• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Fake ketamine in the UK

Sorry I forgot all about this. Wedinos result came back as: major sample - ketamine, minor sample - levamisole.

And yes, the crystals did look like the ones in your profile. So yeah, definitely cut - with levamisole.

Not sure why the Mandelin test didn't work though

Thank you finally for someone sending this testing off for proof. Btw if you want good k always stick to UK. Germany gets some ok stuff but the berlin ketamine hipster scene means they are all k-holing off a k of baby racemic. Bristol got loads, easier to get than weed. UK has always been best as I'm sure you know other than China and India. Rocky stuff is always a safe bet for proper pure s-isomer ket, but if you are IM user be careful as it's not like racemic where you can safely do gram lines etc. It needs some respect like a traditional psychedelic.

I knew the stuff was levamisole. I came into contact with similar stuff, it wouldn't dissolve right in the vial, you could see particles which were exactly like coke cut with levamisole.

This is the ket that if you filter for injection you get the white gunk I'm assuming? If I recall it also fizzes, I imagine if you add vinegar it's toy volcano rocket chemistry. I initially though baking soda then realised the dick I was buying it off was also only dealing bashed cocaine and I knew by the type they were self bashing. Why people cut shit when they have no clue about what they are doing never ceases to amaze me. It wasn't a small amount of levamisole either but since k doesn't vary too much 10mg or so by IM it's not as big a deal to the cutter but it is to the user.

If your a party user and not familiar with proper good k or doing the water dissolve test etc you will think this ket is fine. It took a real fine eye to spot visually and these types of crowds are gonah be mixing it with coke anyway. It made me get negative symptoms and other symptoms abdominal pain, vomiting, headache, and dizziness (mentioned in the sticky ket PD - if I get a chance I'll link) that also indicated it was doing harm inside too.

The only thing is this cut was definitely added in local too, the guy claimed 'new source' at the time. But I gave them a serious fucking bollocking. If your a desperate k addict you will inject this stuff :(. if someone drops dead that dealer will be caught. Always scumbag dealers that you always encounter every once in a while when taking something regular. I encountered it from 2 separate sources. I'd be expecting refunds or replacement. If they want proof tell them to get a glass of water, 20-50ml (not 200-500ml) and a gram or two (don't worry if they are confident it's fine then they can recook the k to normal). Then stir, watch it fizz and then leave for a few hours and youll see the cut at the bottom.

If they inject, tell them to get tray put some in and add some water. If that wasn't enough fizz try vinegar. Then tell them next time they get some REAL ket to try it.

Quality has been weaker overall lately. I just don't trust the hygeine of some street dealers either sneezing all over product I'm meant to be injecting. The shard seemed to be getting weaker there but a mate said it's been stronger. Had some lovely rocky stuff too which 9/10 is my preferred type.

I really feel for the heroin addicts as this is proabably childs play in terms of cutting but due to the poor quality of heroin always I've never been able to get into it other than occasional use.

@GearoftheYear spot on post. I never knew the vinegar trick... Thought I knew all the tricks/tests. Nice to hear new ones. So do u add vinegar neat or add a bit to the water you're dissolving in? I take it you would only do the vinegar with a very small sample and discard it after?

@GearoftheYear spot on post. I never knew the vinegar trick... Thought I knew all the tricks/tests. Nice to hear new ones. So do u add vinegar neat or add a bit to the water you're dissolving in? I take it you would only do the vinegar with a very small sample and discard it after?

Felt a bit unsure writing that bit to be fair as this was a few months back. But from memory I did do water initially, thought it was baking soda then it really fizzed. But would definitely need a confirmation and I cut the source after it happened. The water fizzing and leaving till it settles in a vial was definite proof though.

@matt<3ketamine i would mate especially if you plan to iv it, can't imagine what lev does to your veins and organs! They'd have your results up pretty sharpish you're pretty close aren't you?
I just wouldn't be able to sit there with a bag of it, even if it was a 12.5/14g to myself, send off say 100mg for testing and not do any.. I really have shit (no) self control when it comes to k and would have finished the bag before the results were even up.
Id probably go and buy booze to 'pass the time' have a few ciders and then be even worse and consume the k even quicker 🤷‍♂️
Only recently have I learned self control with ketamine, I plan a day for my binge and just stare at it until then haha

UK has always been best as I'm sure you know other than China and India

What?? Really? I'm waiting to hear back off some fucked up crystals that looked like K DEFINITELY WASN'T

So I snort K so did I read someone write to put a small amount with water to heat in a pan to see if it fixes, or just add a pinch to some water and see if it fizzes?

What?? Really? I'm waiting to hear back off some fucked up crystals that looked like K DEFINITELY WASN'T

So I snort K so did I read someone write to put a small amount with water to heat in a pan to see if it fixes, or just add a pinch to some water and see if it fizzes?
no K for you

J/K 😜

Pah lol

One sample had this on wedinos recently that noticed which was this one he's talking about I think so it's not common by looks if it, but then I didn't know about wedinos till I joined here so how many people are just sniffing away

Keep hearing lots about this Levamisole, so decided to purchase some so I know what it looks like, smells like, tastes like etc. Here's what it looks like at least:

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

Keep hearing lots about this Levamisole, so decided to purchase some so I know what it looks like, smells like, tastes like etc. Here's what it looks like at least:

Whars it actually used for? Good idea to buy it to test its taste etc, now cool it up with water for evaporation test

I knew it was used as cattle wormer why does that tub say for aquarium? Maybe to kill parasites/worms that can fuck fish up? Surely it's harmful for the fish too?
Or maybe you have to get the fish out and then use it to kill parasites then flush the stones/empty the water and add new water, then re-add the fish? 🤔
Looks really like small k shards ffs.
I've heard it can make cocaine stronger/different high (obviously it's poison so it's going to do something to you sub-lethal dose)
I wonder what it's like to snort by itself. I discourage anyone to try this though.

Thats super gross when we start seeing our beloved ketamine cut with that shite.. where is most of the ketamine coming from in the uk now? Thought it was india china mostly.