• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

Fuck me been a while since i scored local till a month or so ago, maybe 8 year or so they were 15 a bag or 8 for 105 of good sizes and top shit,

Then 2y back for 15 on garbage all over
Now I been buying 5er shots, ironically the whites pretty fucking good briown is garbage though cant remember last time i gouched off local tackle. fucking fiver bags thought she was having me on at first!, often an extra if you buy 30 or 40 worthor whatever so 7 for 30 etc, madness tho

I will never forgive myself for deleting the number of £35 teenths of both (fair few years back) in one of those rare sttacks of concience. Stuff was absolute dynamite

Starting to like the white too much and welll aware of where that takes me and i'm under no illusions i'm special

Unless something changes, i got a solid plan to go to rehab and sort me shite out permanently. Unfortunately this involves a rip off a high dose of meth, gonna tpaer with a short acting one, but i hate methadone so damn much. 5 weeks of torture and i think i can do it, especially cause im not doing a benzo detox simultaneously

Also, checking with one of the top communities! How are all of you? Doubt anycunt remembers me, i barely remember me but hope all's good with everyone and for people that rant, like they say if your moving in hell then keep moving on (managed that paraphrasing but yeah)

Much love y'all <3 apologies for the ramble. Oh one thing i noticed, barely anyones on late nowadays could score easily till early hours, whereas i had no trouble having a 3 and 3 in my hand by half 7, might jus tbe cause its different folk but it all seems bizzare to me.Whole words bizzare tbh, but thats a different story

Fuck me been a while since i scored local till a month or so ago, maybe 8 year or so they were 15 a bag or 8 for 105 of good sizes and top shit,

Now I been buying 5er shots, ironically the whites pretty fucking good briown is garbage though cant remember last time i gouched off local tackle. fucking fiver bags thought she was having me on at first!, often an extra if you buy 30 or 40 worthor whatever so 7 for 30 etc, madness tho

I will never forgive myself for deleting the number of £35 teenths of both (fair few years back) in one of those rare sttacks of concience. Stuff was absolute dynamite

Starting to like the white too much and welll aware of where that takes me and i'm under no illusions i'm special

Unless something changes, i got a solid plan to go to rehab and sort me shite out permanently. Unfortunately this involves a rip off a high dose of meth, gonna tpaer with a short acting one, but i hate methadone so damn much. 5 weeks of torture and i think i can do it, especially cause im not doing a benzo detox simultaneously

Also, checking with one of the top communities! How are all of you? Doubt anycunt remembers me, i barely remember me but hope all's good with everyone and for people that rant, like they say if your moving in hell then keep moving on (managed that paraphrasing but yeah)

Much love y'all <3 apologies for the ramble. Oh one thing i noticed, barely anyones on late nowadays could score easily till early hours, whereas i had no trouble having a 3 and 3 in my hand by half 7, might jus tbe cause its different folk but it all seems bizzare to me.Whole words bizzare tbh, but thats a different story

Of course I remember you Kronos, you dont get away with it that easily mate.

But fiver bags? I've not seen them since the 80s...

I know right? only .1's or so but quick dropoffs and the crack is pretty fucking good so can't complain.... while i've got a bit of money left of course ;). To be honest started getting 10er bags off another guy, bout same value maybe a bit better, fuck knows. First deailers i've known round this area maybe jyst be runners filling a void, but the browns so bad its actually convicting me to smoke it which is a good thing

Had a snowball with a bit of best quality H I can get and a local stone, add that to benzos n lack of sleep and the rest and had one of the most bizzare expierneces of my life. Fuck of a rush but head was mashed couldn't work out how to use my phone which was obviously the good lord protecting me, i woulda blown myself up from somewhere between a popper and a defcon 5 missile blow myself up big style! But all's good

Now there's a name i recognise, FUBAR :) how's tricks with ya in this apocalyptic comedy shitshow of a world?

I remember ya man, hope the rehab goes well, sadly didn't for my mate but hope it does in ur case

5th odd time lucky eh? Gonna do the detox at home most of the clinics are absolute garbage and blatent rip-off for what they provides, half the folk i speak to now think a detox clinic and a rehab is the same thing cause of the shite i imagine the detoxes have been putting about

Naaah those cheeky fuckers the ones who intentionally spread that!
In my opinion (may be wrong) a detox clinic is where you go for up to a month to get off the drugs. Easy bit in conparison, but of course anything but easy..
The majoty rob you blind and have doctors who dont know ther doing, along with a lottery of inpatients- some are great folk and some are total cunts.

