Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my 14th dose of Invega and I’m feeling chest pain, disoriented, dizzy, like I can barley think and I feel like I’m going to puke and it’s giving me a lazy eye and I feel so friggen sick. I think this medication is too much for me now. I’m on 50mgs every 39days and it’s killing me. If I’m on antipsychotics I think I should be on a pill of some sort and on a lower dosage of something. Oh great here comes a headache. Wtf is this medication doing to my body!
you need to get off that poison man its dangerous

15 weeks off
Time flow is better but I will say its 2-3 slower as when it was pre-invega but better than beeing x10-100 slower as it was before. Still suffering lack of dopamine. Chills returned but around 30%-50%. I dont mind much anexiety cuz its weak. I no longer get depressed.

Itll probably take 7 months before you can enjoy movies. Exercise, fast, drink lots of tea/water, take supplements like NAC, St johns wort, eat raw coconut oil, read, clean, smoke CBD, do light manual labor you can handle.

You want to increase your luck by firing as much ammunition at invega as you can. Your in a war, invega is physically and spiritually attacking you. So wage war with it. You will probably get mamed, but getting even pieces of your old self back will be success.
universo-dios-creacion-biblia.jpg

Last edited:
Invega Sustenna makes you looks like you’re on antipsychotics. It makes you look crazy peoples before and after pictures are crazy once coming off the drug

Yes I got the loading dose. I’m bedridden again. I can’t believe this, but I was seeing things that made me go to the hospital. I have 8 months till I feel any better. This sucks
Man.. I'm sorry you got hit with the jab again... I remember how hard it was for you last year and I was so happy for you when you recovered. Well atleast you have experience with this drug and may have a little easier time with it this time around.. based of the context of your post you only got 1 injection?

St. johnswort is weird stuff it makes me feel slighly jittery and triggers a bit mania/ manic i have the impression this is because of supressed dopamine, i always have gotten borderline schizophrenic effects or psychosis mimicking effects from serotonin/noradrenaline targeting drugs like MDMA, LSD, psilocybin, 6-apb, 5-mapb. ( i'm very experienced with psychedelics so i never encountered any problems during drug use). SSRI and SNRI usually made me very manic as well

Dopamine drugs like cathinones actually made me stable ( even tho burnout on the comedown ) also stimulants in general have beneficial effects on me especially kratom if anything these drugs supress schizo/psychosis in my case.. the depression after using ( dopamine burnout ) was never was worth long term use tho. The combination supressed dopamine along with st.johnswort feels shit in high dosages.

St.johnswort can trigger mania in some people

Obviously it does have effect on plasma amount of paliperidon it can almost halve the amount of clozapine in plasma

KETONES OVER GLUCOSE FOR BRAIN ENERGY.
coconut oil is broken down, ketones then work their way into the blood brain barrier,thus fueling the brain.

¤Upon researching ketones or coconut oil you may come across hit pieces such as these▪

A 24-year-old woman has died after taking an overdose of raspberry ketone slimming pills - each pill contains 200mg of caffeine (a can of Red Bull contains 80mg)

===================
Or youll come across hit pieces such as these......No one said coconut oil cures dementia, they said it can improve cognitive function which can benefit dementia patients. the very basis for what the article claims to refute is bogus and equally as sensationalist as claiming coconut oil cures dementia with 100% efficacy, or at all really.

The article then reccomends you to a .edu propaganda piece brought to you by the lunatics at harvard, which reccommends canola oil, which is perplexingly dense.

37379954-jar-of-coconut-oil-and-fresh-coconuts-isolated-on-white.jpg

Last edited:

In case you missed it. Supplement shown to have success eliminating toxins as well as treating victims of the invega shot removed from amazon.​

Supplement also shown to eleviate symptoms for victims of the experimental gene therapy corona shot, which is also leaky.

NAC in conjunction with some other suppelment activates the NAC, ive lost my notes on this.

Amazon confirms plans on removing NAC supplements​

mfcd00004880-medium.png

Last edited:
@apsucks

SSRIs in my opinion are light weight chemical lobatomies, with nothing more than scientific mythology backing the studies showing effectiveness.

St johns wort is basically a natural SSRI. if st johns wort makes you feel sick or doesnt work, you should stop taking it and avoid getting pumped full of cruiserweight lobatomy pills like zoloft. Try something else, i guess.
st-johns-wort-plant-profile-4772327-04-ec8172ec9172429d829f65356da823f7.jpg

Benzodiazepines for treating invega induced anxiety and insomnia, although post modernist psychiatrists will not prescribe benzos for sleep, and in many cases at all.

Claims of dependency are rendered ridiculous when consideding post modernist psychiatrists will prescribe brain damage inducing pills daily, or monthly injections, for years to life. What risk difference does taking a benzo make if you are on APs for years, have bad reactions to APs and or shizophrenia, which causes symptoms benzos treat. Writing a regimen to get someone off benzos addiction is not rocket science, its simple tapering.
83be9577f24179d503e839ceb64b629d-egypt-animals-egypt-art.jpg

they are prescribed to treat conditions such as anxiety, insomnia, and seizures.

I’m not even finna cap I’d take another shot of Invega for a million dollars, I believe as bad as it is you do recover and not like I’ve already had one

The ATP-dependent drug efflux transporter P-glycoprotein (P-gp) plays a significant role in the absorption and disposition of many compounds. The purpose of this study was to investigate the possible interaction of P-gp with each of four major mari-juana constituents: Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), 11-nor-Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol-carboxylic acid (THC-COOH), cannabinol (CBN), and cannabidiol (CBD)

CBD-Chronic-serious-seeds-shishki-kannabisa-JJhm-ERf6l-Trh7-L4c.jpg

These findings indicate that CBD significantly inhibits P-gp-mediated drug transport, suggesting CBD could potentially influence the absorption and disposition of other coadministered compounds that are P-gp substrates.

Last edited:
GUT BACTERIA CAN SIGNIFICANTLY EFFECT DEPRESSION, MOOD,
The enteric nervous system doesn’t seem capable of thought as we know it, but it communicates back and forth with our big brain—with profound results.”
2015-Gut-Bacteria-A-700x1264.png

Status
Not open for further replies.