• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Crystal meth newbie

eu4ia

Bluelighter
i done crystal meth or shabu for about 5 times and i like it but i really want to know more techniques on how to use it. first of all the hassle i face is i dont know how to serve meth. my dealer use foil and a water pipe and a ligther with needle like thingy. can you give me suggestions on how to serve via foil? also on our local headshop there is a bong with a different bowl i think is for meth use. so my another question is how to use crystal meth via this kind of method:D

aight..im stoned, but i'll give it a shot.

Well take the aluminium and fold a strip (just like foldin paper) once its nicely folded its jes rips away perfectly to form a plain clean sheet, fold it furtherly into a perfect half pipe (carefull tho,crumbled areas will block the drop from flowing smoothly), place ur shit on one side, now find some kind of metallic tube (like a needle or a short thin solid tube of rolled aluminium which is easy to do) and fit it on the tiny gas injector, light the lighter with another lighter (shit that sounds funny), and regulate the flame to really low, it should be small like a drop of water, reason why, meth burns easely on the foil when it heated to much or on the same position becuz its acidic and corrodes the aluminium, so thats y u gotta make it flow while u heat it gently.....this is very important.
as soon as the drop melts start drivin the flame gently forward till the other end and so on....
dont use a bubbling tube....thats stupid.... meth quickly dissolves in water so ull get only like 2/3 of the smoke...use a straight not to wide aluminium or glass tube so that in the end u can heat it and get the last hits condensed into it.

if by reading this ur like:"oh, fuck that!" then get a meth pipe which is fucking cheap, clean, efficent and even a retarded monkey could use it.

hope this helps u out....peace

where can i get a meth pipe? headshops? what does it look like?

If u live inthe US it shouldnt be too hard to find, look in the biggest heashops.
I guess it doent exist in europe where i live, well ive never seen one around here but i saw a few pyrex weed pipes that could work just fine.

showphoto.php

Umm well i think your even better off stoping your meth use before it becomes a problem which it will.

10 million people in america have/still been addicted too meth..6% have been able to quit and stay clean.

serouisly its a dark drug.just stop while you can.

/navarone/ said:
If u live inthe US it shouldnt be too hard to find, look in the biggest heashops.
I guess it doent exist in europe where i live, well ive never seen one around here but i saw a few pyrex weed pipes that could work just fine.

showphoto.php

You can get proper crack pipes that have a cannabis leaf on them to act as 'disguise'. DMT pipes should work OK as well...

Youd be wise not to get into consuming meth at all its a bad thing to get into try heroin it really fits most people

Hi eu4ia - - I am sorta shy and did not feel like trying to find a meth pipe in a head shop so I ordered one from a company in Europe and it is real nice - arrived in about 2 weeks. Since we cannot post commerical info here private me and I'll send you the website info. Me - I have only tried meth once and loved it so got a pipe so I can be ready when the time comes again and I can find me some stuff.

make sure u you extra strength foil as to not waste ur gear.. and heat it up first b4 u smoke off it , it should make a nice trail along the foil ... the faster it rolls leaving barely ne white res behind usually means its quite cut

yea careful with Meth man, it takes your life away pretty quickly. I did it a total of about 15 times, snorted it and smoked it only about 4 or 5 times. I haven't done it since last April but now when I even hear about it I get cravings for it. Shit, just by reading this and seeing that meth pipe I wanna do some hella bad right now.

My dad was hooked on meth for about 16 years of his life, how he quit is beyond me but he said by the time he quit, he was up to 2.5 grams a day of meth that he had purified with acetone. When he would wake up before work he'd do 2 lines that he said were probably about a foot long and smoke a few bowls. Its some fucked up shit man, your playing with fire but hey, I gotta admit it makes you feel damn good.

Methamphetamine is one of the worst drugs I've ever encountered. Sure it may feel good now, but I've seen dozens of lives ruined over it. Meth use causing a life of crime (actual crime) is very common, plus it's damaging to both your physical and mental health.

Seriously, I beg you, stop now before it becomes a major problem.

