• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CLXX: Cocks will get blocked.

I can't stand the Matrix movies. I'm no movie buff by any stretch, but some of my current favourites are Pan's Labyrinth, Green Mile (enjoyed it even more than the book), Pulp Fiction and a multitude of 90s B-grade horrors.

Quality films. that monster thing with the eyes in its hands on Pans Labyrinth is as creepy as fuck

First matrix was good, haven't bothered with the rest. My favourite film is fight club which is very cliché I know but I'm more of a TV series person anyway.

Watched Pan's labyrinth for the 10th time or so last week. Awesome film. Carnage is a new favorite of mine too.

For what it's worth the matrix does stand up as being one of the best films ever made and will stand the test of time, but we're talking top 50 here imo.

First matrix was good, haven't bothered with the rest. My favourite film is fight club which is very cliché I know but I'm more of a TV series person anyway.

I'm not really a film person, I prefer my soaps to be honest.... I did love all the Rocky movies and the Terminator films too.

Right BRB people. Of to read to my kid :)

Evey

Love that film. yeah same here, much more a tv series person these days

Watched Pan's labyrinth for the 10th time or so last week. Awesome film. Carnage is a new favorite of mine too.

Tis wicked, ive seen it once and bits of it a second time around

Fight Club is a great film, and will definitely stand the test of time. Why? ....because it relies on characters, relationships and a great plot.

For what it's worth the matrix does stand up as being one of the best films ever made and will stand the test of time, but we're talking top 50 here imo.

Agreed

Terminator films too.
Evey

Love the terminator series... the first 2 are legendary, the 3rd and 4th are a disgrace though. especially the 4th, could of been amazing, apparently the script was written so john connor was only a voice on the radio but cristian bale demanded to play him, so they had to re-write the thing. he also had his rant on set
Christian Bale Freaks Out on Set w/ SUBTITLES OF CREW

Did Christian Bale's Seriousness Ruin Terminator Salvation?

The future war scenes in the first 2 films were atmospheric as fuck, watching them as a kid i was always hoping when they got to the future war bits it would be like that... but no, heavily cgi bullshit

The Matrix might be a good film but it's a complete rip off of this - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Invisibles

307566-99498-the-invisibles.jpg

Grant Morrison said:
It's really simple. The truth of that one is that design staff on The Matrix were given Invisibles collections and told to make the movie look like my books. This is a reported fact. The Wachowskis are comic book creators and fans and were fans of my work, so it's hardly surprising. I was even contacted before the first Matrix movie was released and asked if I would contribute a story to the website.

It's not some baffling 'coincidence' that so much of The Matrix is plot by plot, detail by detail, image by image, lifted from Invisibles so there shouldn't be much controversy. The Wachowskis nicked The Invisibles and everyone in the know is well aware of this fact but of course they're unlikely to come out and say it.

Fight Club is a great film, and will definitely stand the test of time. Why? ....because it relies on characters, relationships and a great plot.

Indeed, quality. & goodfellas is probs one of my all time faves. if theres no emotional involvement with the characters and overdone cgi some films get on my tits, pacific rim is a good example. nearly fell asleep through the fighting stuff in the last 3/4 of the film

The Matrix is the best film on the planet. No other comes close, in my opinion. I've watched it at least 100 times my mobile n Facebook has the Matrix theme.

I would love to watch all raas' movies. He's ace n by far the most talented n intelligent person on EADD n makes EADD exciting. Just thought I'd say that :)

Evey

Evey I appreciate all the compliments... believe me it's a refreshing change from all the usual criticism lol, but there's loads of bright sparks across eadd who have impressive knowledge and creativity, which often put me to shame. Not fair to single me out.

for the record, in case you missed any, here's my EADD film library:

coz I'm so cool using my spare time to make flash movies about members of a druggie forum

MDB tries to kill himself
Marmalades feud with OTW
Marmalades feud with OTW part 2
Moderator tried to kill Brimz
Sammy_G's reign as moderator

i like that too. Also the famous old Oscar Wilde Fox-hunting chestnut "The unspeakable in pursuit of the uneatable"

Brilliant quote, I'm taking note of that

Last edited:
Evey I appreciate all the compliments... believe me it's a refreshing change from all the usual criticism lol, but there's loads of bright sparks across eadd who have impressive knowledge and creativity, which often put me to shame. Not fair to single me out.

for the record, in case you missed any, here's my EADD film library:

coz I'm so cool using my spare time to make flash movies about members of a druggie forum

MDB tries to kill himself
Marmalades feud with OTW
Marmalades feud with OTW part 2
Moderator tried to kill Brimz
Sammy_G's reign as moderator

You need to use up all this creativity energy somewhere else. Your wasted here

Lol surely you can compliment him without delusionally sticking him above everybody else. mindblowing

Decent modest thing to say, and there is some very clever creative people on here... its not a competition, what did you expect him to say, "thankyou, yeah im more creative than all the people here blah blah.." even a plain thankyou would give the impression he agrees that hes more clever and creative than everybody else. think about it instead of that stroppy "I wont bother in the future then", what a blunt shitty response that is

Gibbberings thread is so boring now video embeds are 'banned'. Can't the site admins write a style sheet that overides them for people using the website on a shitty litle mobile device or tablet or whatever.