• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

does swallowing semen give your voice a higher pitch?

muzby

Bluelighter
serious question here...

why is it that most gay men have a higher pitched voice, yet the average hetro male has a nice, deep regular voice.. it can't just be a natural thing that you turn gay and your voice automatically changes...

and chicks who seem to suck a lot of cock (yes, sluts) always have higher pitched voices than others, especially lesbians...

so... i ask the question... does semen change the pitch of your vocal cords?

discuss...

LMFAO!!! :D I'd be more inclined to think a cock going up your arse would cause a higher pitch of voice.

a) its not fatz..

and

b) sorry.. should have re-worded that... sluts have higher pitched voices than lesbians...

I would have taken this seriously if it were Fatz.

Just an idea; but I think that idea has been used as an arguement that sexuality is a result of physiological factors, rather than purely psychological and social factors. Something to do with the amount of certain hormones in the body (estrogen and testosterone), which, if my year 9 science doesn't fail me, have an impact on the depth of voice.

In terms of sluts, I think its because most sluts pay a lot of attention to pop culture, and in pop-culture, chicks have high voices.

Side note: I don't pretend to back this up with any "sources" or "evidence", as such. Just my highly evolved brain.

Well I don't think people turn gay, I think they're born gay. Some of them just don't figure out they're gay until midway through their life; probably because they've been in denial.

I'd say some of them are putting on a bit of a performance with their voices, by exaggerating the already high pitched tone [if their voice is naturally higher at all.] That said, I went to high school with a gay guy and his voice was exceptionally high pitched - it certainly wasn't forged.

I think it's pretty obvious why the average gay guy has a higher pitched voice than a straight guy, though - they're often simply more feminine! They were born that way, born to be gay, and as a result, are born with many gay attributes.

As for lesbians having high pitched voices, I've normally found the opposite to be true.

So no, I don't think swallowing semen gives you a higher pitched voice - and yes, I do realize this question isn't supposed to be taken seriously!

Doppelganger said:
As for lesbians having high pitched voices, I've normally found the opposite to be true.

i think i need to pass this over to "read the fucking question properly" guy..

rtfqp guy said:
read the question properly...

Would swallowing your own semen affect your voice pitch?

possibly.

i'll give it a crack tonight and if i can come back and do "kiss" prince style instead of tom jones style, its a goer..

If you believe the theory that sexuality has to do with testosterone (gay men lower levels than striaght men, gay women higher levels that straight...), then it would make sense that gay men have lower pitched voices as a result.

Plus, we all know Muzby loves the cock, so this question is nothing more than a manifestation of his fears stemming from his true desires.

:D

^ Cool. Ill do the right thing and blow the next dude that comes along to completion as a scientific experiment and report right back.

When I was little, okay maybe not "little" but preteen at least, I thought that swallowing semen would make your voice more deep and gravely, ala Mrs. Doubtfire's Harvey Fierstein.

Gay boys just have a higher pitch from that particular sense of humor that only gay guys seems to have; kind of witty, but fast paced and overly referencing.

Though your theory does stand true on one point, no semen has ever touched my lips… though I wonder about the cloudy ice cubes served to me that fateful new years… I’m a lesbian and my voice is so not high pitched (though that could also be because of the slight Canadian slight accent mish-mashed with an Australian accent that just makes me sound patronizing every time I utter Aussie slang)

carsonkressley.jpg

^^^Has eaten a lot of cum.

paris-hilton-south-park-704946.jpg

^^^Has probably eaten more cum.

Whose voice is higher???