There's plenty of warnings in this thread. If you choose to ignore them, that's your choice, but don't come back to us crying that meth has stolen your soul. Because it can. And it does. Meth is one of the hardest drugs in existence to stop using - please, for your own sake, give it up now while it's still relatively easy.

-Trog

Yea Trogdor is right.

Here's a poem that was written, I swear to you that every word in it is more true than anything else you will read.

My Name Is Meth

I destroy homes,
I tear families apart,
take your children,
and that's just the start.

I'm more costly than diamonds,
more precious than gold,
the sorrow I bring is a sigh to behold.

If you need me,
remember I'm easily found,
I live all around you, in schools and in town
I live with the rich;
I live with the poor,
I live down the street,
and maybe next door.

I'm made in a lab,
but not like you think,
I can be made under the kitchen sink.
In your child's closet,
and even in the woods,
if this scares you to death,
well it certainly should.

I have many names,
but there's one you know best,
I'm sure you've heard of me,
my name is Crystal Meth.

My power is awesome;
try me you'll see, but if you do, you may never break free.
Just try me once and I might let you go,
but try me twice, and I'll own your soul.
When I possess you,
you'll steal and you'll lie,
you do what you have to just to get high.

The crimes you'll commit for my narcotic charms will be worth the pleasure you'll feel in your arms, your lungs, your nose.
You'll lie to your mother;
You'll steal from your dad,
when you see their tears,
you should feel sad.

But you'll forget your morals and how you were raised,
I'll be your conscience,
I'll teach you my ways.
I take kids from parents,
and parents from kids,
I turn people from God,
and separate friends.

I'll take everything from you, your looks and your pride;
I'll be with you always -- right by your side.
You'll give up everything - your family, your home, your friends, your money, and then you'll be alone.

I'll take and take, till you have nothing more to give,
when I'm finished with you,
You'll be lucky to live.
If you try me be warned - this is no game,
if given the chance,
I'll drive you insane.

I'll ravish your body,
I'll control your mind,
I'll own you completely,
and your soul will be mine.

the nightmares I'll give you while lying in bed,
the voices you'll hear,
from inside your head.
The sweats, the shakes, and the visions you'll see,
I want you to know, these are all gifts from me.

But then it's too late,
and you'll know in your heart,
that you are mine, and we shall not part.

You'll regret that you tried me,
they always do,
but you came to me, not I to you.
You knew this would happen,
many times you were told,
but you challenged my power,
and chose to be bold.

You could have said no,
and just walked away,
if you could live that day over,
now what would you say?

I'll be your master,
You will be my slave,
I'll even go with you,
when you go to your grave.
Now that you have met me,
what will you do?
Will you try me or not?
It's all up to you.

I can bring you more misery than words can tell,
come take my hand,
let me lead you to hell.

I'm a newbie to the crystal meth thing as well (hence the greenlight status). I'm no stranger to the drug game by any means, but ice was never around in the area that I lived in. I started snorting it in October and smoking it in November. I am now an everyday user. PLEASE take my advice and stop now. I have been addicted to Oxycodone, GHB, and Xanax and this is by FAR the worst drug I have encountered. I have seen it in this short amount of time change my looks, personality, and my morals and beliefs. Don't think your stronger than it because your not. This is some serious shit. What's the most fucked up is that I'm writing this after smoking myself.

Lots of input recommending the newbie quit crystal now .... maybe we need a poll among crystal users and x-users, i.e. how many people got addicted and too dependent and wish they could quit or have quit, vs. how many people do meth every so often and enjoy it and feel their usage is manageable?

There are several people saying stay away - this is bad stuff. But are other others who do meth maybe once every month or two, enjoy it and are keeping it under control?

^ If you can do a drug once every month or two, and not have it become a habit, and not get chewed up and spit out by the drug, then you are a responsible user. Educate yourself about the drug, don't let it compromise your willpower, and you may be rewarded with positive experiences.

The question is...... how many people can say this applies to them with meth? How many people can say, I only do meth once every month or two - it causes me no problems, and not be lying. Or how many people can say, I used to use meth once a month - then it turned into twice a month, then that turned into once a week, then that turned into twice a week, then that turned into once a day, and then that turned into all day, every day.

I suspect that happens more often than not.