• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

films: movie scenes you wish you hadn't seen

tribal girl

Bluelight Crew
What are some of the movie scenes you wish you'd never seen?. Whether it be because it was a major let down, too disturbing, or any other reason you can think of. Personally, I'd go for most films with rape scenes. Generally, even if the film is really good, that one scene will put me off of watching it. Even decent films such as The Accused, or Boys Don't Cry. The mutilaton of the bull in Apocalypse Now also springs to mind too :\

Oldboy (using NSFW tags to hide the spoiler, it's text, it's SFW, but don't click if you haven't seen the movie)

NSFW:
The bit at the end where he cuts out his own tongue.

Last edited:
In a lot of horror movies the end scene is usually a let down, but it's not like i wish i didn't watch it. I'm glad I watched the rape scene in irrevestible and the shit eatting scenes in salo.

anthing with kids. i still cringe at the thought of the scene where the parents are putting the kids to bed, in the titanic, because they want/hope them to be sleeping when they drown, knowing there is no way they will survive.

the scene in sophies choice *shivers* god i jsut got goose bumps, the fear and disgust at having to make such a decision. awful.

and if is funny how different things bother different people. i could care less about rape scenese, bring it on! and others have no problems watching children die or harmed, which i find offensive itself!!

oh, and on Shrek, in the dvd out takes, when they were showing stuff like fuzzy donkey and muscular skeletal Shrek. animated or not, that disturbed the shit out of me :(

The rap scene in Deliverance:

"He's got a real purty mouth, ain't he?"

"He bled"

"Panties too!"

"Antree? This river don't go to Antree!"

"Still? Whaaaat?"

The head being crushed by an elevator in The Fly 2 has haunted me since i saw it as a kid.

when bambis mother was killed :(

damn you fuckin' hunter
i'll go to bed now and cry ...

^^

Last edited:
goatofthenever said:
I'm glad I watched the rape scene in irrevestible

LOL, I was just going to mention that. Also as a young boy, parts of Nekromantik were also fairly hideous.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nekromantik

tribal_girl said:
Generally, even if the film is really good, that one scene will put me off of watching it.

I agree totally. There's been a couple films in my life where....ahhhh...I could just never watch them again. And it's never gore or anything, always fairly psychological.

Nakromantik was too funny to be gross or shocking. All seriousness was gone after the corpse fucking started.

goatofthenever said:
Nakromantik was too funny to be gross or shocking. All seriousness was gone after the corpse fucking started.

That's what I'm saying!! :) I was...way too young to be seeing this movie at the time, and it was just...really weird. I love horror movies, but this too much, too young. Watching it now gets some chuckles for sure though. ;)

i think the evil doctor in "jacob's ladder" broke a little of my 13 year old mind

Not a movie, but still scarring: My nanny watched Soap Operas when I was a kid, on one of them, a women got buried alive. Fear to this DAY!

L2R said:
The head being crushed by an elevator in The Fly 2 has haunted me since i saw it as a kid.
Oh fuck me! That scene is ridiculous. The guy must have had all eight pints of blood stored in his head! :D

Pretty much all of Children of the Corn. I was only 3 years old, and to this day I can't watch the movie without having to turn it off halfway through. :(

Every single scene from the Jackass movie.

The opening scene from Romper Stomper. I refused to watch the rest of it.

A scene in 'Sweet Nothing' where Angelo is sitting watching tv, lighting up and toking on his crackpipe every few seconds. That one hit home more than any scene of a junky shooting up ever could.

One of the vomit scenes from Christiane F (the one where they're trying to get clean in her room). It's a bit too realistic.

ChemicalBeauty said:
Pretty much 'Borat' in its entirety

:D

Yea, the nude part was definetely something i could have done without ever seeing. But the scene where he sacks Pamela Anderson is one of the funniest things i've ever seen. LMFAO.