• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

dobing in dealers

i think what it comes down to is you are both doing something illegal. to dob someone in is the lowest act. Just get revenge by punching them in the face, baseball bat, slash thier car tires etc.
What people really need is someone that they can trust and not get fucked over with bunk stuff. :(

That dob-in-a-druggie hotline is fucked, particularly since it encourages people to dob in drug users as well. I imagine there are alot of people who would not hesititate dropping in a drug user for $1000.

Whilst I agree with pretty much everyone here who said that you shouldn't dob dealers in if you got ripped off (I recently got ripped off and yes I was pissed off, but I just won't be having anything to do with that person anymore). Situations like this are better left with not giving them any business anymore, or if its a large amount of cash involved then sorting it out in a way that won't involve the police but will enable you to set the record straight one way or another.
The only situations that I would say that you could be forgiven for dobbing in a dealer is:
1. They are often violent towards people, particularly people who are not involved with drugs.
2. If they are selling dangerous and adulterated drugs, ie. PMA pills as ecstacy. Particulalry if they don't give a shit and know what is what they are selling.
3. If they sell hard drugs (ie. heroin & meth) and dangerous drugs like GHB to kids (not talking about older looking 15 year olds, but to young kids).

Other than these factors, I don't condone dobbing. Its dangerous to yourself and a shit act. But people who do the above are scum and deserve it

It might be intresting if 100users are dobbed in. I think they might have a hard time explaining $50,000 and the drug scene left somewhat unscathed.

Im kinda hopeing a few narcs have the shit beaten out of them and that reaches the news. dob a druggie causes violence

I know this is a little naive of me, but living in a small city is the best thing. Everyone seems to know everyone and dealers are too scared to rip soemone off as the word is bound to get out. Works the same way with selling bunk pills. There was a guy who had gotten hold of some bunk pills (not his fault) and was trying to sell them off. Once word got round that tey were shit he was forced to drop his price, cut his losses and throw the rest out.

fuck in heaven

killarava2day said:
There's a special place in hell reserved for rat dog cunts :X

ripped off, rival, whatever your reason or fucked up justification is, dont rat to pigs. sought it out or get over it.

That special place in hell is there i'm sure

If a dealer takes your money and then decides to keep the money and not supply the goods, it's theft. It's got nothing to do with dealing at all. So you're not dobbing on a dealer in those circumstances - you're dobbing on a thief. If you left your car window open and someone stole your car you'd still report it wouldn't you? If your wallet was hanging out of your back pocket and a pickpocket lifted it you'd still report it wouldn't you?

I think youre looking at it the wrong way. You cant go to the police and tell him he stole from you, because you were involved in an illegal transaction to begin with.

There are pleanty of other ways (that have been dicussed ad nauseam in this thread) to deal with wankers like that.

Unless your personal safety (or that of someone you care about) is at risk, the cops arent such a good idea. Dobbing him in cause he stole $250 off you is slimy because you'll tell the cops he is a dealer and neglect to mention you are a customer.

clop said:
If a dealer takes your money and then decides to keep the money and not supply the goods, it's theft. It's got nothing to do with dealing at all. So you're not dobbing on a dealer in those circumstances - you're dobbing on a thief. If you left your car window open and someone stole your car you'd still report it wouldn't you? If your wallet was hanging out of your back pocket and a pickpocket lifted it you'd still report it wouldn't you?

8)

STREET PRESS [Mel]: GHB Dob In A Dealer

From today's street press (Melbourne).

GHB DOB IN A DEALER

GHB is not only destroying and dividing our scene but it could cause your mate to end up in hospital or even end their life. Are you sick and tired of seeing the mess and devastation it causes?

If so YOU can do something about it - call Crim Stoppers. It's that easy, it's anonymous and takes 30 seconds! If you know a name or mobile number, car rego, address or even just a phone number of someone that's put your mate or others in hospital, give them a call.

You can do it from any line and it is totally anonymous, you don't have to give any information about yourself. Help us fight this senseless drug. Call Crime Stoppers 1800 333 000 - and look after your mates.

- 100% NEWS AND TOURS, Page 6. 100% Issue 1001, Wed 22/02/2006

^To be honest, the only people I have come in contact that get 'tick' are users, not dealers. Usually dealers like to have a substantial amount of "gear" on them and the next person up the chain isn't willing to put a few thousand bucks on someone's account. Afterall, we are tlking about drugs here. Low level drug dealers don't exactly have the best reputations and can be pretty unpredictable.

Different story if they're close friends. Or maybe if it's only weed. But, in the case of thousands of dollars worth of product, noone's going to be willing to give out tick so readily.
I do know, that the more a dealer buys from their supplier regularly, then the price of drugs will drop significantly.

id never do my past contacts in, although i know enuff to take them down for yrs
i just think 'hey ive bn as evil as them', influencing ppl into getting hooked
and i know the situations that make ppl turn to dealing and the desperation alot of them r in
im just glad im not in their network anymore
besides sum of them r dangerous, wiv dangerous gangs to back them up

man this has gone on for to long.. if the money means more to you.. dont do drugs.. if you get ripped off, just go elsewhere drugs are easy to find..

Prison is bad...

Anyone that goes away for a year or 2 even... If they know it was you and no doubt you will have told someone *i dobbed them in HEHEHE* but no not hehehe, the grape vine and karma tie together quite often and word will work its way along- next thing you will know you will be missing a hand and maybe even have a knife in your chest...

Prison is a living hell (especially the northern parts of Aus) and you just don't want to be there! Don't knock on him... it's just not right! I don't condone this dealer but you dont know if he just got jipped to start with...

SpecTBK=D

SteveElektro said:
People who blatantly rip off customers are almost always not dealers at all. They just pretend to be to make a quick buck.

yes, but no always so. ive known dealers that rip people off and they can because its mostly younger kids or people that have no other connections so its their only option. it was only small time dealers though and someone eventually ratted them out which i didnt exactly agree with.

i dont agree with ratting someone out mostly because of how fucked up jail is, i would have put alot of people that ripped me off or sold me bunk shit (i prolly would have ended up in this imaginary place) somewhere if there was a good place that criminals could realise what they have done and go somewhere that isnt going to make things worse but make it better, not get locked up all day with shit food, shit people and corrupt police/security gaurds. i think that this will never happen though so i doubt i will ever rat anyone, besides im smarter than that now i wouldnt get ripped off coz i dont do drugs therefore i dont need to rat anyone out, all good.

Even if its an 18 year old in a DADA shirt he can still whip out a knife and stab you where you stand, its a dirty business that attracts grimy dudes. And unless you are able/willing to handle repercussions of pissing someone like that off, forget it.
Snitching isnt a good idea, and its definatly not a good idea for no reason.

If the person finds out and gets at you its your own fault