C U L T U R E

Welcome Guest

⭐️ Let's Have Fun! ⭐️

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
  • Drug Culture Moderator: Cream Gravy?
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

COVID: Anyone notice drug supply disruption in the US?

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
I'm just curious. I've read some stuff in the media about drug supply being disrupted, but the media lies about everything. Has anyone in the US noticed less drugs available, lower purity, and higher prices as a result of COVID? Reminder to not discuss specifics of price as it is against forum rules.

If so what drugs and what general region? I'm particularly interested in the supply of black market opioid pharmaceuticals, heroin and fent. But welcome all observations.

Nightraver

Bluelighter
Weed is not dried up in Great Britain but seeing as we aren't a legal country its getting harder to secure a reasonable product

RedRum OG

Bluelighter
I half wish I still had a finger on the pulse of the dope scene in minneapolis, but I dont. I haven't heard anybody complaining about a drought at the methadone clinic, but that doesnt mean much

I can tell you the weed game is running stronger than ever. My guy says he has never been busier, and after trumpbucks came in, he moved multiple pounds in a couple days, just through little ounce and half ounce sales.

Surprisingly, it seems the summer EDM show type drugs are still coming back. Some unbelievably good molly and acid going around, even though there are no shows, obviously. THANKS OBAMA

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
the dispensaries here have been out of flower a couple weeks now. you can get oil, edible, etc tho

Xorkoth

Administrator: PD, TR, P&S
Staff member
the dispensaries here have been out of flower a couple weeks now. you can get oil, edible, etc tho
Wow I was about to say I seriously doubt weed has dried up in America... the legal states I've heard of are considering dispensaries essential businesses, like liquor stores. But I basically don't smoke weed anymore so I don't really have any idea I guess.

I don't get any drugs from the street, all my drugs are from the Internet, or alcohol. The issue I have seen is that inertnational mail is basically fucked, I have a letter that hasn't arrived (nor have I gotten a love letter from customs) for like 5 weeks now.

Plenty of liquor/beer/etc, the liquor stores are packed with customers and bottles. Though Everclear has been sold out since this thing started.

I'm jonesing for toilet paper though, my dealers have all been out since March. A package of TP costs more than a barrel of crude oil right now. Strange times we live in.

Turns out this guy was a visionary after all:

White_Rose

Sr. Moderator: Music
Staff member
Yeah the dispensaries won't sell flowers now in my city if you don't have a card, however there is more than enough top quality flower in the black market at well below dispensary prices.
There is no real shortage, just greed by the "legal outlets".