• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well back home again after close to 3 months in hospital... wasn't supposed to go home but I said if they wouldn't come to some sort of compromise I would end up just walking as I was losing my fucking mind in there....

The compromise is that I've had to keep the mid line in my arm and go back daily for IV antibiotics until they can organise a district nurse to come and do them at home..

I'm struggling like fuck though....it may not have been my best ever decision but better here at home than starting at a hospital ceiling 24/7

I'll tell you but I want lots of fine gifts tomorrow.
My list can start with several tons of 4-HO-MET, 200 grams of N,N-DMT & 3 Pomeranians

huh my fent patches had to be returned due to some problems with the script, and you don't fuck with yellow type scripts :(

someone should gift me some morphine capsules or oldschool #3, my bd is on 16th of Jan

I'd be happy to be in hospital if this walked into my room with a 1ml full of the best Afghan #3 in its mouth.

iap_300x300.927825401_9oiprevl.jpg

I ran out of GBL :( Why does it have to be so expensive? I'm guessing I could find some legit european website/country where it's legal, who ship to England; and save a ton. I think I'd be too worried about customs intercepting it :/

Got a different strain of weed in the post yesterday. The vendor I used ran out of my go to: Tangerine Dream. But this new strain is pretty decent. I forget what it's called now... Something haze. Tastes nicer in my vaporiser too.

I'm tempted to get some more oxy, and or some ket. I'm still scarred from my MXPr fuck up! But I know really ket has never and I think would never produce the same effects. I've taken ket 50-100 times and never had a freak out/black out/whatever happened to me on MXPr.

On 300mg lyrica, 2mg clonazepam and nicely stoned on top of that. Feeling ultra chilled out right now :giggle:

Well back home again after close to 3 months in hospital... wasn't supposed to go home but I said if they wouldn't come to some sort of compromise I would end up just walking as I was losing my fucking mind in there....

The compromise is that I've had to keep the mid line in my arm and go back daily for IV antibiotics until they can organise a district nurse to come and do them at home..

I'm struggling like fuck though....it may not have been my best ever decision but better here at home than starting at a hospital ceiling 24/7

Wow, 3 months in a hospital bed. Are you still bedridden at home or managing to get up and about a little? Here's hoping this is a small step toward your recovery mate! <3

My mom gave me this yesterday as a b'day gift, it is a water colour based on Poppy the dog.
She said she gave the dog boots as she knows I like animals in clothes & felt I would laugh which I did, I have it on my main wall in the lounge.

POPPYWATERCOLOUR1.jpg

@Zopiclone bandit i was in north America for work for a couple weeks

The USA is so huge, there are so many parts of it I still want to see before I die.
I'm really drawn to the deep south (Mississippi Delta for their Blues music & history of that music is a huge love & attraction of mine & I want to see it before I die)
I've done Florida & Disney World as a kid & spent some time in Boston in my early 20's & that was working over there but I wasn't sold on that to be honest. The people were too posh & WASP-esque for my taste.

You have a good time over there?

Not really, i saw northern Canada and inside an office and hotel room in Chicago, when I wasn't working i was sleeping or drunk. Not much site seeing and the food was disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.