Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Favorite Movie Soundtracks & Scores?

Munchkin and Oompa Loompa sound always makes me energized in the morning when it isn't so bright out 🌄 i actually never listen to this lol except on drogas

Sentimental and Nostalgic, meaning for me, personally. Funny how the nervous system works.😉

The whole soundtrack wouldn't be a favourite but is beautiful & interesting.
Lovely piece of work, that film & it's derivatives, imho.🧉🥀

Casual fun I guess it is a favorite but I hardly listen to it cannot even name songs on it however when I wanna hear an OST song it was the first I chose this morning hence what I can call a fav. In a childish sense.

Hank is 'diagnosed' as schizophrenic; however, seems like everything in the holy bible, DSM is included, along with representation of high functioning. Diversity is secreted away, for identity politics, nowadays - in reality,(I definitely think) it is a sweet smoke-screen for some people, who emote too much, and need to be 'diagnosed', lest they bring attention to issues that need fixing.

This whole soundtrack, is gorgeous. ♥️

Hank is 'diagnosed' as schizophrenic; however, seems like everything in the holy bible, DSM is included, along with representation of high functioning. Diversity is secreted away, for identity politics, nowadays - in reality,(I definitely think) it is a sweet smoke-screen for some people, who emote too much, and need to be 'diagnosed', lest they bring attention to issues that need fixing.

This whole soundtrack, is gorgeous. ♥️

^^ thats savage :p (btw i mean that tune!!)

Thanks for the tip. Never heard of this film (or soundtrack).

Last edited: