• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

dobing in dealers

Stuart said:
is it against the law to sell bunk pills thoe?

i could crush up some panadol, press them sell them as "a awsome import pill" make a few grand, get arrested by the cops, and what would be my offence, not paying tax?

(i am aware if i done this i would get the shit kicked out of me before the cops got to me!)

Its against the law to attempt to break the law.

Remembered this old thread when I saw this article... it looks like a very large percentage of calls to Crimestoppers are drug-related.

Crimebuster calls lead police to 800 arrests
By Andrea Petrie
January 12, 2006

CALLS to Crime Stoppers last year helped police arrest more than 800 people and press thousands of charges, many involving the state's most serious crimes.

Chief Commissioner Christine Nixon said eight homicides, 19 sex offences, 42 thefts of and from cars, 69 burglaries, 77 armed robberies and 589 drug cultivation and trafficking charges were laid with the help of information provided by the public to the anonymous hotline.

Ms Nixon said 811 people were arrested and 3470 charges laid using information from 29,000 calls, a 61 per cent increase in the number of calls since 2001.

Changing attitudes towards "dobbing in" criminals to police had contributed to the increase, she said.

"The old anti-dobbing attitudes are fading fast as the community is increasingly keen to support police in the fight against crime," Ms Nixon said. "It's the largest number of arrests and the largest number of calls made to Crime Stoppers since it started, and so it's a great thing to see from the community."

Tip-offs also led to the recovery of $1.5 million in stolen goods and the seizure of drugs worth $7.4 million.

The hotline was established in Victoria in 1987.

Crime Stoppers Victoria chief executive Alan McLean said: "The key to Crime Stoppers' success is that the caller decides whether his or her identity is revealed. Callers do not have to give a name, conversations are not recorded and the telephone number of the caller is not displayed or tracked."

From The Age

I'd guess 99% of those calls would be made by irrated neigbours from all the frequent visitors at all hours of the day. Its my guess not a huge amount of people out there would actually dob in their dealer unless there was a good reason to do so.

don't dob on dealers, if they've pissed you off for whatever reason, either don't do business with them anymore and make it clear to other prospective clients of theirs that they sell shit, or man up and confront them yourself about it.

how hard is it to change dealers???? i mean, yeah, actually it can be real hard. in my case i can't find a replacement right now to save my life.

but... dude... have you ever done time? ever known anyone who has?

this is something that you DO NOT DO.

you have a problem, been hustled??? lesson learned. consider it worth the price of admission. drop the guys # from your phone. never call him again. don't be a prick. its just that the business relationship is over.
and that's it.

don't even HINT that you'd go to LE. dude.... you're talking about a potential death sentence. not worth it.

getting ripped off is generally something that you can avoid or at the very least, restrict the possibility of happening.

Following simple rules such as testing pills, never giving the money to the dealer until you have the substance(s) on hand or in sight and never buying from strangers will dramatically reduce the chances of getting dudded.

I look on such experiences as something to learn from, not something to get even over. Dobbing someone in is just not worth the hassle of having to look over your shoulder for the rest of your life.

what goes around comes around......u use the stuff then ur a hypocrite 2 dob in ur dealer! :X

EDIT: Off-topic content removed. hoptis

Fuck drug dealers and fuck those who take drugs. I take drugs sure, so fuck me too. My point?

It's a dog eat dog world and shit isn't fair. If you don't like it, don't get involved.

Last edited by a moderator:
if a dealer fucks you around that much, go and cut their lunch. it's that much better when your the one calling the shots.

if your scared for your personal safety give up that drug (whatever it is that their dealing) and leave the situation.

the best thing about aust. is that we cant own semi-autofire arms any more thanks too that idoit martyn briant, but any idiot can do a tafe course and go and buy a twin barrel shot gun.

in S.A. if your are not under the infulence of drugs or alcohol, and havent got plants under lights in your roof/bedroom or a big stash of drugs, you can can use leathal force to protect your self from home invasion. yeh haa.

if you have one or both off the above in your house you are asking for trouble anyway. its just nice too know.

the irony is that you need to keep your firearms in a safe that weights more than 80kg and you need to keep your ammo in a different locked container.

Off-topic content and replies to off-topic discussion deleted.

This is not a place to boast about physical violence you have inflicted on people.

hoptis

Here's a 'positive' dealer story. Someone I knew years ago I knew his regular dealer very well. One night the guy couldn't get onto his usual supplier, but like all good dealers he knew other guys. But this other guy wanted $$ up front. So this guys dealer went back to him and asked for some cash to cover. No problem, known and trusted this guy for years.

Anyway long story short this new contact fucked off with several thousand dollars, including about a grand of my friend's money. So now my mate had no cash and no drugs. Considering that he was getting stuff for other friends as well it wasn't exactly a place he was happy to be. But realistically its all illegal so he wasn't about to report it to the cops.

