Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

film: Kick-Ass

Rate this film:

• [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/2stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I liked it, got the attention span of a goldfish but managed to watch till the end, so thats definitely a +

Can we have the poll updated with negative stars?

giving this movie negative stars is cinematic heresy. although you might have been one of the consumers who thought that this movie was advertised incorrectly (gasp! it's not a children's movie) - Kick Ass hit all the right notes of action, gore, and hilarity. it was a fun movie, and I suspect movie-goers are more interested in the Ghost Writer than having fun at the movies, anymore

giving this movie negative stars is cinematic heresy. although you might have been one of the consumers who thought that this movie was advertised incorrectly (gasp! it's not a children's movie) - Kick Ass hit all the right notes of action, gore, and hilarity. it was a fun movie, and I suspect movie-goers are more interested in the Ghost Writer than having fun at the movies, anymore

Huh? Advertised incorrectly? If I thought it was a children's film, I wouldn't have even bothered to see it at all. My band and I saw this on tour when we were off one night and every one of us thought it sucked. We're not exactly high brow movie goers and at least half of us are a comic book fans. I just didn't find anything I enjoyed. Sorry. :p