• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I’m going for my last Invega Sustenna injection today and then switching to ziprasidone in January. I take the 50mg Invega Sustenna injection at a little over five weeks apart. I’m nervous but excited! It would be nice to feel my coffee again, be able to run, get my period back, not have puffy eyelids, no more weight gain and have slow movements…acne, chest pains, and be very dull! I hope ziprasidone works good for me and I don’t fall into another psychosis. It’ll be a dream to get off this Invega Sustenna injection! Unless they ween by going down to the 25mg injection first I’m not to sure.

Last edited:
I think I’m going for my last Invega Sustenna injection today and then switching to ziprasidone in January. I take the 50mg Invega Sustenna injection at a little over five weeks apart. I’m nervous but excited! It would be nice to feel my coffee again, be able to run, get my period back, not have puffy eyelids, no more weight gain and have slow movements…acne, chest pains, and be very dull! I hope ziprasidone works good for me and I don’t fall into another psychosis. It’ll be a dream to get off this Invega Sustenna injection! Unless they ween by going down to the 25mg injection first I’m not to sure.
Your issues caused by invega will sadly lasts for 8 months+ or years as they always do for people who took invega 12 times. And you will probably have same issues but maybe a bit less with another ap.

Last edited:
Just got my last 50mg Invega Sustenna injection and I immediately felt pain through my chest, dizzy, disoriented, pain in my neck and feel all weird and out of it. It’s effecting the sight in my left eye and I feel all messed up! I can’t wait to get off this stuff.

Your issues caused by invega will sadly lasts for 8 months+ or years as they always do for people who took invega 12 times. And you will probably have same issues but maybe a bit less with another ap.
I hope the side effects wear off quickly. Especially the weight gain.

It makes me fucking furious as well man, and I didn't even know about this treatment until about 6 months ago. The more I read about it and the more I read people's experiences from it on here, the more saddened and infuriated I get that it even exists. I wish there was something I could do to stop it from being used unnecessarily, like, in patients who don't need it.
I'm actually not sure that it's a big thing here in Australia....

Is anyone in this thread from Australia?
Yes I am, they use it in Australia too, a disgusting drug paliperidone. I have not seen anyone take it and be ok, even my mate with schizo took it and his like 'paliperidone is the devil'. Try pills if you need AP's and you will be ok because if you have a bad reaction it won't be in your system for a fucking year

i cannot simply express how much i hate invega .. literally everything is better than invega .. the worst moments of my life are a godsend compared to invega. GOD this drug absolutely ruins your life
It's not evil, and doesn't ruin your life at all. It helps you think clearly and function and have a life instead of psychotic and being delusional. There is no words to describe it. Just take it and don't complain and accept then you'll be successful

The video I sent is just an only analogy!!! NOT to be taken literally at all!!! Look up the word definition analogy synonym and definitions and you'll get the idea of what I'm talking about according to only "analogy" definitions, synonyms and any and other meanings related to it!!!

The video I sent is just an only analogy!!! NOT to be taken literally at all!!! Look up the word definition analogy synonym and definitions and you'll get the idea of what I'm talking about according to only "analogy" definitions, synonyms and any and other meanings related to it!!!
0-20 minutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.