⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Game: Guess the movie from the trivia v1.0

All I can read is ''Blaa Blaa Blaa Blaa, Blaa Blaa Blaa Blaa....ad Infinitum''
Am with Frank Vegan STOP complicating things and ruining them for Everyone in here.
If you dont understand the Ethos of the Thread or just want to look for Attention I suggest you go to another one where you can get your issues out.

Ahem. I believe the answer is Rumble in the Bronx.

the main actor broke his foot during one of the scene and painted his cast to look like his other shoe in order to keep filming (action scenes too)

I apologize to vegan and for making this thread a colossal train wreck. Your clue seems familiar, but I have no idea.

Next one:

Warren Beatty, Paul Newman, and Michael Keaton were all considered for the role of President of the United States in this comedy.

Glad they did-love that Show! :D

2 Clues for this Film:

The Main Character Actor had to shave constantly in between shoots, often in full Make up.
They were often complaining that in the kissing scene stubble was an off putting factor and also that the other Actor insisted on eating Garlic and Onions before the kissing scene.

In a deleted scene; The 'Managers' of one of the Character's, in this 'Musical Film', was meant to have a Cell Phone Surgically Implanted in her Tooth! (get your head around that!)

Marvellous Dahling!
2.gif

This one might be too easy

The producers of this film were fined $5,000 for letting the word "damn" be heard within the dialog.

Really, no guesses?

The line in question is everywhere in pop culture.

^ Oh! Done. Sorry.

Stiglitz's knife has written on it 'Meine Ehre heisst Treue', which means 'Loyalty is my honor'. (lit. 'My honor is named loyalty')