• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful with SSRIs when they work instantly - for the wanted effect one is supposed to go through a some weeks long adjustment period, otherwise it's a temporary effect which can turn into semi-permanent depression. It has in me, I got the same fast acting effects from venlafaxine, and it has in others. As nice as hypomania (which can feel just like normal but it's nor normality but hypomania) is, as bad are the long-term repercussions. I would go for ketamine if anyhow possible. K is proven as a fast acting antidepressant and you don't take it every day (though this might be required for some and then K isn't the best choice).

I resend you some old posts that can serve you:

"Here's an inspiring story of a woman who had half of her brain removed when she was 7 years old. I thought it might be an encouraging story for those of you who are worried about not getting your brain function back.
Girl With Half Her Brain Becomes Speech Pathologist as Adult (Video)"

"
We're both very much into alternative (natural) treatments for recovering from mental health issues. There's lot's of great information out there. Check out Ortho-molecular Psychiatry, Doctoryourself.com, and Dr. Abram Hoffer. Dr. Hoffer is no longer living, but his treated thousands of patients very successfully.

Possible causes of psychosis:
Neurotoxins: Alcohol, THC, caffeine, Nicotine, Sugar
Excess caffeine (and/or a caffeine allergy)
Food allergies
Candida overgrowth
Excess free radicals
Electrolyte imbalance
Lack of sleep and stress
Vitamin deficiencies or imbalances
Magnesium deficiencies
Lack of Omega 3 fatty acids
Heavy metal poisoning or Toxins

Side Effects of Withdrawal from Invega Sustenna:

Counteracting Invega Sustenna: (a Dopamine and Seratonin Uptake Inhibitor)

Theory: Flood the body with dopamine and serotonin which will counteract the Dopamine and Seratonin Uptake Inhibitors or receptors in the brain.

Diet:
Healthy Food – Include Protein, Probiotics, Garlic

Supplements:
5HTP
Sam-E
Vit C (not ascorbic acid)
B complex
Extra niacin
GABA
Fish oil (Omega 3)
Coconut Water (electrolytes)
Vit D3 (liquid)
Vit E

Increase Seratonin with:
Psychotherapy
Positive thoughts
meditation
Exposure to bright light (3000 lux)
Exercise
Sleep (CBD helps)
CBD oil (tincture or vape oil)

Dopamine:
Get a routine schedule (work & sleep)
Reduce Stress
Decrease Sugar Consumption
Decrease Caffeine
Add L-Tyrosine (pill or food)
Magnesium Citrate (not oxide)
Anti-oxidants

Please remember that the longer you've been on the medication, the longer it will take to get it out of your system.
Good Luck!!!"

Find out about all the information I gave you before using it.

I got that information from a woman whose son had taken invega.

I was also finding out, as everyone knows, this drug (like antipsychotics in general) causes problems in metabolism and hormones in general, increases your prolactin and this can trigger thyroid problems (hypothyroidism) but that can be fixed by lowering prolactin because it is a subclinical hypothyroidism (caused by drugs not by your own body). L-Tyrosine, an amino acid, has been found to be able to repair this, but you need to see an endocrinologist to find out what dose to take. Do not take anything without first seeing a doctor.
Get TSH, T4, T3, Reverse T3, free, thyroid antibodies test.
Study not only thyroid hormones (complete thyroid profile), but also sex hormones: testosterone, free testosterone, estrogens, androgens, estrone, estradiol, progesterone.
Also check how the cortisol is, if you have intestinal imbalances, vitamin or mineral deficiency, especially those of the B complex, D, C, magnesium, Zinc, selenium, A (which surely have vitamin deficiency due to invega) which can also cause physical and emotional problems, even schizophrenia; iron , candidiasis, sterichiacoli (infections that worsen the situation), gluten sensitivity, irritable bowel, insulin, glycosylated hemoglobin, if you are a woman and take contraceptives the situation worsens.

All these problems that I just mentioned may be the cause of why you feel this way, and why you had a psychotic break (which of course can be induced by marijuana, etc.), the problem is that invega sustenna makes the situation worse scale. Do not attack the symptoms with useless drugs like MDMA, it will only alleviate you for a moment but it will not solve the root problem. It will only make it worse like all drugs, it has harmful side effects.
I recommend doing all these studies with a doctor, and see natural ways to solve it, using orthomolecular medicine, vitamins, minerals, amino acids can be the solution.
Think that your health is impaired by this drug, which unbalanced your hormones, vitamins, minerals, and the liver and intestine, which is where most of the SEROTONIN AND DOPAMINE are manufactured, which is what you are lacking.
Start taking probiotics like kefir, sauerkraut, yogurts. This will improve the microbiota and your immune system, it is important to restore the functioning of the liver. Also find out about glutathione, magnesium (that this type of drug generates a great deficiency of magnesium and many essential vitamins), vitamin C and niacin (very important for people who have schizophrenia, many were cured by taking mega doses of these). Among many other vitamins. Start small.
Find out orthomolecular medicine, abram hoffer, joan mathews larson, julia ross. Read them books.
All this will take time but I assure that they will improve, the brain has neuroplasticity, do not lose the battle, you can improve and even solve the root problem. Pharmaceuticals do not agree because it is all a business, they want sick people. Information is power.