Rehab is there you go after, so learn to live sober, work through your issues, get healthy and get the tools to enable you live clean along with so much more but just snowballed so will go into more details later if anyone wants. A Good rehab can change your life

I been forced into em in the past, taken one with no research, made many a stupid mistake but whats kept me going during the dark patches is those couple of years i was clean after one, and the life i had.... done some education (which i never in a million woulda thought), worked, volunteered helping folk with learning difficulties etc. Only time in my life i've been.... content.
Shit i started so young i'd never lived like that and to have pride in yourself and your life.....fought hard for another try and still may not happen but I hope so, i'm at the right headspace and if it worked for that long that well when i was a know it all div, wonder how much i'll get out when i actually try heart and soul!
The rehab i'm going to is one i know, know the structure, know many people from old days local and other ways. Its fucking hard though, hardest thing lots will ever do. Its my way out, can't fuck it up if i do get the chance and i'll make sure i wont. I want that freedom again

Plus a shag without those green handcuffs n all!
Planning to detox off methadone v soon, on 80ml, last time CT off 60 and was still feeling it months later, this time i've planned out a 3 week taper on a short acting opiate then 2 week safter that to fully detox. Hoping that the 3 weeks itl ease it off and almost strick my body to do a normal rip instead of a meth one, so the week instead of potential months

Anyone experienced this method? using gear or anything short acting to come off methadone? Any advice or experiences appreciated!

Plus i wont be doing a benzo detox at the same time for once which will be a help to say the least

Glad to see ya matt theres a few old faces about :) how we all doing? Ha stimulated forum essays, now that takes me back

Is that actually how it is? Suppose it's to get you back into the swing of having a routine, but getting down to the clinic at 7am and being in bed by 10pm is like being treated lik a child again
A few of the boys were complainin along the lines of "fuck this and fuck heroin it's a government drug, they use it to control us, many have given it up, and I will too" Holland has or had the oldest and healthiest addict population in the World. Younger people saw the drug associated with the old losers who shuffle in and out of addiction centres all day and devoid of any glamour.

Its more (in my experiences), doctors who were completely unhelpful (though that coulda just been a bad roll of the dice, its a combination of so many things

Theres so many others but im pretty wrecked but this one is important; people or their parents their loved ones pay 10k+ to go to this detox clinic (and more to fo to the 3 week seperate rehab on top after the weel). Yeahits safe, rubber mattresses and all that but other than a tv and dvd no entertainments, not many groups and constant war stories (whch is ony natural, what else we gonna go on about?)

The thing that made me sick though, was that the ones who had paid thousands more were meant to 1 week detox (generally alcys) and move to a more rehab-centered clinic for the rest of the month.
Groups, a gym, support if needed, not a proper rehab but not a detox clinic, or i guess a short stay rehab, a halfway house or stepping stone which woulda helped folk so so much.

At least half of the people i was in with who were meant to be moving on to this rehab before, were called into the managers office at some point and told theres no beds and they'll have to do their rehab here. No refunds ofc. The really vile thing though, is that they chose the meek folk, the ones who might be fuming inside but hate confrontation , and considering if emotional state was the case itd probably stems from something traumatic, and forcing this on them while at their most vulnerable, fucking cunts.

Its pretty easy to tell who'd flip and tell em 'ii paid 9k here for the weeks detox and another 9k for the 3 weeks there', wouldnt take it lying down and make sure they got at least what they paid for. Nah they avoided those ones and when for the quiet, gentle amiable folk and it made me sick. IANAL obv but i did that so many times to them how fucked up it is and that WE WERE NOT IN A REHAB rehabs are completely different, but maybe cause of their personality, authority telling them itd be the same staying here (cause theres a group or 2 a week) so take their words over mine, or that old drug predujice who knows? they picked their marks well tohugh and noone gought back, though a few vented to me (has a mate who i played chess with and he paid way more for his room than most other people, then to add insult to injury they stuck him in a shared!)

That wasnt the ony reason obviously but a part of why i fucked off, no music, no nothing entertainment wise, bought a kindle fire with me with 20k books on it cause the only thing that can distract me and take me out of my head when rattling to fuck is reading when rattling, i cant watch owt or anything. Course, they took that n all.up all day up all night boxed up in a shithole i would honestly rather be sectioned (in a low/unsecured unit hha) then go back there

I''d been to the same clinic maybe 5 years ago? And is was shocking how much more money-grabbing it was, and blatantly so. Plus s0 very little support, some poor kid getting badly bullied, staff did fuck all. The decent ones had to sort it ourselves but its luck of the draw again both stays were long for me so the community swang from decent folk, whingers, shouty shouting pricks (my least favorite). amazing people and spawn of the devil.

Fucking crock of shite, i think they'l offer me detox money too but i'd much rather do it at home, (though there are some more relaxed ones, one attached to the last rehab i was at) and if i can't man it out in the community... as the saying goes i'll cross that bridge when i come to it.

