• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip

Hi everyone first poster. Just wanted to thank to everyone for the detailed info on this thread for the fake Teva Temazepam. Have just received the exact same pills as the poster above. I would say my benzo tolerance is low or very low so chances are popping one of these could have landed me in the hospital or even worse the grave at 32 after hearing that coma story.

Cheers again everyone, hope your all keeping well.

PS This definitely shows the merit in forums and threads like these. Helps keep the less experienced with benzos safe. (y)

That's what BL and real harm reduction is all about. Happy you found this thread! If any of your mates are benzo users I'd warn them about it too. I warned my mates about fake temaz going around and told them don't trust any Teva temazepam blisters in particular.

What do? You only need to send a small portion of the tablet. 1/5th maybe, or 1/4. If you put it in an empty capsule, they are less likely to lose most of it in the baggy i.e if it ends up pressed into powder and gets spread about.

I ordered these "Nitrazapam"

Turns out it's tramadol and nitrazapam, the minor of ketamine was my fault for putting the pill in a used baggie though, I thought I cleaned it out but not enough it seems

3imUa1a.jpg

Results from Wedinos

QURPWFD.jpg

If you're buying pressed xanax. bars in uk it's almost 100% certain that it's got zero alprazolam in it, but I'm sure you know that

Yes, i would never take bars or pellets or blotters. I always want pure powder, let it test here and make then (if possible with that substance ) a homogenous solution with pg.

JJ

I ordered these "Nitrazapam"

Turns out it's tramadol and nitrazapam, the minor of ketamine was my fault for putting the pill in a used baggie though, I thought I cleaned it out but not enough it seems

3imUa1a.jpg

Results from Wedinos

QURPWFD.jpg

Damn. Unfortunately not the first time I've seen this from Indian benzos either.

Damn. Unfortunately not the first time I've seen this from Indian benzos either.

my experience is, that all that comes from outer Europe and now from UK is really often just bullshit. i had a vendor from china that i emailed the first time because he has alprazolam and midazolam-powder and i asked if i could please have a small sample before I buy more. He wanted a lot of Euros from me. Then the test: forget the sample, I take 150 grams of it. then he was totally nice to me and wanted to give me that 150 grams for just a few euros more!!! shipment included. WTF!!! I told him a scammer, that's so typical.

JJ

my experience is, that all that comes from outer Europe and now from UK is really often just bullshit. i had a vendor from china that i emailed the first time because he has alprazolam and midazolam-powder and i asked if i could please have a small sample before I buy more. He wanted a lot of Euros from me. Then the test: forget the sample, I take 150 grams of it. then he was totally nice to me and wanted to give me that 150 grams for just a few euros more!!! shipment included. WTF!!! I told him a scammer, that's so typical.

JJ
easy enough to rip people off after samples anyway if they want to - bait and switch

JJ

Not surprised when dealing with Chinese vendors supplying the raw powders. That's gotta be an absolute jungle of a market, unless you already have connections it's so easy to get scammed.

What I'm referring to more is blister packed benzos containing tramadol. I've seen this from a few different Indian generics. Very odd practice, I don't understand the logic, but I see results like that pop up often enough on WEDINOS that it's become a bit of a pattern.

No idea if it's just shitty fakes or the regulations over there are so lax they just have cross-contamination. I've read some bad stories about Indian pharma factories especially Ranbaxy e.g. very unsanitary conditions, falsifying data, a history of selling impure drugs, putting incorrect dosing on the packaging, and more...

I wouldn't wanna paint every single Indian pharma company with the same brush because of one bad actor, but at the same time this demonstrates how weak India's own enforcement of pharma regulations is, so these random generic companies you've never heard of before... fuck knows what the quality control is like, if it even exists. Remember Ranbaxy only got found out because they were selling drugs to the US and therefore got investigated by the FDA.

Not surprised when dealing with Chinese vendors supplying the raw powders. That's gotta be an absolute jungle of a market, unless you already have connections it's so easy to get scammed.

What I'm referring to more is blister packed benzos containing tramadol. I've seen this from a few different Indian generics. Very odd practice, I don't understand the logic, but I see results like that pop up often enough on WEDINOS that it's become a bit of a pattern.

No idea if it's just shitty fakes or the regulations over there are so lax they just have cross-contamination. I've read some bad stories about Indian pharma factories especially Ranbaxy e.g. very unsanitary conditions, falsifying data, a history of selling impure drugs, putting incorrect dosing on the packaging, and more...

I wouldn't wanna paint every single Indian pharma company with the same brush because of one bad actor, but at the same time this demonstrates how weak India's own enforcement of pharma regulations is, so these random generic companies you've never heard of before... fuck knows what the quality control is like, if it even exists. Remember Ranbaxy only got found out because they were selling drugs to the US and therefore got investigated by the FDA.

I would never order something from there, but i thought you tiny little assholes, could we just do our business, fair from both sides?

Me and my dreams of good people always... Sigh...

JJ

very unsanitary conditions, falsifying data, a history of selling impure drugs

I watched a programme on Amazon Prime on this exact thing, those pills I bought wasn't cross contamination because the tramadol was listed first so was the main ingredient, they obviously bulked out the nitrazapam with it, if I wanted bloody tramadol I'd of bought tramadol lol

LOL

I thought my laptop-touchpad is dead. No. I was rubbing around on my mobile that's directly in front of the touchpad....

JJ

wish i could get legit xanax
just out of interest, do most people order online via tor etc or just off random sites?

just out of interest, do most people order online via tor etc or just off random sites?

Ordering drugs off random sites is a good way to get scammed.

That said I've had good luck getting benzos from eBay. But I'm in the UK, afaik you can't get away with that in the US.

I do, fortunately, once per month. 50 .5 xanax. Love them. Fortunately also ( or better unfortunately) I have a good private network and get nearly every pharmabenzo I want, but my RC-Benzos I HAD to order anywhere. You can both use, Clearnet or Darknet. The rest you can easily look up at Google or You-Tube.

It's not that easy often, some are really just fucking SPAMERS as I had to see today again, Idiots. - others they have 27/7 contact via chat and try really to help you. doesn't matter what.
Browse as safe as possible, minimum using a VPN. That's extremely important. Even you are safe here, you never know.
Me, I don't use DN. I tried. But already at the beginning I gave up :D

Others find it the easiest way to order. Whatever you do - SAFETY FIRST!
You can also try the No-Scam-Sites. There are many meanwhile.There you can see how eligible a vendor is. If you, and I hope so make good experiences pls don't forget to post it here!
JJ

There is some talk about new galenika diazepam shipping with different packages, no serial numbers (possibly snipped), unboxed yet generally a "box" is in strips of 2 x 15. Tablets look roughly the same.

Same with the kern except they come boxed in strips of 30, like last year. Also, they have serial numbers. They have slight green speckles against the blue (the kern). Not sure if they always did? Anybody know if kern were pure blue last year/etc?

Anybody tried these/been thinking the same thing? Anybody been finding them under-dosed, potentially containing nothing/analogues?

Either way, they're both pretty similar packaging to the old stuff with odd descrepencies - at least, unlike the kerns I posted last year which came in huge white tablets in 1 single strip of 2x10 straight rows.

I'm undecided and have tolerance/I'm tapering off a high dose so it's hard to tell. They might be the same (tablets), or differing boxes, or they might have always been counterfeit so I don't want to start conspiracies. Just want to know if anybody else has opinions?