• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

f&b's Arylcyclohexylamine Thread!

I watched a Vice Report on K ( at least i think it was Vice) where they showed Hamilton on K and the " new surge " after K in UK. I never tried it, so what did they mean with " some people had to have their bladder REMOVED after intense K- ing??" Drug War hyperbole?

No, not hyperbole. Excessive ketamine abuse can be very damaging for your bladder in the same way that excessive alcohol abuse can be very damaging for your liver.

This is one of the primary reasons that MXE was developed. As well as being a far superior drug in every aspect, it doesn't cause the bladder problems of its parent compound...

This is one of the primary reasons that MXE was developed. As well as being a far superior drug in every aspect, it doesn't cause the bladder problems of its parent compound...
Apart from the fact that it does :(

Not as easily as K though. Man i miss MXE

Of all the Entheogens in my 30 years of working with them, Methoxetamine has been without a doubt THE most healing upon my life. More so than MDMA, Psilocybin or LSD did MXE force me to confront myself andf my issues in brutal honesty, more so than with any other Entheogen did I suffer, but moreover moreso than with any other Entheogen did I soar to personal victories and success.

8 years of MXE - I won't ever take a dose again because I ended my MXE career with a 100 hour trip, 50 hours of rock bottom, followed by 50 hours highest heaven, then sleeping like a log and proceeding to have a month of spiritual ecstasy because of the completion of the voyage, that tied up all the loose ends.

Nothing can top this and the notion of trying to top it or fizzle after such a grand experience, would be obscene.

And you know what? MXE addiction forced me to stick with the program, as the going got rough, but when The Final Trip had been tripped the entire addiction and all of its craving had been wisped away, for now 10 months and counting. Even the addiction turned out to be a feature, not a bug, because it compelled me when there was more work to be done and it painlessly left me when the work was done.

I went through the biographic phase, the perinatal matrices and the ego death sequences, delivering me into the transpersonal realm - exactly like LSD did for Grof.

When I went in I went in for 30 hour sessions, and the final booster dose my spirit guide dubbed "the 21 gun salute" and made it the most spectacular.

Here's to F&B and his MXE!

If anyone likes a peek, all these 8 years I have been writing frequent MXE trip reports, documenting the progress. Anyone interested can join the Shroomery for journal access and read the lot of them, in chronological order, in my journal thread: My Journeys to the Holey Land

Apart from the fact that it does :(

Not as easily as K though. Man i miss MXE

Yeh, I've started hearing that recently myself. However, because MXE is far more potent, it's harder to achieve the excessive abuse required to cause equivalent damage - but it sounds like @Asante has had a bloody good go... :LOL:

I used approximately, give or take, 100-150gr of MXE across 8 years, where in the latter 4 years I used it rectally. In terms of adverse effects, there was some irritation of the rectum and bladder wall, both of which having recovered.

Most striking positive effect is permanent erasing of my, up until then, lifelong generalized social phobia. It dominated my life 24/7 and now is as good as gone. My fear serves me now, instead of rules me.

Not that its a pissing/dick measuring contest (it is really) but i did way more than that
And im proud
😂😂😂
I was doing 2g a day toward the end
My affair went on about 3-4 years, near daily, with a lot k alongside/in between and some other dissos
*takes disso crown, crushes it into dust and sniffs it then IVs the rest into forehead vein*

Sorry I'm drunko

With regard to MXE causing bladder problems, the only paper I read stating that involved dosing rats with doses, that transferred to human use, would have the person in a permanent drug induced coma. Everything is toxic, if you give enough (even water or oxygen). Basically, after reading that paper, I am convinced that their funding came from the DEA, or other organisation wanting to 'prove' MXE was urotoxic (caused bladder problems).
War on drugs bollocks, in my opinion (and that's not because MXE is my baby!)

There are a whole lot of new arylcyclohexylamines out!! A whole lot!

I can't wait to try them, but am currently lacking funds. I particularly want to try DMXE. I don't want to get my hopes up too high though.

So far I've tried 3-MEO-PCP, 4,-MEO-PCP, 2-MEO-K, K, and MXE. MXE was the best by far and the one I've used the most.

