PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[DMT Subthread] Entity / Alien / Machine Elf Contact

Angelus

Bluelighter
[Go to the general thread on entity contact]

anyone?

I was hoping that the folks who have had such contact through their DMT sessions could share their experiences here. I am very interested in trying DMT in order to facilitate this type of experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
[DMT Subthread] Entity Contact

The full complexities of the universe cannot be completely understood. It is a mystery. There are levels of reality (consciousness) that can be peeled away and examined stripped of its varnish. Underneath exists the Framework and the lattice-like structure that permeates every (it is energy).

One ingests DMT and becomes aware of this energy. It is light, it is dark, it is constantly transforming itself and re-engineering your brain. Rapidly. It is both there and not there.

Is it real?

It surely seems real to the person undergoing the psychedelic DMT experience, but then afterwards doubt creeps in. Am I crazy? Can it all just be explained as deep urges in the human psyche. Or is it really another dimension one is tapping into?

Is DMT a primer or a catalyst to allow one to tap into these extra-dimensional levels of reality? Can we peel up the surface and examine the depths of the void or are we just playing with our neurochemistry?

The One Bright Holy Woman (who is Golden) came to me and I feel lost now without knowing for certain whether She really exists. Perhaps it is necessary to feel lost as it is necessary to suffer in this life.

Bless Everybody.

Love.

crowbar said:
Neurochemistry is reality.

So your brain showing you how it forms the world around you and you percieving your perceptions is really you percieving the inner frameworks of reality and the egos and entities within your mind are merely created by yourself but hold all the knowledge of your brain which also contains knowledge of how this reality is constructed.

Perhaps?

samadhi_smiles said:
It surely seems real to the person undergoing the psychedelic DMT experience?

Is DMT a primer or a catalyst to allow one to tap into these extra-dimensional levels of reality?

Can we peel up the surface and examine the depths of the void or are we just playing with our neurochemistry?

That is why DMT has been avoided for the past year and a half. We are still almost convinced that what was experienced was real. But it is impossible. We even became convinced that the extra dimensional entity that was aloud access to this world through the conduit of the head (the mind, the place where consciousness sparks to light, making all of us masterful shadow puppet artists) and was projected into the furnace room in the basement.

Nightmares began to arise about sinister individuals hiding in the basement in that room. Then the furnace quit working (during a particular cold snap in fact) and the mechanic could not find the problem. Ended up being without heat (well, space heaters were used) for about 2 weeks.

Can we really bash into material things with the substance of our thoughts? Maybe DMT is a catalyst. I don't know. I can't know. I will not touch it again.

anything that can be expeirenced IS real in a sense. otherwise you couldnt percieve nor expierence it.

i sometimes wonder if it is more real, or a more altered reality on DMT....
i tend to lean towards the first.

psychedelics=to make ones mind clear or manifested.

anything that can be expeirenced IS real in a sense. otherwise you couldnt percieve nor expierence it.---illusion25

I agree with this statement.

Sure seems real, doesn't it? More real and more pertinent than anything else. Odd. Unfortunately it's unlikely that consensus reality will ever be able to objectively conclude either way.

Course, determining how "real" something is might be one of the functions of the neurological structures that DMT effects and therefore things would seem more "real".

"The One Bright Holy Woman (who is Golden) came to me and I feel lost now without knowing for certain whether She really exists. "

you know her too?

it is an interesting thought... i beleive that it is another part of our consciousness being expressed as expereince. the way your mind preceives things changes to a level that is equally real through those preception conditions.

There are way too many potential possibilities to ever be certain about these things. One thing though, I suspect if you really BELIEVED it you would eventually find your belief challenged to destruction. That seems to be in the nature of things. We know very little, we probably never will.
Also it doesn't actually matter all that much either IMO.

samadhi_smiles said:
The full complexities of the universe cannot be completely understood. It is a mystery. There are levels of reality (consciousness) that can be peeled away and examined stripped of its varnish. Underneath exists the Framework and the lattice-like structure that permeates every (it is energy).

One ingests DMT and becomes aware of this energy. It is light, it is dark, it is constantly transforming itself and re-engineering your brain. Rapidly. It is both there and not there.

Is it real?

It surely seems real to the person undergoing the psychedelic DMT experience, but then afterwards doubt creeps in. Am I crazy? Can it all just be explained as deep urges in the human psyche. Or is it really another dimension one is tapping into?

Is DMT a primer or a catalyst to allow one to tap into these extra-dimensional levels of reality? Can we peel up the surface and examine the depths of the void or are we just playing with our neurochemistry?

The One Bright Holy Woman (who is Golden) came to me and I feel lost now without knowing for certain whether She really exists. Perhaps it is necessary to feel lost as it is necessary to suffer in this life.

Bless Everybody.

Love.

