Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

films: movie scenes you wish you hadn't seen

Yeah, another for the anything jackass..

The nude wrestling scene in borat too..

The entire movie "vulgar" My ex-friend, who was a closet homo at the time picked this one out, god damn I hate that fucker.

Ichi the killer, the scene where he cuts his tongue off, or when he throws the boiling oil all over that dudes back, FUCK would that hurt. Well, that last one was pretty damn funny to see actually.

That scene in Saw 2 with the pit full of hypodermic needles.

...I can't believe I watched that crapfest.

tambourine-man said:
Oh fuck me! That scene is ridiculous. The guy must have had all eight pints of blood stored in his head! :D

yeah i know, but as a kid, i didn't know any better. it completely horrified me.

The Elephant Man

Yeah, the whole thing.
The film/ the figure of the elephant man bag has haunted me ever since. :(

^^ Haha, that's some funny shit.. But I can certainly understand where you're coming from with that :\

anything that Emilio Estevez was in that was not Maximum Overdrive or Repo Man.

what dolemite said about the hypodermic needles in Saw 2.

Kazaam.

Roger and me:

The skinning rabbit scene:\

Also, that movie that came out recently, was just like wrong turn(in terms of plot)... Anyways, when the girl was getting raped by the inbred...

The Crying Game.

THAT scene.

You know what I mean. If not, rent it- it's a great movie.

The Audition

Where the crazy cute jap school girl sits on her immobilized prisoner after inserting acupuncture needles into his eyes and chest

OW. There were much more gross scene's in that movie, particulary where the aforementioned girl feeds the spasticated human she keeps in a sack with milky fluid she vomits up into a bowl for it.

I saw the movie Sphere when I was...9years old? with my older brother at home alone (at night), and it really scared me. I don't remember much about it, but it was creepy man. Especially that one scene with that guy surrounded by the jellyfish...ah man I would go crazy.

I don't know if it will have the same effect on me now, but I really rather not watch it again (probably ever). I hate jellyfish. I'm sure there's worse movies I've seen, I just can't think right now be up all night.

oh, I thought of another one. the part in House of Wax where the girl gets her fingertip cut off really got to me!

I remember seeing "IT" when I was really, really little.

I never liked clowns anyhow- but I was haunted for a few years by that bastard Pennywise killing George in the gutter.

The scene in Toxic Avenger,where they run over the kid riding the bike. Then they back up and crush his head under the back tire. That was pretty disturbing to see as a kid. The woman pleasuring herself to the photo of the kid's head afterwards didn't help much either.

Ravr said:
Also, that movie that came out recently, was just like wrong turn(in terms of plot)... Anyways, when the girl was getting raped by the inbred...

That was The Hills Have Eyes 2 (the remake), if that's not what you are talking about, there's an inbred rape scene in that one too.

How about that damned animal crackers scene in Armaggedon? What a bunch of sappy ass shit that was.