Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Game: Guess the movie from the trivia v1.0

Every single time you post that I read it in this guy's voice:

little_mermaid_chef_1.gif

the life of brian ?
(it's not really trivia. more like a short synopsis)

Is all of this an extension of your first clues?
yes, people seemed to find it too difficult (post 192) so i added more trivia about the actor

erm 'Fab show' is a turn of phrase!lol
as it was written with a capital i thought there could be a movie named like this

Was Ascleplius right with his first guesses?
since 'Fab show' is not a title, there have been no guesses so far

I seriously laughed for a good minute on that HNIF. Actually, still laughing.

Keep the ball rolling:
Meaning
Maintain a level of activity in and enthusiasm for a project
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lou Lou- You got my ''Short Synopsis''! lol
Here ya go...
cookie.jpg

sorry guys, i thought the title of the thread was "Game: Guess the movie from the trivia"
and that you were supposed to answer questions asked to you

^ So lets keep the ball rolling, vegan, and please repost your trivia + a clue.

Thanks for the pic Asclepius ;)

@Vegan: Your completely right, but I thought the 2nd last Q.(not a film title because there is a Capital BTW!;)) you answered yourself, ie 'La Haine/Hate'.
I was confused as were some others about the Q. you asked after this one, so we just moved on; the reason being, not to get the thread stuck and becoming more of a serious debacle than a fun Game, also giving everyone else a chance to have a go themselves...Capisce?:)

Last edited:
capisco

it was "the city of lost children" with ron perlman by jean-pierre jeunet
the other film they did together being "alien : resurection"

next one :
the main actor broke his foot during one of the scene and painted his cast to look like his other shoe in order to keep filming (action scenes too)

No. Stop hijacking this thread. It's not your turn EVERY time. In other words, shut the fuck up, vegan.

This independent 90s film was the first movie in which the cost of obtaining rights to the soundtrack outweighed the entire production costs.

when no one found the answer, aren't you supposed to propose another one????

post #1 :
"get it right, choose the next clue."
not "you're hnif and didn't even propose a name of film, choose the next clue"

anyway "clerks"

yes, i cheated, just so i could shurt your mouth and make you think about the one i proposed; lazy bastard who wants to play when it's not his turn!

never did the army, right?
yeah, i guessed so
whatch "full metal jacket" 10 times in a row, that'll teach you to follow rules

rules are what maintain society together and prevent it from dissolving into a cesspool

talk to me badly once more and i'll put you on the north korea most wanted list

You have single-handedly killed this thread. Congrats. I won't be coming back in here again. Put me on any list you like. And to think I defended you in the lounge before.

*I was in the Army for four years. What that has to do with a gd trivia thread is beyond me.

i don't pay attention to people's names
usually i just get a slight visual memory of what's on the left side until they change their avatar
sometimes i see a name i recognize and think "well, i know we exchanged posts in a long debate for 2 weeks... but i have no idea if he/she was on my side or against me"

so don't worry, i'm sure that other posters have been pissed for the same reason
(or the opposite : because i supported one of their ideas at one point and rejected another one later)

... which is good, as you should defend ideas, not names

if you wanted to defend my posts before in the lounge, it's cool that you did

if you want to oppose them today, it's cool that you do rather than think "ah, i've put this guy in the "buddies" category, i'll let someone else criticize him instead"

I was in the Army for four years. What that has to do with a gd trivia thread is beyond me.
hum... that was a joke
as in 100% not serious

pretending to be upset that you didn't follow the rules of the thread to the letter
and so that your mind has probably not been molded by the army to obey orders without thinking

yeah, i know that i don't use smilies. when everyone else would
but come one... the mention of north korea was yellower than pacman itself