Exercise 4 Health, Mental Health, and Addiction vs. The Endorphin Factory

Core today

It's so awesome to see results after lots and lots of work.

Core/abs has always been my least favorite as it was probably the area I neglected the most in exercises, much like other parts once I'm able to see results I'm much more proactive in training.

Have missed a week of exercises. I'll be trying tomorrow morning, hopefully it will make the day much better.

Yesterday I did a bunch of tricep raises with a 40 pound dumbbell. I feel a little bit sore today; it's a good feeling. I also bought a basketball and just was shooting around.

It's incredible how exercising impacts our routine. One week without it makes me feel bad, I lack the strength and energy.
Trying to make space for swimming next week.

Our weather cooled off, it is cloudy with gray skies, and reminds me of Seattle! I had a great walk... about 50 minutes... longest time so far since I started walking about two weeks ago... trying to get those endorphins to kick in. At 29 days clean today, I am happy to say the brain fog is starting to clear!

It was actually raining here today... not sprinkles, but real rain! I went for my walk... it was almost the same distance at the walk I took 2 days ago, but I must have quickened my pace, as I returned home and found out I walked for 36 minutes. Not too bad, considering after about 15 minutes in, my knee starts acting up. I am hopefully going to get a referral for a shot in it so that I can increase my distance.
I also have a physical therapy appointment Thursday to see if that can help the pain as well. No matter, I need my exercise.. pain or no pain.

ran and jogged 8.3 miles (13.4 km) a few days back.. leg is healing nice.. still a little bit of a bitch.. have to hit it hard if im going to keep what i have

I haven't really had the time to exercise as much as I need. Having been using the stairs instead of the elevator pretty much every day. Six stores, couple of times a day. Better than nothing, I guess.

First time back at the gym since mid July..

Walked 2.25 Miles ran a half.. Real easy chest tri

I feal amazing:):)

Good for you! :)

I'm still struggling to get back to the gym as regularly as I used to go.

Going to stretch and soak in the hot tub today..=D not going to push it to hard in the weight lifting restart as i want to stay healthy.. still feeling great from yesterdays workout.

nice workout today.. still taking it easy.. going to ramp it up a little bit now as i worked through almost a cycle.. going to give legs a go on the weights also but real going to take it easy to see if this is the right path.

Went in and stretched in the spa.. spa was cool today. I'm nicely stretched out, but took quite a bit of work. Feeling good now. Having a pre Easter dinner today and am planning on returning to the gym for a evening workout.

Have walked for app. 8 miles last Sunday.
Also planning to return to my gym to work out. Have already paid for the month..