Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drug Users are a higher class human

DaUnGheyArea `dot`dot`dot

blbenji004zb9.jpg

<3

oh yeah drugs `eh=D

college_dropout said:
Replace 'drug' users with 'psychedelic' users. Particularly LSD. Based on famous trippers of course rather than my personal opinion. :)
I have to agree with this, in general.
I know quite a few "ecstacy" users who were really not intelligent to start with before they started taking drugs, and only began doing so to go along with the crowd (rather than making an educated decision to try drugs). In effect they are making themselves considerably less intelligent still, with the high frequency they're taking pills (e.g. every second weekend or so)! Not to mention the fact that these people are still young teenagers whose brains haven't even stopped developing yet. (I admit I tried ecstacy when I was 15 too, but only took it a few times until I was 19...)
Then on the other hand, I know quite a few "psychedelic" users who fall into that category of people who are very intelligent and wish to explore the mind and universe in ways they can't do so normally.
On a different note, I have noticed that some of my young raver buddies (alas, some of the less intelligent people I was referring to earlier in my post!) are beginning to be curious about LSD, and view it as the next stage of their drug taking. This worries me, as none of them know anything about psychedelics, and are treating LSD like ecstacy...as in taking it frequently without understanding the potential consequences of doing so. CONCERNING!!
My partner and I have tried to educate them but it's not easy with cocky upstart teenagers who think they know everything...

Oh yeah drugs have made me so smart... thats s.. m .. r... t smart =D

;)

Dunno about smarter but i'm more open minded than i was before and less concerned about the small superficial crap and have an interest in a lot of things that i wouldn't have even cared about before... they have definitely made me a better person...