• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Have you ever done drugs with your dad/mom?

My parents are both extremely anti-drug (even weed) but my mum had an almost-problem with alcohol (she'd drink 2 bottles of wine every night) so when I was an alcoholic and still lived with them me and her would drink a gallon box of wine between us at night. It was actually a lovely memory for me (ya, I know that's fucked up) because she was the only person who didn't judge me for drinking and we laughed together a lot etc.
So me and my mum were drinking buddies for a while.

i've thought about it again and i feel like doing drugs with ma dad is just a nayyyyyyyyy. I enjoy drinking with him though, my brother can go fuck himself. I tried to introduce him to MDMA but he rejected me :p

I think 1 tab Would be excessive, I'll only do half AND see how that works out. Will update for sure.

Maybe it's a good ide to have a benso available, the risk of feeling bad and wanting to go to the hospital is quite big if the person is new to drugs, half a tab could be qiute the experience. An ex of mine took edibles with his mom and dad and if I remember right his mom called an ambulance so :p

Maybe it's a good ide to have a benso available, the risk of feeling bad and wanting to go to the hospital is quite big if the person is new to drugs, half a tab could be qiute the experience. An ex of mine took edibles with his mom and dad and if I remember right his mom called an ambulance so :p
i rolled half a pill of Mehdma with him, it was underwhelming tbh but he didn't get anxious or shit. He's done coke heavily in the past so i don't think it would be too much for him haha.

Edibles are strong as fuck if you dont gauge the dose well. Lasttime i tried some, 3 friends AND i ended comatose for 8 hrs when it kicked in, my friend even puked. Funny thing i had shot 100mg Pharma morphine AND took 4mg clonazepam but didnt lose conciousness. Damn my tolerance was sky high back then. Mhmm... I'm reluctant now by the way whether i should trip with ma dad or not. Too risky.

Edibles are strong as fuck if you dont gauge the dose well. Lasttime i tried some, 3 friends AND i ended comatose for 8 hrs when it kicked in, my friend even puked. Funny thing i had shot 100mg Pharma morphine AND took 4mg clonazepam but didnt lose conciousness. Damn my tolerance was sky high back then. Mhmm... I'm reluctant now by the way whether i should trip with ma dad or not. Too risky.

Yeaaah kinda risky, even if he had done coke before, it's a totally different kind of drug. At least have a benso on hand if you decide to trip with him :)

Yeaaah kinda risky, even if he had done coke before, it's a totally different kind of drug. At least have a benso on hand if you decide to trip with him :)
yeah, i'm waiting for some good quality 1cp-lsd to arrive from germany. If i'm giving him drugs i'm gonna make sure it's top quality ;)

yeah, i'm waiting for some good quality 1cp-lsd to arrive from germany. If i'm giving him drugs i'm gonna make sure it's top quality ;)

1cp-LSD might be a good choice, from the little bit of what I've read it's mostly (?) visuals and not as much head space as with real LSD

1cp-LSD might be a good choice, from the little bit of what I've read it's mostly (?) visuals and not as much head space as with real LSD
Ye indeed, it has a nice buzz too. I'm kinda pissed last Time i did a tab, i got too drunk AND passed out. Waste of a good blotter. Lols