• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Do you pray?

I do pray and I pray to God. Not Jesus.. he's not god as I have heard many pray to him as ..I pray for different things. A good vain,to be able to hit,for my fibromyalgia not to kick my ass on a daily and sometimes just to say "how's it going and how are u doing" to God..not cool to only pray when we want or need something

Haha so praying to God is like when you have to hang around and talk to your guy even though you've already got your drugs?

^ If you're hanging out with a dealer you are either one yourself or he's a chump ass bitch.

I was brought up Catholic and because of the strict upbringing it completely put me off. I consider myself agnostic
I'm the same. I think I lost my faith when I was 13 and figured out what masturbation was, then was subsequently told it was a sin.

Also, the dogma of the Catholic faith is extreme often times.

I too am simply agnostic now. I want to believe but need miracles in my life to show proof I guess.

Back to the OP, I do pray at times. Usually in moments of extreme pain, i.e. last night I was having intense abdominal pain that had me moaning where it woke my wife up. I prayed as I sat on the can hoping a turd or something would come out so I could be at peace.

I also attended church regularly a few months back when I was in some difficult training for a job. I prayed often that i would be able to handle the training. In the end, I failed, and while I don't blame God, I find it hard to go back to him after what's happened over the course of my life.

I'm empathetic with the idea of prayer though. We all pray, in our own ways. I would never chastise someone for their faith or beliefs so long as those beliefs don't conflict with the sovereignty of other human beings.

Yes 2xs aday
Ask for help staying Clean today
And thank you for getting another Day

Meditation is a great Tool as well
both have changed my life for the better

I'm the same. I think I lost my faith when I was 13 and figured out what masturbation was, then was subsequently told it was a sin.

Also, the dogma of the Catholic faith is extreme often times.

I too am simply agnostic now. I want to believe but need miracles in my life to show proof I guess.

Back to the OP, I do pray at times. Usually in moments of extreme pain, i.e. last night I was having intense abdominal pain that had me moaning where it woke my wife up. I prayed as I sat on the can hoping a turd or something would come out so I could be at peace.

I also attended church regularly a few months back when I was in some difficult training for a job. I prayed often that i would be able to handle the training. In the end, I failed, and while I don't blame God, I find it hard to go back to him after what's happened over the course of my life.

I'm empathetic with the idea of prayer though. We all pray, in our own ways. I would never chastise someone for their faith or beliefs so long as those beliefs don't conflict with the sovereignty of other human beings.

My whole thing is that I also need proof, I don't knock religion I just wish I had a difinitive answer

0000050_toy-hand-grenade_300.jpg

What about you, Zopiclone Bandit, do you pray? Do you pray by following YouTube channels, BL, changing you profile doggos, following internet occult trends and taking Zopiclone/, or is there anything else you'd care to share with us, now?

It never fails me how people think they have you figured out by a 2dimensional view of a person.
Yes some of what you said are aspects of me & you missed a lot out though.

The issue with me to like Gabe the dog is what?
"following internet occult trends" Give me an example here? I don't FYI "follow internet occult trends" to make it clear, I don't give a fuck about 99% of them I just like some of the really dark shit out there. I posted a documentary on AUM does that mean I follow them & wanna go around letting off gas on the subway ffs?

Would it please you more if I changed my username to "MDPV nutcase, wanking off for 6 hours?" or "a-PVP 8 day smoke session?"

You shown yourself up to be one hell of a prick to say the least.

Last edited:
What use is there in praying to imaginary cunts?

Isn't this the same guy that used to toss around Nordic Runes if I remember right?
You'll not get access to the hall of Asgard with that attitude FUBAR.

Just because I've never seen a tornado does that mean they aren't real?........Go figure!

My whole thing is that I also need proof, I don't knock religion I just wish I had a difinitive answer
When it comes to praying, nothing wrong with that. You could pray to the shower head and probably come out with a better vibe. I think the results come from a quiet medatative state as opposed to divine intervention. Something, something placebo effect.

Yeah when you actually, wholeheartedly believe in your prayer, it is more likely to become true through a self fulfilling prophecy. No secret there.

Last edited:
Religion = tool created by humans for human purposes
Science = tool created by humans for human purposes
Language = tool created by humans for human purposes
Math = tool created by humans for human purposes
Medicine = tool created by humans for human purposes
Car = tool created by humans for human purposes
Economics = tool created by humans for human purposes
Law = tool created by humans for human purposes
Art = tool created by humans for human purposes
Music = tool created by humans for human purposes
etc., etc.

Life is like a roller coaster, you never know what's around the next corner, but you know its gonna make you scream (paraphrasing from a lady describing sex Steven Tyler of Aerosmith)

, you never know what's around the next corner, but you know its gonna make you scream (paraphrasing from a lady describing sex Steven Tyler of Aerosmith)

Most probably his fuckin gob. That's enough to scare the shit out of anyone... ;)

Religion = tool created by humans for human purposes
Science = tool created by humans for human purposes
Language = tool created by humans for human purposes
Math = tool created by humans for human purposes
Medicine = tool created by humans for human purposes
Car = tool created by humans for human purposes
Economics = tool created by humans for human purposes
Law = tool created by humans for human purposes
Art = tool created by humans for human purposes
Music = tool created by humans for human purposes
etc., etc.

Life is like a roller coaster, you never know what's around the next corner, but you know its gonna make you scream (paraphrasing from a lady describing sex Steven Tyler of Aerosmith)
music was not created by humans it is used by humans

Let's keep the personal attacks and off-topic out of here guys. This isn't the Lounge, we like to keep it more civil in here. I removed a few posts.