• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

And stee your too fuckin hard on yourself. It ain't the end of the world. You enjoy a treat now and then. Each to there own.
I know people. In way more fucked up situations, with a way more positive outlook on life.
But i know afyer a decade or 2 it takes it toll more mentally than physically.
And I still think this shits the key to youthful looks. If u dont go mad on the crack. Heroin itself keeps u youthful looking for sure.

And mate I'm on a 15 year relapse, I hold down a full time job, and always have. Yeah it's hard at times. But perspective.
I got my health and youthful looks. Money, car, I don't own a house which I should buy now. And could of probably paid the fucking mortgage. But again its all perspective.
There's people well worse off through no fault of there own. So it is what it is.

Got really reallly good quality of brown, ran black beetle on foil, knock me out on.my arse. Crack is shit recently so decided to buy a bag of powder coke 7gram so cook them with ammonia. Saved me loads money.😁 this was in dublin. Was wondering how did u all get on in uk?

If I can TRY to get my shit together.....😉
Go figure stee.

How much b you using?
I am still using what for me has been an historically low amount. My script not only keeps me covered, but is as unsupervised as is possible, allowing me to reduce my average daily dose without farting around with my DSP. This has resulted in my ability to stockpile a reasonable amount of Physeptone, with over a litre and a half available should my attempts at self reduction go west in a major way. While the various but continuously amazing brews of weed are on the whole responsible for the majority of my mood management (this week was 'Banana Ice Cream' ???!!!!) and my routine of only smoking Friday PM until bedtime Sunday is my main method of pleasure, I have also found it possible to make occasional use of the Rx stockpile to head off some of the continuing hunger for heroin I still have.

Provided I have used little to no opiates or opioids of any kind in the preceding 5 days or there abouts I have found that a 2mg clonazepam along with 150mgs while ultimately inferior to the best kit is still able to induce a powerful poppy faced stone which thanks to the drugs DOA can leave me rolling around the bed in a blissful state for over 4 hours but with me being my usual greedy self, despite all of the above I still find myself heading out for junky shopping trips at least once a month at a minimum, the usual being about 14 - 20 days before I crack and make some excuse as to why I still need to do this. The fact is of course is that I have not needed to do this for a long time, but still want to and with the one connect having had a beautiful, rocky as fuck, brew that represents Helmand's finest available since everything went fuck up 10 years ago (almost) to the month I have made the somewhat unprecedented effort to go back not just once, but twice making that 3 trips since last Monday, the first time I have made multiple street purchases in the space of a week in over 5 years. Of course, with my total isolation leaving me with neither the means or the will to use any stimulants at present and my take it or leave it attitude towards cocaine in general I use these shopping trips to buy a stone or 2 of crack. The crack is always pretty good (which I know is not saying much as it is such a rubbish drug) but I never buy any more than 2 pieces at any one time - while I am like most others with regards to my being susceptible to the drugs Pringle like moreishness I worked out long ago that no matter how much rock one smokes, there is always the itch for one more so that being in mind I smoke a pipe or 3 never going any further, using the soothing butter like sensation of the gear (+ a BZD + some nice ganja) to quickly get my mind off the drug that will never, ever satisfy. IMO of course. Please do not treat any of the description of drug use here as a recommendation or suggestion, my behaviour around my drug use has been unsafe for decades now and I merely wish to record such for the purposes of boredom and posterity and because, of course, I am high as fuck again.:love:

Anyone else noticed its all shit atm. And the old there's a drought on excuse.
Wondering if reigon specific, or just greed. Shits gone to bash for a few weeks here now.

smoke a pipe or 3 never going any further, using the soothing butter like sensation of the gear (+ a BZD + some nice ganja) to quickly get my mind off the drug that will never, ever satisfy. IMO of course.
I use to have to buy at least a half teenth of H for after
smoking some white.
to stop the awful comedown.
I'd put the H on the foil and I'd be shaking so much I'd screw up the foil to stop me from spilling it.
Then I'd smoke it so quick. Like p3 in 5 minutes when that normally take me 45 minutes taking it easy.

smoking some white.
I'd put the H on the foil and I'd be shaking so much I'd screw up the foil to stop me from spilling it.
Then I'd smoke it so quick. Like p3 in 5 minutes when that normally take me 45 minutes taking it easy.

Know it well...

smoking some white.
Was let down by first weed man this morning after already waking up to an awful couple of hours (I forgot to say my White Rabbits) so in my huff I decided to try and score some street treats despite using yesterday. Things only got worse when none of my numbers were answering (one had only whites) so I ended up on a 45 - 50 mile round trip throughout the West Midlands, checking people I don't know but eventually getting some weed from another friend that just let me have the remainder of a random couple of ounces they bought to smoke and sell on (to essentially make it pay for itself).