Anyway his dealer could have said 'sorry mate, I got screwed do, for a lot more than you...nothing I can do about it'. But he didn't, and over the next few months whenever he could he handed over what was owing to my mate, repaid in full (with 'interest').

Moral of the story? Not everyone's a hard khunt like clocker....

I find most dealers are a bit dodgy, they have to be. Theres dealer/customer privacy things going on when you get your drugs off someone like the whole doctor /patient thing. Dont dob in your dealer who cares if there a cock head get your drugs and move on. Most of my dealers are mates so i trust em but i wouldnt ever dob anyone in. it'l just come back on you most dealers i know have mates who'd be a bit angry if they found out who dobbed

why anyone would dob in a dealer is beyond me. Even if they're selling bunk pills, its most likely that their supplier sold the a bad batch. It just makes it harder for the rest of us

Maybe if a dealer was "dobbed" in, it would be karma returning for all the lives they ruined thru dealing

I think that comment is a bit harsh. I know there is a few cases where maybe you could say some dealers ruin peoples lives, but generally i think that people that purchase the drugs are the ones ruining their own lives.
You dont go blaming liquor shops for destroying so many alcaholics lives do ya;)

pacdan said:
...generally i think that people that purchase the drugs are the ones ruining their own lives.
That's the point of view I take, too. Never blame someone else for something you personally have the option of changing.

I think you really have to use your smarts and try as hard as possible to not get ripped off i.e use testers, weigh your drugs etc, if you get burnt you get burnt, get your money back or get another dealer, karma usually catches up with dealers who rip people off all the time. Dobbing them into the cops may be a little harsh though.

People who blatantly rip off customers are almost always not dealers at all. They just pretend to be to make a quick buck.
In the long run, more money is made by keeping customers happy, so anyone with the intention on dealing for more than a few days will not be all that likely to blatantly rip off their customers. Remember, dealing is a business, just like any other, albeit more risky. Always ask to see or sample (if the quantity is large) when purchasing. If a dealer stands by their product, they will let you. If they say no, then just walk away, as there is likely a reason they don't want you to see what it's like ie. it's under weight, cut to the shithouse or not at all what they say it is.

Barring rape or murder, or when someone's life is at stake, the cops should never be involved.
Rat's are the lowest form of life, right down there with corrupt police (ie most of them)
If you rat a dealer and they find out (and they always do) they will want revenge. It is the worst thing you could possibly do to a dealer. A dealer will rather have all their shit stolen than be ratted on. And they will make you pay. And remember, a dealer has dealers, and when a rat is involved, everybody wants blood, and a dealer will almost always have more and tougher connections than their customers. Ratting people out is a good way to end up in hospital or dead.

Ratting is a fucking low, low act. It is also the epitome of hypocrisy, to rat someone out for dealing with drugs you take. If it weren't for dealers putting their asses on the line, no one would have drugs.
And yet people treat them like scum.
It's funny how many people who take drugs also think drug dealers deserve to be locked up, or that it's ok for them to be locked up as they have done wrong.
And that's fucking bullshit.
If you take a drug. yet think there is nothing wrong with the people who supply it (at all levels in the chain) being locked up, then it just shows how weak a character you are, not accepting responsibility for the part you play by being a customer. It's fucking disgusting as far as I'm concerned. People in that position should ask themselves why they aren't dealing themselves. Is it really because they think it's morally wrong? Or because they just don't have the balls to do it themselves, and both despise and envy those who do.

Dealers are the heroes in this fight for human rights, the battle for us to control our own bodies, and choose what we want to put in it for ourselves. And ratting them out is the act of a dog.

The only good rat is a dead rat.

Reward offered for dobbing in a druggie
23 Jan 2006

POLICE in Toowoomba are offering rewards of up to $1000 to people who dob in drug dealers and users.

Operation Dial-in-a-Druggie will run until January 29.

It is designed to crack down on the production, manufacture and distribution of illicit drugs.

Superintendent Tony Wright urged people to call police to help them prosecute drug offenders and reduce drug use.

From Courier-Mail

Tricky question really.....need a scenario on how one got ripped off to really make any assesment. But if a dealer really ripped me off, and I knew he wasn't all that well connected. I'd do what I have been resorted to do in the past. Go to their place and act like I'm gonna just buy some shit, then BAM with a fucking 2 inch thick solid rubber hose to the side of the head. Then steal the amount I was ripped off or cajouled out of in the amount of cash or drugs. Fuck this karma shit, I believe if he has bad karma, I might as well be the one enforcing the cosmic manifestations of his dickhead behaviour!!

It seems harsh, but that's the way it is. Keep the cunts on their toes.

Peace Out