Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

films: movie scenes you wish you hadn't seen

the little kid getting raped and abused through the whole movie in 'the heart is deceitful above all things' AHHHH!

Basically the entire movie "Kids"....that movie left me in disgust.

I can't be the only one who's seen Ken Park...right?
wish i never saw the autoasphyxiation/masturbation scene.
Well technically i didn't watch it, watch it, i kinda 10x Fast Forwarded
while peeking at it ocassionally to see if it was over.
Totally unnecessary. It solidifies Larry Clark's pedo status.
Actually the whole movie was pointless and crap.

The scene in one of the saw movies where a person falls into a pit of dirty needles. I didn't like any part of the small portion of the movie I saw either

horribly gory shit in realistic horror films (like Hostel) in which people get tortured and such.

That scene in 'Saving Private Ryan' where the American and the German get into a fight; the German pulls out the American's knife and slooowly sinks it into his chest, all the while telling him "shhh, shhh, shhh" as if trying to convince him to accept his death.

Fucking depressed the hell out of me when I first saw it as a young teen.

The rape scene in Irreversible was probably most disturbing thing I've seen in any movie.

the dialogue between the two rapists before the rape in "A Time to Kill"

the main character's final speech in "The Green Mile"

and

the entire home alone series... but just so i could see them again and maybe enjoy it.

The Pan's Labyrinth Scene where he bashes the young guy's head in with a bottle.

^^The movie is amazing. Finally got around to watching it last night and for once I was not disappointed

prozac NO tion said:
Not a movie, but still scarring: My nanny watched Soap Operas when I was a kid, on one of them, a women got buried alive. Fear to this DAY!

prozac NO tion, it's funny you say that because my Mom watched soaps also and for one reason or another I was home that day and I still remember that episode. I believe it was Days of Our Lives. It was the only time I've ever thought a soap opera was sweet. Crazy how we remember the same episode, yet it was prolly the only one both of us watched!

The scene in Reservoir Dogs where Michael Madsen is torturing the cop and eventually cuts his ear off. Also this doesn't really qualify as a movie per say but I was encouraged to watch Faces of Death when I was like 11 or 12 and I'm still trying to get over the shit I saw in that "film"

i echo the chorus of "naked wrestling in Borat".. dude that was just not needed

that scene in saw III where the lady is cutting open that old man's skull. I almost vomitted.