Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drug Users are a higher class human

MazDan

Bluelight Crew
lol, OK so my thread name sucks......I couldnt think of the best way to splain it.

You see, I have noticed over the years that if I was to start the exact same thread in two different forums that inevitably the Bluelighters would give the best quality of communication.

And Im not even talking close here............the difference is massive.

Hell even those who provide the more trollish type posts are a better quality with more humour and intelligent wit.

Seriously.............give it a go and see what happens............you might be surprised.

I have no doubt that as a general rule, the average IQ of a bluelighter is higher than the average IQ.

I think you're onto something there. I have ventured to other forums in the past but I can never get into them. Bluelight just has the right mix of everything.

I think we tend to think about things a little bit more, especially Bluelight members. We know things aren't always as they seem and we have opinions that we aren't afraid to voice.

We've felt the euphoria of being high and the lows of coming down. Many people feel "normal" throughout their whole life. It's not surprising we are able to articulate ourselves better. We've experienced more!

Go Bluelight...:)

Broader spread of perspective I reckon.

I've only been posting on BL for a little while but I have to agree with this thread.
I am constantly surprised/awed by some BLer's extensive drug knowledge. Yeah sure that kind of intellect could be better channelled into more productive things, but nonetheless, some of ya's are smart-like!
Even other forums (who shall not be named, cos I still hold them in high regard) who consist largely of drug-takers are either caught up in the politics of everything, take themselves and each other too seriously, or are generally too critical of everything. NOT FUN!
Conclusion: BL has intelligent conversation and is fun =D

MazDan said:
I have no doubt that as a general rule, the average IQ of a bluelighter is higher than the average IQ.

I doubt it. Maybe in the early days, that would have been more likely as the kind of people who were seeking out drug information on the internet were a bit of a different breed. But like everything, when it becomes more accessible to the masses, the dimwit to intelligent ratio changes.

Maybe it's that people who post here are more on your wavelength so you appreciate their wit and style of posting more than other places.

I haven't really posted on any other forums, so I can't comment, but comparing blers to the general population, I'd think there's a pretty even spread of awesomeness - tossbags.

This Is What Happens With Inferior W(h)ine

IQ:
was 142...
fine, more drinkin',
had a test,

Post-dated doe,
women suck the I.Q. outta You!

I'd in Revelation's, Peeps.

Shiate.

PEACE BITCHES
UnS
;)

At first i thought maz just pulled some crap out of the bum bag again but as i read on i realised its another of mazdan's classics. The reason why is also the reason why i love bluelight. The place is jammed full of different personalities from different backgrounds with different goals, agendas and issues. I love reading mazdan's posts, love unsquared's uncompromising originality, love preachas surley attitude, kat's ability to come up with a fresh spin on whats been posted and recharge the debate. Vale Tudo will come in with some straight forward truth that brings me home everytime only to have lostpunk come in a bit later to remind me what my roots are and what else i should be thinking about. Drugfukdrockstar makes me proud of her when she just sticks it to someone who she doesnt agree with and then you have both of the samadhis who remind you that there are still open minded, enlightened and wonderful human beings. After that im loving these young kids like klue and rated E who have embraced us for who we are and share their day to day lives with us. For me, drugs brought me here..... But i stay for the people!

Uppa Vote If I'm Not A Mod.... You Need An Editor, Doe...

eggman88888 said:
At first
i thought maz just pulled some crap out of the bum bag
again
but as i read on
i realised its another of mazdan's classics.

The reason why is also the reason why i love bluelight.

The place is jammed full of different personalities
from
different backgrounds
with different goals,
agendas and issues.

I love reading mazdan's posts,
love unsquared's uncompromising originality,
love preachas surley attitude,
kat's ability to come up with
a fresh spin
on what's been posted
and recharge the debate.

Vale Tudo will come in with some
straight forward
truth
that brings me home everytime
only to have
lostpunk
come in a bit later
to remind me what my roots are
and what else
i should be thinking about.
Drugfukdrockstar makes me proud of her
when she just sticks it to someone
who she doesnt agree with
and
then
you have both of the samadhis
who remind you that
there are still open minded,
enlightened
and wonderful human beings.
After that im loving these young kids
klue
and
rated E
who have embraced us
for who we are
and share their day to day lives with us.
For me, drugs brought me here.....
But i stay for the people!

E.E.G. for Mod.
Only if I can call ya E-E-G,
doe,
bro.

cool-smiley-027.gif

When The Cool Vote,
The Vote Is Cool.

Werd.

PEACE
UnSquare
grinning-smiley-003.gif

eggman88888 said:
At first i thought maz just pulled some crap out of the bum bag again but as i read on i realised its another of mazdan's classics. The reason why is also the reason why i love bluelight. The place is jammed full of different personalities from different backgrounds with different goals, agendas and issues. I love reading mazdan's posts, love unsquared's uncompromising originality, love preachas surley attitude, kat's ability to come up with a fresh spin on whats been posted and recharge the debate. Vale Tudo will come in with some straight forward truth that brings me home everytime only to have lostpunk come in a bit later to remind me what my roots are and what else i should be thinking about. Drugfukdrockstar makes me proud of her when she just sticks it to someone who she doesnt agree with and then you have both of the samadhis who remind you that there are still open minded, enlightened and wonderful human beings. After that im loving these young kids like klue and rated E who have embraced us for who we are and share their day to day lives with us. For me, drugs brought me here..... But i stay for the people!

i LOVED this post. it's going straight to the BL pool room! i'd like to add a few more familiarities to the list.

strawberrylovemuffin: you can always rely on for a logical and centered perspective on a topic.
kryalCastleE: is always hosting a house party with a theme or having fun with her partner.
UpAllNight: has a great sense of humour and leaves witty/cute messages to topics; as well as some really thought provoking ones.
wazza: pops his head in to share photo's, stories and experiences; and will often leave a long post that has you thinking for days.
cOTB: will ALWAYS highlight certain words in her fav pink colour, and be smiling/bubbly.
joannie&player: partners in crime. happy.

...kytnism...:|

yes some of these lower class drug users on here are alright

I think Oceanboy may have been a higher class destroyed by drugs. I never thought I'd have to argue with someone who truly believed that breatharianism is healthy.