Eventually got back at about 1, white was a bit weak (you could see how imperfect the wash was - its usually like a pearl) but the second pipe had done the trick, split a 0.2 b in half, shot the first and chased the second which was nice if not as good as I can usually get. Its still pre - drought strength but only just on the right side - its one of those that forms a bit of a skin over the top of the beetle - something I haevn't seen in over a decade (some of that bash was just skin but that was different) - still smells nice and fishy and Ill have a look at the rest later when I've had a clonazepam. Then I finally got to rolling a spliff that was amazing bringing me right up to -

about 10 mins ago I decided to put a film on and had another pipe - I started to feel overtweaked and remembering your post from when I woke up I decided to reply in process instead of just killing it with another bag. I feel mint now I have had somewhere to put the ringing of the bell as the ganja has just made the white more intense, but in a happy as fuck its Easter so I am going to spend the BH smoking weed and watching Bond films. I do get you though as I do get left high and dry as its such a pointless experience a lot of the time. Thats why I never get more than 2 (I have 2 pipes left from fairly fat stones - they were a tenner each I don't know the weight) but I still empathise with those that caine it for ages. They are just as anxious and just want to keep feeling the initial rush of the pipe.

Know it well...
You know even to this day I've never tried crack more than once and never had any desire or intent to I'm so glad I did not because I have a feeling I wouldn't be as stable as I am now and my life and problems would have been even worse I think the steps to total rock bottom beyond all is when you take heroin then crack and heroin then inject crack and heroin not saying it's impossible not to bounce back from if your motivated and strong enough but I sure as he'll am glad I don't have to bounce back from that hell

You know I used to go to a dealer who was an 20 year injecting addict and alcoholic but I used to buy weed off him and he knew my mate so I knew he wouldn't rip me off anyway you should see some of the shells of what were once humans that come round his to score man I mean he looks a bit worse for wear some days especially if he has any clothes off but he don't look to bad and he's got some fat on him probably because he deals he never has to really running out but some of these slags man I wouldn't trust them with a penny they always try to talk all nice and innocently cute and that though and try and he flirty and I just smile and act like I buy it because some times some people I prefer not to let them know I'm On the ball as much when I was younger really younger that used to be my biggest weakness I could never lie if I did something wrong it was written on my face

but as soon as I got involved with drugs and seen that side of the world I just sort of changed my whole attitude and demeanour over night one good thing is when you been doing this shit for so many years you do gain some invaluable street knowledge which I bet you know to you also see what people are capable of and learn all the little street blags and scams when it comes to drugs etc btw sorry for writing so much I am a bit drunk lol I gotta have my methadone to im gonna be leen loool

Last edited:
GANGCAT, I'm from Leicester myself. Dm me i wanted to chat to you.
Leicester is gonna win the cup just like we won the league before we're unstoppable mate even manu ain't got shit on us just wish I run learned from last time and put a generation bet on Leicester when they were outsiders after this year they will never go above 2/1 again

You know even to this day I've never tried crack more than once and never had any desire or intent to I'm so glad I did not because I have a feeling I wouldn't be as stable as I am now and my life and problems would have been even worse I think the steps to total rock bottom beyond all is when you take heroin then crack and heroin then inject crack and heroin not saying it's impossible not to bounce back from if your motivated and strong enough but I sure as he'll am glad I don't have to bounce back from that hell

You know I used to go to a dealer who was an 20 year injecting addict and alcoholic but I used to buy weed off him and he knew my mate so I knew he wouldn't rip me off anyway you should see some of the shells of what were once humans that come round his to score man I mean he looks a bit worse for wear some days especially if he has any clothes off but he don't look to bad and he's got some fat on him probably because he deals he never has to really running out but some of these slags man I wouldn't trust them with a penny they always try to talk all nice and innocently cute and that though and try and he flirty and I just smile and act like I buy it because some times some people I prefer not to let them know I'm On the ball as much when I was younger really younger that used to be my biggest weakness I could never lie if I did something wrong it was written on my face

but as soon as I got involved with drugs and seen that side of the world I just sort of changed my whole attitude and demeanour over night one good thing is when you been doing this shit for so many years you do gain some invaluable street knowledge which I bet you know to you also see what people are capable of and learn all the little street blags and scams when it comes to drugs etc btw sorry for writing so much I am a bit drunk lol I gotta have my methadone to im gonna be leen loool

Breaking down bricks of the PK tackle, 3 phones all PAYG old style Nokia in his pocket & keeping the Machete wrapped in Asda plastic bag by the bushes. Never going out the yard without his disposable gloves too.

Never seen ammonia wash, still no idea what shellac is but spreads his wisdom to people on the finer points of heroin use & is the oracle of crack information too.

Again gangcat open up dms. Your profiles limited, mine might be too. I'll open it up. Add me as a friend.