Yeah, all these arylcyclohexylamines have their own goodies and we are seeing more of them currently. MXE was a nicely balanced one but certainly not the best. And I suspect there to be more out waiting, like a psychosis receptor - this hit me with one of the 3-MeO-XY-PCXe's, too long ago, too non-scientific to nail it down but small differencies in the molecular shape can make a big one overall. I suspect bladder problems to be not directly related to NMDAR antagonism but more so to impurities.

Lacking funds here too, sadly. I needa a own, shiny new lab.

I'd just like to say that your baby is a fuckin God.

Amen to that! 🙏
His baby/my saviour.
Great to see so many others have also benefited from this wonderful creation.
Necessity is the mother of invention! 😊

Currently waiting for some DMXE to arrive.
Any pre-ban MXE users out there try DMXE yet?
If so, how do they compare?!

Currently waiting for some DMXE to arrive.
Any pre-ban MXE users out there try DMXE yet?
If so, how do they compare?!
They are qualitatively very similar. It's about as potent as MXE, if not slightly less potent. The tranquility, warm bodily euphoria, and supreme grooviness that I came to love in MXE is clearly present in DMXE as well.

I never explored higher doses of MXE, say 35mg+ insufflated, so I can't speak to how their all-encompassing experiences compare.

There are a whole lot of new arylcyclohexylamines out!! A whole lot!

I can't wait to try them, but am currently lacking funds. I particularly want to try DMXE. I don't want to get my hopes up too high though.

So far I've tried 3-MEO-PCP, 4,-MEO-PCP, 2-MEO-K, K, and MXE. MXE was the best by far and the one I've used the most.
I like DCK, but it is different from MXE. Having here now some of the more wild new dissociatives to try them. Unfortunately the real magic got lost with tolerance and I'm left with a nice mood lift, was never able to truly hole on any of them ...

With regard to MXE causing bladder problems, the only paper I read stating that involved dosing rats with doses, that transferred to human use, would have the person in a permanent drug induced coma. Everything is toxic, if you give enough (even water or oxygen). Basically, after reading that paper, I am convinced that their funding came from the DEA, or other organisation wanting to 'prove' MXE was urotoxic (caused bladder problems).
Good to see you are well. The last time I had heard from you was a private message you sent me back in like 2011 or around that, in which you thanked me for making an enthusiastic post about your creation, but you also warned me to go easy as I had reported some kidney issues, like trouble pissing, dark piss, had to sit down to avoid wetting my leg as I had no power in the plumbing department.

You told me to enjoy but to slow down as MXE could be nephrotic. I did feel honoured to have the creator give me advice. Thanks I had some of the best experiences of my life on it.

Hope all the others from back in the day are fine too. I see FUBAR, how are you mate?

StoneHappyMonday too, we had our fair share of differences in the past but I always respected you and I'm genuinely happy to see you post. I hope you have overcome your health issues. Take care

I just did a line of 2-FDCK which didn't do shit, did another one and now I'm enduring the awful taste of it as I switched to sublingual hopefully will get some effects. I'm only slightly wonky.

Have a good evening everyone. Most of all happy to see you well and stay safe, with the chems and the pandemic.

Last edited:
What's your personal opinion DMXE?

Does anyone know what the shelf life of DMXE is?

I've read two years is that true, can it be prolonged?

I'd rather have MXE, DMXE is a light version impossible for me to k-hole on.
Antidepressent and pain relieving effects are the same as MXE though.

Last edited:
They are qualitatively very similar. It's about as potent as MXE, if not slightly less potent. The tranquility, warm bodily euphoria, and supreme grooviness that I came to love in MXE is clearly present in DMXE as well.

I never explored higher doses of MXE, say 35mg+ insufflated, so I can't speak to how their all-encompassing experiences compare.
Agreed! They are VERY similar. Warmth, tranquility, zen-like glow & strong long lasting anti-depressant effect all present. But yes, slightly less potent than MXE. I was IM'ing 50mg each time (altho i do have a 20 year ket permatolerance!) All in all, lovely stuff. Especially mixed with a dash of 4-FMPH! 👌