C U L T U R E

Welcome Guest

⭐️ Let's Have Fun! ⭐️

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
  • Drug Culture Moderator: Cream Gravy?
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Has Covid-19 affected drug supply/anything drug related in your community?

Rxoxo

Greenlighter
Unfortunately, in this virus has affected us all in many ways... but I’m wondering if it has affected your drug supply in your community. I’m concerned mine will get messed up somehow because of this.
Where are you from? Has it affected your habit in any way shape or form? Tell me about it

Nicocastillo7

Bluelighter
Yes, definitely yes, I am without medications, currently, I need tramadol and clonazepam and I do not have access to anything for all this, there are no doctors available, on other drugs the truth is I do not know, I have not had contact with anyone since this started, a few days ago there was weed and cocaine as usual, I suppose it will soon end and there will be a shortage, if this lengthens it will not improve, it does not seem that it will improve since people are not serving quarantine, although they are being more rigorous, last night they arrested many people in a clandestine party, people seem to not want this to end

I'm in Argentina

Nagelfar

Moderator: N&PD
Staff member
Every time I see "COVID" I think corvid, the Latin species name for crow, then a 'murder of crows'. Harbinger of death in about every culture.

JoEhJoEh

Bluelighter
Unfortunately, in this virus has affected us all in many ways... but I’m wondering if it has affected your drug supply in your community. I’m concerned mine will get messed up somehow because of this.
Where are you from? Has it affected your habit in any way shape or form? Tell me about it
Hi Rxoxo,

yes it did. That's why I bought a lot of everything the last week even when it already has been more expensive. I am from Austria. Because I really bought a lot it hasn't affected my habit, just that i take more than I used to because sitting at home for four weeks ..... What should I say. I'M happy to start work again on Thursday.

JJ

Branggen

Bluelighter
At the pharmacy here people who could previously order many months of meds in advance are now only allowed to allowed 30 days extra or something.

I also believe I read somewhere though I cant find it right now that the pharmacists association or something was asking pharmacies to take pictures of their shelves to get a sense of what was low in stock but that could have had more to do with actual medical supplies like masks and sanitizer etc.

Sonny_Burnett

Greenlighter
My plug (coke) hasn't missed a step - still fire, new packages weekly. My psych has authorized alprazolam refills without the usual visit. All in all, my supply has been better than ever.

Deru

Bluelighter
Cocaine here within the last week has almost completely disappeared. Prior to last week, everything was business as usual. It appears the border lockdown is now just finally starting to have noticable supply issues.

Keif' Richards

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
I'm either going to close this or move it guys. This isn't really medical/emotional harm reduction. You might have better luck with reddit.

I'm not patronizing you. Our economy is contracting. These effects are felt directly and indirectly all down the line. When these things happen, the prices of consumer goods and services go up. Just how it works.

Drug Culture

Captain.Heroin

Sr. Moderator: H&R, Words, SLR
Staff member
...baby you're a freak show, just like me...