Planned extremely heavilywith many contingincies for this one, will check in in a few let you know how it goes

Fuck me a quick sentence? Wait, you were talking about rehab not detox aye? Fuckinghel i'm losing the plot, never had a taste for crack lasted 13 years with only the occasional but the last fortnight? fuck me glad i'm outta this soon, 5er shots on at crack of dawn sets the tone, the brown so fuckingg shit iv never nodded in years apart from decent DNM tackle and that fent mix they made up my way n got busted few yr ago,.

Anyway enough talking shit apologies for the ramble guys, any get decent tackle your parts?

Also is it me or do others find crack is 100x better then speed for tidying? I just get caught up in random shit on speed that seems to be urgently more important, flats still a bit of a state but its getting :D

Also what do teenhs and 8ths go for? Only bought loca last few week-sand heard some insanely high prices they were buying for (and not cause of the quality). Last time a year maybe 2 or 3 ago i was getting teenths for 50, going further than back wil give me a nostalgia gouch

Last thing, is Shambles still around? Nevr knew him (well not v well) but his contribution were top! Right Dissertation over,its drained me need some sort of stimulation ;)

Fuckinghel i'm losing the plot, never had a taste for crack lasted 13 years with only the occasional but the last fortnight? fuck me glad i'm outta this soon, 5er shots on at crack of dawn sets the tone,
Also is it me or do others find crack is 100x better then speed for tidying?

mate fuck i am so glad you are getting into rehab asap if you're getting bad on the crack now. as one of the few people who saw me as a junkie before and after i got bad on the light i wish i could be a cautionary tale for you but i know it doesn't work like that.

the tidying and shit is in the early days eventually you'll just be smoking pipe after pipe with no time for anything else. i couldn't even make a cup of tea, even if i took my pipe downstairs with me the kettle would be cooling by the time i remembered, then even if i got a cuppa it'd be cold before i got round to drinking it.

Really hope it works for ya Kronos, when Ive done crack I can see how it'd wreck someone's life, wish ya all the best

Haven't seen shambles post in a bit, hope he's doing well too

Getting real expensive around my parts. Heathrow.
£200-250 for good stuff 8ball
Was 80-100£-- b4 covid.
Reckon it could be on/ off for awhile.

How's the gear round your parts?
I'm in Glasgow and it's nothing short of a nightmare. I work every day and usually got to work and get my stuff head home and get enough for a weekend on a Friday.
It all seems to be horrific right now. I've had stuff that was like smoking fresh air. I've even went to rough areas trying to bump into a plug.
I hate the way I can't get it out my head. On the other hand it's the closest I've been to throwing the towel in. If only my green held me...

Hope everyone is well not been on for years

Last edited:
Hey @Kronos i remember you too! Ive seen the odd person doing 5a bags of broon but never crack. I'd imagine that's one decent pipes worth. Id like that as the first pipe in a crack sesh is the only one worth having, then the cravings can be controlled with opiates or benzos or booze and food or all the above if you have the experience to know your limits (VERY DANGEROUS IF NOT!!!).

Good to see you kronos. Still nothing from our missing comrade, @Zopiclone bandit ???

Maybe it's just a regional thing then. And I'm talking England not Ireland pal.

I've just been 150 miles from home. And food was shit, and hard to get. Same. As my way. is anyone else experiencing a drought or massive drop in quality and price increase. I thought there would be more people bringing it up.
I know it's happening in Central England.
But wonder if national!
Blondin. Hows London?

@da man Fortuitous post as I don't look in here that often now. For me it's been fine through out, slight price increase from 200 to 220 a Q (easier to buy in bulk at the mo) The food right now is 8/10 nice stinky tube and dark brown blob. There was a slight dip in quality for a month or less due to the big busts over the phone thingy.

Bf got sum other day, little rocks and powder, half a bag, cooked clean in tray too and said the rush was great n was nodding.
Not happy him doing it tho, I'm years clean n it's very taunting but also dangerous if it's that strong, not that I wanna do it but i find it so worrying incase he ODs or something like I've done more times than ya can count on both hands. Ugh just very worried he ends up back at it, cuz I couldn't handle that

Everything as far as I can see it round here has gone to shit apart from one guy who made me wait 3 hours to drop off to me due to the fact his the only one with anything good. My Canadian source if you remember dried up & she became a fucking idiot & left me high & dry, oh god the shit sprayed out my arse like a hosepipe & I felt I knew what a rattle was.............:ROFLMAO: I had NO fucking idea what a rattle was.

Not sure if anyone else was it on the news a few months ago with that 16 ton bust but I knew it would filter down onto the streets soon enough & I had a while where me & my mate were on the street for upto 5/6 hours each day trying to score & the dealers were doing a point for £10 but trust the Muslims to come through in the end, these Jamacian dealers don't know good smack if they shot up pure heroin.
there is alot of shite out there atm so watch what your shooting folks.