as possible I guess.

I wanted to ask you if you have any heart or health problems because of your weight or from anything else. Also, are you on any medications at all. Certain combinations of meds with clen might give you a heart attack or other side effects, so please let us know the names (chemical or brand) of any meds that you are on.

Also, you have avoided the question about training so far, so are you doing it. You need to do it if you are not. If you dont train, you will hit a weight loss plateau and you can prevent this for longer with training. The extra muscle will make you look leaner at a higher weight and you will burn more calories every day just by doing nothing.

Nope, I am not on any medications and I dont have any heart problems or anything due to my weight. Training? as in lifting weights? I did lift weights for 3 months end of last year. It wasnt like i was trying to get buff, i did light weights just to tone up a bit while doing cardio. Do I need to train and do cardio at the same time for clen to work?

It isnt about the clen working or no working, but getting long lasting results. You dont have to get buff with working out, that is based on diet mainly. Working out though will give you a good base to maintain your weight at a lower one.

It comes down to this

To lose weight and keep it off, you have to do cardio, follow a diet, and work out.

What do you think will be best for me? Do cardio for the first month, take off some lbs, then do cardio and training? Or just start training right now with the cardio?

Start both at the same time and keep doing them. You can do cardio more than lifting but I wouldnt go lower than 3 times a week for lifting and four times a week for cardio.

What kind of lifting do I need to do? Chest? Biceps? Triceps? legs? or all?

this is ridiculous. someone that is not even lifting or has just begun working out should not start taking these kinds of supplements. your heart is going to be under a lot of stress already. performance-enhancing chemicals are generally used by people who have plateaued and cannot makes gains by natural means.

please be careful, whatever you do.