• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip

Maybe post it next time you go into your town centre then if you're that worried, unless you live in the town centre of course. Maybe next time you visit parents or something. I can be in a different postcode by walking 15 minutes.
Anyway flubromazolam isn't a very good benzos IMO. Its a bit like clonazolam in that it makes you black out way too easily. I'm quite keen to try flualprazolam though, just not in a fake.

I can't report on small doses as I used to buy the RC pellets and would eat 0.5mg at a time and black out after 20 mins.
Once I put an order in and I thought it hadn't shown up until I found the empty packets in my drawer weeks later. Scary

can't report on small doses as I used to buy the RC pellets and would eat 0.5mg at a time and black out after 20 mins

Dam that's the dosage of what I wanted to order of those, but these are blotters

Once I put an order in and I thought it hadn't shown up until I found the empty packets in my drawer weeks later. Scary

Thats fucked up, I'm not sure I want to order them now lol, I can't afford them just yet anyway

So much shit is being faked and cut with crap

I've had amphetamine powder in my freezer for a year and a half as I bought it for raving but didn't use it as it meant to be base but it's speed and bashed and cut to fuck, I think it's some sort of glucose, or maybe caffeine, I'm going to send it off to wedinos when I can get a form printed

Low doses make me just a little bit tired

So it just makes people tired? Well that's fucking crap, I was either ordering blotters and some DCK as never tried it before, or I'll just get normal K and not bother with DCK and these RC benzo blotters if they just make me feel tired, I want to feel chilled out, relaxed, and shut my head up not just be tired lol

I have ADHS. no fucking crap, man. My Dopamine metabolism is totally different to yours.

JJ

Oh right okay, I'll still have a think then
I'm not sure my anxiety will handle waiting upto 2 weeks for my stuff to come on the mail, what if they get confiscated, I'd just really like to try those RCs though

I get the Amphetamine from the pharmacy, and last year there was a lack of half a year because the fucking asshole who had the monopol on it was cauhgt to let his Amphetamine produce in India....

It was a nice time.

JJ

Oh right okay, I'll still have a think then
I'm not sure my anxiety will handle waiting upto 2 weeks for my stuff to come on the mail, what if they get confiscated, I'd just really like to try those RCs though

Etizolam I can highly recommend, but for sure you know that by yourself already.

JJ

That's in my order too, was first in my list of want to try RCs lol

Then I heard its quite light and weak?

Yes, I know a few people that treat their anxiety disorder or other anxiety issues with Etizolam, totally normal during the day. Of course you have to find your proper dose but it is one of the best RC-anxiety-meds. Years ago and I believe still in the UK it is normally prescribed as Etilaam or so - I don't know exactly. Also Pyrazolam is a very good anxiety-med without these problems of tiredness, amnesia, having problem concentrating and so on.
But this is just my opinion and you know - it works different for any human being.

In your case I would try it. But not with pellets or blotters, but with a solution that you can take exactly the amount you need.

JJ

So it just makes people tired? Well that's fucking crap, I was either ordering blotters and some DCK as never tried it before, or I'll just get normal K and not bother with DCK and these RC benzo blotters if they just make me feel tired, I want to feel chilled out, relaxed, and shut my head up not just be tired lol
Dck is no comparison to proper ket IMO, tried it once and thought it was a bit rubbish, can't properly hole on it

I won't bother then, I read done trip reportsthat sounded wicked and others said they had crap batches

I may very well of had a crap batch or my tolerance was so high, won't know until u try, maybe get a sample if you can

You will not be tired anymore, I promise you. You'll black out the first few times... The only thing is you are building up an extremlely high tolerance within a few days and other (Pharma-)Benzos people say they never ever feel anymore. This is such a highly potent RC.Benzo, perhaps the strongest on the market, why don't you make yourself a homogenous solution so that you can properly dose? There is that story of a guy who sat on his bed, he took 0,5 mg of it - blacked out for 20 h in this position and is in a wheelchair right now... His nerves in his legs were pressed to long and too hard. Pls stay safe.

JJ

There is that story of a guy who sat on his bed, he took 0,5 mg of it - blacked out for 20 h in this position and is in a wheelchair right now... His nerves in his legs were pressed to long and too hard. Pls stay safe

Right thats done it for me I'll stick to fucking xanax lol, I know I'm clean off benzos but fuck it I teased myself thinking I'd get these benzo blotters so now my inner addict might order some xanax, maybe, probably lol

I wasn't sure if I should mess with RCs, and that confirms it, also like you said it will amp up my benzo tolerance which is still high after A FUCKING YEAR only having benzos twice

And I hear DCK also jacks up tolerance to normal Ketamine and thats all I need considering my lines are massive as it is

Fuck it I'll stay with what I know eh K and Xanax mmmmmm