Consciousness is really a loaded concept. First off, are you talking about Consciousness as a noun or an adjective? People get into really muddled thinkng when they talk about consciousness as a noun, so be careful to clearly define your variables. Also, there's a difference between a living and conscious system. A conscious system is aware of the choices it can make, it can choose to do things. This is the problem with the Artificial Intelligence scene because they're programs based off feedback loops; AI is a simulation, not an instince of a conscious system. C

Are you familiar with particle physics, string theory, brane cosmology and simaler concepts? String theory is basically a contemporary physical theory that talks about how reality (not consciousness) is made up of vibrations and there's more than the 3 or 4-- dimensions but at least 11. IMO, this makes sense in the context in which ideas|dreams|hallucinations are taking place in a space beyond-beside the physical (ie. outside space and time). Western science only says what is quantifyable is real. That's a big mistake tho because, a hallucinatiion|idea|dream is a non-physical event being registered in a system that is suppossedly only consists of lengh width depth and sometimes time

I think encounters with any kind of thought_form are phenomenologically real and valid experiences. The only thing I'm confused about is whether these encounters confined to the particular biological unit or whether there's anything transpersonal going on. The idea of archetypes though I think is really interesting; that ideas can occur cross-culturally and throughout different time periods is kinda odd.

Consciousnes could be an incidental biproduct, it could be referent to something akin to the soul, psyche, or the observer; but, there's a whole cybernetics issue that you have to take into account too but would be to long to get into right now. The thing that's interesting though is that these spaces/places do seem to be there, whether they're all in your head or if we'll all plugged into it is the mystery.

DMT will be demystified when its interactions with the human brain are better understood. Its mystical implications will likely remain beyond the reach of human science forever, or at the very least, science that can be tested and ascertained in corporeal ways.

btw, cognosis: you're abstracting a bit too far. There is vast mystery to the universe but I doubt the extent of it can be narrowed down to conceptualization within the bounds of human existence. And as far as your take on AI, it is faulty. The artificial part of AI is in its conception, not its functioning.

nbsp said:
DMT will be demystified when its interactions with the human brain are better understood. Its mystical implications will likely remain beyond the reach of human science forever, or at the very least, science that can be tested and ascertained in corporeal ways.

btw, cognosis: you're abstracting a bit too far. There is vast mystery to the universe but I doubt the extent of it can be narrowed down to conceptualization within the bounds of human existence. And as far as your take on AI, it is faulty. The artificial part of AI is in its conception, not its functioning.

The problem with conceptualizing the mystery of the universe is the use of faulty metaphors. No amount of words can account for everything, you have to try though.

+I don't like making a distinction between the artificial and organic or naturally occuring either; what I was talking about with AI wasn't saying it isn't valid because it was designed. I ment that AI is not aware|lucid|conscious because all the decisions it can make are based off previous input. In that sense, a individual has to be carefull how to conceptualize the ways in which he is conscious, because so much of social behavior is based on previous experience. Living organisms are just really sophisticated biomechanims. If you want to talk about consciousness, you have have to look at the places where the thing you're talking about isn't just reacting to environmental and biosocial prevocations. That's what's interested to me with psychedelics, as with another class of drugs like stimulants they act in a very predictable and linear way, whereas I don't experience the same things everytime I trip.

crowbar said:
Neurochemistry is reality.

not sure if that isn't an oversimplification of things but i do agree that our lives manifest our minds. that what is in our minds is manifested in our lives. So, change your mind, change your reality. I'd just rather not reduce the mind to neurochemistry.

cognosis said:
The problem with conceptualizing the mystery of the universe is the use of faulty metaphors. No amount of words can account for everything, you have to try though.
I understand. My bad for jumping on your dick then.

cognosis said:
+I don't like making a distinction between the artificial and organic or naturally occuring either; what I was talking about with AI wasn't saying it isn't valid because it was designed. I ment that AI is not aware|lucid|conscious because all the decisions it can make are based off previous input. In that sense, a individual has to be carefull how to conceptualize the ways in which he is conscious, because so much of social behavior is based on previous experience. Living organisms are just really sophisticated biomechanims. If you want to talk about consciousness, you have have to look at the places where the thing you're talking about isn't just reacting to environmental and biosocial prevocations.
I'm pretty convinced absolutely everything is based on a past factor of some sort, be it traditionally circumstantial conditioning, or genetics, or broader things like abiogenesis or other cosmological phenomena. I won't even bother elaborating on the deterministic nature of this argument, as I think it's something far less likely to be validated or ascertained in a bluelight thread, but this is more a deeply philosophical territory calling into question the very nature of consciousness, and not some simple semantic on the definition of artificial intelligence.

I agree living organisms, conscious organisms, can certainly be classified as biomechanisms -- there's much machination governing even the most basic of awarenesses -- but I take the stance that artificial intelligence is equally valid, despite its origin, for this very reason. I think it all depends how you choose to legitimize your own existence.

nbsp said:

I'm pretty convinced absolutely everything is based on a past factor of some sort, be it traditionally circumstantial conditioning, or genetics, or broader things like abiogenesis or other cosmological phenomena. I won't even bother elaborating on the deterministic nature of this argument, as I think it's something far less likely to be validated or ascertained in a bluelight thread, but this is more a deeply philosophical territory calling into question the very nature of consciousness, and not some simple semantic on the definition of artificial intelligence.

font]

It's also an issue of trying to localize consciousness. Where is it and what is its relationship to matter? The way I conceptualize computers, and technology in general, is consciousness engineering better interfaces.

max_freakout said:
what exactly does 'real' mean anyway?? 8(

I always thought that the realness of something was determined by the number of people that agreed that it existed. If one person sees something happen and tells about it then they might be lying. But if two people agree that it happened its much more likly to be real.