• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Do you pray?

Okay then what?

Sorry for being dismissive.

This discussion appears to have been reduced to: “Prove the unprovable” , and, “If I can’t see it, then it doesn’t exist!”

I really can’t help you with those positions, you need to be willing to move out of them, before you can.

“Here, pick a card... any card... no, not that card, the card that I want you to pick... “

So, you picked a Jack of -____ anyway, didn’t you?

See? You don’t believe in cards either!

Now, I don’t want to play with you.

If faith in god is beneficial to you then crack on kid.
It just intrigues me why someone would believe in something with zero evidence for it. In fact there is evidence disproving it.
The stories in the bible are ridiculous, di you believe Noah built a ship big enough to hold 2 of every species on the planet? Loooool
OK THEN

Sorry for being dismissive.

This discussion appears to have been reduced to: “Prove the unprovable” , and, “If I can’t see it, then it doesn’t exist!”

I really can’t help you with those positions, you need to be willing to move out of them, before you can.

“Here, pick a card... any card... no, not that card, the card that I want you to pick... “

So, you picked a Jack of -____ anyway, didn’t you?

See? You don’t believe in cards either!

Now, I don’t want to play with you.

I'm willing to move out. I'm willing to believe. Show me something beyond empty words that point to something.

If faith in god is beneficial to you then crack on kid.
It just intrigues me why someone would believe in something with zero evidence for it. In fact there is evidence disproving it.
The stories in the bible are ridiculous, di you believe Noah built a ship big enough to hold 2 of every species on the planet? Loooool
OK THEN
Go read some shit.

Forget the myths designed to placate peasants with concepts they could grasp, at that time.

Consider context.

Sorry Dude, but I’m just not seeing that the spectrum of your exposure, chosen depth of your considerations, or your capacity to grasp concepts, warrants further interaction.

Read, “Tao of Physics” or maybe “Be Here Now”

Lighten-up a bit, okay?

I wish you well, but I’m not interested in a contest with you.

Don’t eat any bugs with first names starting with the letter “J”, like in: “Joe” is the best advice that I have for you, in closing.

Namaste, Motherfucker... ( none-the-less )

Can write anything in a book mate.
I could write in a book my cock is 10 inches. Doesn’t make it true though.

I have to consider your mental state when you say you believe in something that you have only read about. Do you believe in Harry Potter?

Is there anything in “real life” that has happened or you have witnessed that makes you believe?
Was you brainwashed as a child by your parents?

Can write anything in a book mate.
I could write in a book my cock is 10 inches. Doesn’t make it true though.

I have to consider your mental state when you say you believe in something that you have only read about. Do you believe in Harry Potter?

Is there anything in “real life” that has happened or you have witnessed that makes you believe?
Was you brainwashed as a child by your parents?

Great writing, “Mate”.

Yes, Harry Potter is a friend of mine, he never lies to me.

He did tell me that you don’t have a ten inch doodle.

Butt, he wondered why you couldn’t finish.

Good luck with all that... “Mate”

Bye.

@flabberghost have you resorted to ignoring already? Do you have anything other than drug induced "feelings" to support the claim that there is a "god"?

@flabberghost have you resorted to ignoring already? Do you have anything other than drug induced "feelings" to support the claim that there is a "god"?

Hey, “Faith” is like a synaptic bridge.

Without it, the connection of energy doesn’t cross through.

My personal determinations regarding an all-encompassing, infinite, eternal, conscious and willful energy source / data generator, omni-present animator of the material realm, was arrived at by my OWN sober, subjective, autonomous, and critically discriminating dissection of the Universe as I see it.

I’m always open to the idea that I’ve been duped into a cozy, quixotic paradigm that quells the despair of seeing it all as empty and meaningless, too.

But, I’ve seen Love.

And I know where it comes from.

Hey, “Faith” is like a synaptic bridge.

Without it, the connection of energy doesn’t cross through.

My personal determinations regarding an all-encompassing, infinite, eternal, conscious and willful energy source / data generator, omni-present animator of the material realm, was arrived at by my OWN sober, subjective, autonomous, and critically discriminating dissection of the Universe as I see it.

I’m always open to the idea that I’ve been duped into a cozy, quixotic paradigm that quells the despair of seeing it all as empty and meaningless, too.

But, I’ve seen Love.

And I know where it comes from.

Your open to the idea that you've been duped? Respekt ! That's further than most are willing to go.

I'm open to the idea too.

I've been on lots of drugs and lived lots of life and have yet to experience even a hint of God.

Your open to the idea that you've been duped? Respekt ! That's further than most are willing to go.

I'm open to the idea too.

I've been on lots of drugs and lived lots of life and have yet to experience even a hint of God.

Cool.

It may sound trite, but: “Seek and you shall find.”

If, and when it comes through you, I hope that you get a good chortle outa’ memory of this discussion!

Best,
Bryan

I don't pray... never gotten anything for free, rarely gotten what I actually worked my ass out for.
Seen plenty people get things they did not work and/or did not ask for no logical reason.
Most of my life any help help I got came from the things at the end of my arms, and I am incredibly happy that it is not like this anymore now, but the friends I got close deserve me as much as I deserve them as we all help each other.

My dog is really ill, I'm not gonna go into too much info on how she is in terms of her suffering but she was a great dog & I added a snip of her fur to my altar & prayed for her to have a holy death.

I prayed for her a few days ago when she couldn't eat or walk & she picked up but now she is howling in pain, howling like I've never heard from anything in my life. If God, Saint Jude &/ or Nuestra de la Santa Muerte can read this forum may the dog be blessed with a quick & holy death.

If your dog is dying and howling in pain don’t waste time with praying and altars ffs.
Cant you go to the vet and do the right thing?

If your dog is dying and howling in pain don’t waste time with praying and altars ffs.
Cant you go to the vet and do the right thing?

My mom has the dog most of the time, if I had 100% control over the animal she would have gone to the big football field in the sky where dogs have eternal bones, get walked on a nice lead & get to eat roast beef all day.

Believe me Soso78 I truly love all animals & dogs I like more than humans, it is my mom that is being a sadist to the animal NOT me!!!!

When I saw her the last but one time she walked (just able to in between falling over) looked me in the eye, did a howl & just looked at me as if she was asking me to help her out, I've not cried that much in my whole life.

You've got to take responsibility and step up for this dog now mate. The vet will make you sign a form accepting responsibility, the legal stuff is just a thing between you and your mum

You've got to take responsibility and step up for this dog now mate. The vet will make you sign a form accepting responsibility, the legal stuff is just a thing between you and your mum

You think the dog would like me if I stole her & took her to the vets for help?

You said it was your dog? is it yours or your moms?
I got a 7 year old 10 stone rottie. I won’t let him suffer unnecessarily for 1 second.

You said it was your dog? is it yours or your moms?
I got a 7 year old 10 stone rottie. I won’t let him suffer unnecessarily for 1 second.

My mom paid for it so I guess it is her dog even though I look after it sometimes & do stuff for it.
In the eyes of the law the dog would be hers but I see the dog as mine even though I didn't pay for it etc.

As you are a dog owner I assume you follow what I mean here?

Yes it’s not your dog.
All you can do is try to get your mom to stop being so selfish.