• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Drug Culture *Social* v. Cultural Learnings for the Benefit of Bluelightistan

deficiT

Sr. Moderator: NSADD, DC, & TDS
Staff member
Welcome to the new Drug Culture Social thread. Use this thread to talk about your most recent drug experiences, what kind of trouble you're getting into, to bitch about work, or whatever other exploits you might be up to.

Happy New Year and Happy MLK day! Let's make 2021 a better year than last one.

I can't help falling asleep during these IOP groups. Maybe it's a combination of the hydroxyzine and suboxone... or maybe it's just boring material that I've heard before. I've only got a few more days left of the all day groups, so the end is in sight thankfully

Just been banging the benzos and vaping a noid, nothing too exciting.

Have to pop into work tomorrow so not looking forward to that lol.

Woah. I guess I didn't vape much yesterday (plus I kicked coffee CT today finally, bit of a headache but anyways...) and I've been finally reducing my benzo tolerance again.

1.5mg etiz plus the delta-8 has me mellow and yet talkative. Sitting next to the wife browsing BL listening to tunes, chatting with her while she works. Feels good to be getting clean from so many things finally.

Popped some Xan's trying to numb myself. Nothing really happened just as the day wore on I felt worse mentally.

New city?!!

Fuck, no more banging bags of wine on biddies' booties? Boooooriiiiing! 😜

Nah, I'm playing....I wouldn't have survived that shit either. <3
Haha! I'm glad someone remembered that! That kinda stuff only happens in the country sadly 😂