• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding pets and vets... one of my cats was given phenobarbital by a vet who was all too happy to provide it, saying "it's a safe seizure medication still used on humans." Then my poor kitty died soon after. So that equaled an almost full bottle of phenobarbital for me. Good times man.

Wow, 3 months in a hospital bed. Are you still bedridden at home or managing to get up and about a little? Here's hoping this is a small step toward your recovery mate! <3

I've fucked up...I have I midline in my arm and am supposed to go back daily for iv antibiotics but haven't been for almost a week...my flat looks like a bomb site and I'm trying to clean with one arm,one leg and an infected spine...the pain is tremendous and I need to go to A&E urgently but I'm finishing the flat first.....I'm a stubborn cunt and I won't give up on a half finished job ....but fuck me it's hard mate.... I thought Parachute reg training was hard but it was a piece of piss compared to to this ......but airborne NEVER quit

Also, happy birthday ZB ❤

Speaking of moonshine, I had the 10mg/ml today for 11ml or 110mg,...it tasted like fucking hairspray!!!

The local pharmacy I've been using to pick up my scripts every month for years no longer stocks codeine linctus because apparently as soon as word got out they had it, they would have queues of people every single day lining up just to buy some, often the same people multiple times a week, and they still get constant phone calls asking if they stock it. This is all thanks to those stupid Snapchat kids who couldn't just keep it on the DL like everyone else because of course they gotta be part of the "lean hype"... cunts.

Good news though is that because the main pharmacist there knows me he put in an order just for me, and because they're not being cheeky it'll be the normal price of £3 not a tenner. Also told me if I need some I just have to ring up a day in advance and they'll make sure there's a bottle waiting for me. Obviously can't do that too often, but it's always nice to know I have the option there.

How much codeine do you get for 3quid?

600mg in a bottle of codeine linctus.

£3 is how much a bottle of codeine linctus should cost, but once it started getting popular you had some dodgy pharmacies ordering 50 bottles a week and knocking 'em out for a tenner each, then the regulator came down on it and restricted how many and how frequently pharmacies can order the stuff. Pisstake really. It's an OTC drug but the hype made it too bait, drew attention to it. Used to fly under the radar and I'd easily get 3-4 bottles a week doing the rounds at local pharmacies. Now it's at the point where I feel lucky if I get one bottle a month...

Yeah,its 15mg per 5ml and they are usually 200ml bottles so as WW says its 600ml per bottle....

A box of co-codamol contains 8mg per tablet and with 32 tablets per box that's 256mg of codeine per box...Assuming you perform a decent CWE then you're getting roughly 230mg ish (assuming you're able to get about a 90% yeild, which you should be getting if you perform the extraction properly).

Last edited:
Yeah I got a couple boxes of co-codamol too just in case. Paid between £2-3 a box. Pretty standard easy to crush pills for a CWE too. Don't like doing CWE's bit of a dirty method but good to have the option. Usually I go for kratom if I just need something opiate-like nowadays, got a reasonable stash of it, but putting it in caps takes ages and drinking it is rank. Then again same can be said of a CWE.

I miss being able to just order 200x DHC from an online pharmacy.

@apocalypse_when Thanks for the b'day wishes, I have seen it & I wanted to say thank you. ATM you have a lot of your plate to think on & deal with so that little post for me really touched me to say the least. It is small things like that for some reason that really touch me & lift my mood so thanks.

I got some codeine from the uk the blue with white box, 30mg yellow little ones, but my tolerance rose pretty much from the fent

@apocalypse_when Thanks for the b'day wishes, I have seen it & I wanted to say thank you. ATM you have a lot of your plate to think on & deal with so that little post for me really touched me to say the least. It is small things like that for some reason that really touch me & lift my mood so thanks.

You're welcome my friend.....

I've always lived by a code that no matter how fucked up my situation is, or how terribly depressed I get, it costs fuck all to be nice to someone who may be battling their own demons ...

I'm genuinely pleased that me wishing you a happy birthday cheered you up as bit as I think you're a good person. I know we didn't get on initially but I guess the take away lesson is never judge people too quickly....

Take care of yourself bro...... I really mean that ❤

This could be considered an arsehole move to even say this but I get 30mg codeine phosphate x 100 a month. No apap. I was never offered cocodamol... Just straight to pure codeine as active ingredient. Guess I was lucky.

And I certainly dont use anywhere near 100 a month. It's my brexit stockpile!

today until now I did 8x150mg ER tramadol, 3mg alprazolam, 6 mg clonazepam and 700mg codeine (fent fucked up my tolerance but 700 still gave a nice buzz in the synergy with the trams and benzos), should I take the Zopiclone orally or snort it? I got some zolpidem,broma and nitra beside it, but I don't see any point at adding more benzos to the mix, maybe some opis and the zopi, but idk how much to dose and if to does it orally or intranasally

Status
Not open for further replies.