• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Exercise 4 Health, Mental Health, and Addiction vs. The Endorphin Factory

Today I was on a treadmill for a bit more than one hour walking and running lots of stretching exercises.

When my knee has been bothering me I put some time in on my heavy bag. I only got about an hour in this last Sunday but by the time I'm finished I'm drenched. I have some new bag gloves so I didn't leave bloody knuckle stains everywhere like I have in the past but it always surprises how much energy expenditure can take place in such a short period of time.

I have been walking 12+ miles a day and gardening 8 to 10 hours a day. I have been worked every night.

Have not been able to swim today, but will register for three months at the gym tomorrow.

Leg has been feeling pretty good so im finally going to throw in a leg and arms day today and see how it goes.. going to soak in the hot tub as well.

Have been trying to start my regular exercises but failing to do so made me a bit lethargic. I can swim early in the morning when I have the time. Going to start this once or twice a week and see how it goes.

Legs went well. I used really low weights and did low reps this time. I will see how this feels in the morning.. if all is well i will increase the repetitions and slowly increase the weight.

I went for a long walk this morning. Tried to keep a faste pace for more than 1 hour.

Lifted legs and biceps today.. went a little harder on legs and will see how my leg feels after this tomorrow.

Went swimming again. A bit longer than usual this time. So far twice this week. :)

Went swimming again. A bit longer than usual this time.

+1.
I have been procrastinating but longer daylight hours have helped in getting up earlier and having more time after work or vice versa. The hot tub/ spa is a nice motivator for me sometimes as well. Yourself & NSA have remained steadfast, good for you guys.

I have been procrastinating but longer daylight hours have helped in getting up earlier and having more time after work or vice versa. The hot tub/ spa is a nice motivator for me sometimes as well. Yourself & NSA have remained steadfast, good for you guys.

Good to hear JA!

Getting back to the routine can be tricky sometimes.

Planting ground cover today and I have 15 yards of mulch to spread over the next couple of weekends. Going to do this instead of lifting back and shoulders. Going to hit the spa up after working with the mulch.

It seems like a lot to do!

I woke up early today and went for a long walk. This is something I can get used to so.

Rest day today..

Yeah Erik lots going on.. Planted tomatoes and ground cover and hit the spa yesterday.

Raining today.