Sorry for my bad English, I'm from Argentina :)

Hello everyone! I'm no longer Pro-Medicine and Psychiatry. I've picked a neutral stance where there are a select minority that do need these meds but most of us have the capability to fix this illness (through means such as Nofap, living a good lifestyle, and sleeping on time). I believe it is possible to get rid of this illness but we are yet to find the true cause of it. Psychiatrists are lying when they say they say the illnesses have no cure, I'm sure God has made a cure for every illness he's created.

On another thought, I'd like to tell you guys that I've made a return to music and would like to ask you all to check out my latest song about this illness, meds, and recovery.
Here's the link:

hey guys there talking in this video about how there creating a new antipsychotic drug that does not antagonize dopamine and serotonnin receptors. Instead it agonized the TARR receptor, it will come out sometime between 2-4 years. But this drug is good news as it wont cause the negative symptoms that the older antipsychotic drugs cause such as anhedonia and apathy. Thoughts?

hey guys there talking in this video about how there creating a new antipsychotic drug that does not antagonize dopamine and serotonnin receptors. Instead it agonized the TARR receptor, it will come out sometime between 2-4 years. But this drug is good news as it wont cause the negative symptoms that the older antipsychotic drugs cause such as anhedonia and apathy. Thoughts?

F.I.N.A.L.L.Y they stop antagonizing dopamine. Hooray! This stuff needs to be approved asap, it's urgently needed.

F.I.N.A.L.L.Y they stop antagonizing dopamine. Hooray! This stuff needs to be approved asap, it's urgently needed.
yeah i strongly agree, id much rather take that then take what im currently taking. Unfortunately it takes a while for drugs to get approved so we wont be seeing it in markets for another 2-4 years.

If you ask me, the approval process as such is flawed and useless. They should only check for the safety of a compound and if it is safe, fuck allow them to sell it. But I know, unfortunately, approval takes money and time. And it's not for sure yet, if some rat develops a tic maybe they will have a porblem.

If you ask me, the approval process as such is flawed and useless. They should only check for the safety of a compound and if it is safe, fuck allow them to sell it. But I know, unfortunately, approval takes money and time. And it's not for sure yet, if some rat develops a tic maybe they will have a porblem.
what are you currently on? invegga sustenna?

what are you currently on? invegga sustenna?
No antipsychotic thankfully but I tried them all, and none even remotely helped or touched the symptoms I had. The dopamine theory is just flawed. In some people it's glutamate and blocking dopamine provides some robust anti-features, like the doc in that video explains.

They diagnosed me with paranoid schizophrenia because I was so bad and told them to having had acoustic hallucinations on a sleep deprivation and trip induced occasion. Some old quack wanted to shot me with invega sustenna indeed but I instantly remembered the threads here, and there's absolutely no reason for giving me a depot, or antipsych at all.. I don't visit these docs anymore, was in Switzerland. Another country, other rules.

I'm hooked on SSRI antidepressants, can't stop taking one or I get freaking depressed and restless, some times worse than withdrawing morphine!

your lucky your not on any antipsychotics, you made the right decision in not taking them. but your on an antidepressant, if it were up to me i just wouldnt be on any medication. however if im forced to be onn meds i want to be on this new one created, it gives me hope hearing there are new antipsychotics being created that dont antagonize dopamine receptors. Maybe there will be a day when all these antagonizing dopamine receptor drugs will be gone and it will be all new antipsychotics like the one in the video.

your lucky your not on any antipsychotics, you made the right decision in not taking them. but your on an antidepressant, if it were up to me i just wouldnt be on any medication. however if im forced to be onn meds i want to be on this new one created, it gives me hope hearing there are new antipsychotics being created that dont antagonize dopamine receptors. Maybe there will be a day when all these antagonizing dopamine receptor drugs will be gone and it will be all new antipsychotics like the one in the video.
Some clinics and quacks still use haloperidol these days. It will/would take much effort and time, to take all the dopamine antagonists out of business. Docs will continue prescribing them even when there's a new superior drug but people will know and switch docs, the good old gamble. Dopamine antagonism was flawed from the beginnings, they just had nothing better and not the balls to admit that.

anti-depressants are thousand times better than anti-psychotics .. at least SSRI induce neurogenesis

Status
Not open for further replies.