• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Covid-19 What about the junkies?

That because the Canadian government and that assailed trudeu want everyone high and strung out (not paying attention) and government dependent
Has nothing to with the government “caring “ about us haha. Trust me when I say the government does NOT care about us! Nor do they care about our “health and safety “ 😂🤣😞

Now that we've had some time. I would say supply in Australia has not been disrupted in any significant way.

It seems to be being used as an excuse to jack up the prices a bit, but supply seems fine.
Good luck to u on Oz 💕 I know they are treating u guys like prisoners…keep fighting for FREEDOM!!!!

I swear in Leicestershire which is a pretty damn big drugs capital just gotta walk to highfields and you will get what you need from copping but since the covid thing drugs have become MORE available in my circles and it's as strong as ever I have very good dealer to though but I was still surprised to see no droughts happening which have been predicted and thwt
This is on purpose…u can thank ur government working with the cartels. The worlds governments want us strung out, useless and distracted so they can keep being evil pedophiles and destroy the human population…we all need to pray to Jesus!!