• The database table for Search and "New Messages" functionality is currently being rebuilt. Until it is completed, you may see empty or incomplete results for these.
  • 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: F.U.B.A.R. | Sunyecho | chinup |
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Misc Does anybody still use mephedrone?

guy1234

Bluelighter
Was able to get really really nice stuff a couple of years post ban, ended up selling it and developing a multiple year long IV addiction to it among other things. Managed to quit a while before it vanished again

Would give anything for that sweet sweet rush one last time...

Edit: also had a past issue with it preban so have a valid basis for the quality assessment

Last edited:

guy1234

Bluelighter
I'll tell you the most beautiful and amazing rush in the world is a shot of mephedrone and a lil bit of ketamine together

Even did a mephedrone/heroin IV speedball and it didn't equal but maybe thats just my taste

simstim

Bluelighter
Was able to get really really nice stuff a couple of years post ban, ended up selling it and developing a multiple year long IV addiction to it among other things. Managed to quit a while before it vanished again

Would give anything for that sweet sweet rush one last time...
I was planning to make 4-MMC my first IV experience back in 2010 but was talked out of it. I ended up shooting MDPV as my first a little while later. Now i definitely wish I'd gone for the 4-MMC instead.

guy1234

Bluelighter
I was planning to make 4-MMC my first IV experience back in 2010 but was talked out of it. I ended up shooting MDPV as my first a little while later. Now i definitely wish I'd gone for the 4-MMC instead.
Christ it is intense, better than IV coke and lasts longer, actually has some legs (i mean like 10-20 mins at beginning of a session before you start burning out whereas with coke I'm reaching for the bag 1 minute after I've shot)

Meph and K together is like the perfect synergy

Meph and H together was kind of like being electrocuted with euphoria, felt very deadly and killed my friend next to me while I was too fucked to realise. Not good, unfortunately was not the wakeup call I needed, just used more and more meph to cope

Always wanted to try MDPV, irritatingly never much of a street market emerged where i was and didn't get the chance pre ban. Am aware that its pretty hard-core tho, dont use it if you have much to lose kind of thing lol. Also years of stim addiction have left me sensitive to severe stim psychosis so probably couldn't get away with it now anyway

simstim

Bluelighter
Yeah i wouldn't want any MDPV relatives these days. Causes too many problems. Only recently (a few months ago) did i start doing MDMA again after a break from all MDMA like drugs for like 11 years. MDMA and 3-MMC been kicking my ass.

guy1234

Bluelighter
Yeah i wouldn't want any MDPV relatives these days. Causes too many problems. Only recently (a few months ago) did i start doing MDMA again after a break from all MDMA like drugs for like 11 years. MDMA and 3-MMC been kicking my ass.
I agree with original poster that meph continues to work long after MDMA has given up the ghost of its magic (although even with meph i ended up "jaded" to it a little)

I took a break from mandy for 6-7 years however and when I have occasionally done it for the past several years it has really worked!