Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
anti-depressants are thousand times better than anti-psychotics .. at least SSRI induce neurogenesis
Just the addiction/dependence is really much worse than morphine. I kicked morphine relatively easy but SSRI - no chance. I feel like dying when not dosing for some days, with fluoxetine obviously more days than before with venlafaxine but it's hortrible. Agree that ADs are less worse than dopamine blocking antipsychotics but they are more different. Destroy your sexuality completely for example.

Man how much I'm afraid of no recovery and getting on streets when my parents die. I recovered significant amount 30-50% in 3.66 months but still I'm skeptical.

What did you recover? 45 days off and no recovery here
Mood, dopamine, motivation 20%, chakras ~20%, emotions intensity 50%, emotions quantity 40%-30%. Non specified things are between 30-50%. Having problems with irritability and its hard to handle stress. Anhedonia still bites when something is boring. Mild anexiety when something is very boring. Mind is not quiet as pre-invega but more quiet then before 2.5 months when invega was at its strongest effect and cuz of that its easier to fall asleep. I sleep between 5-8h now. No panick attacks for month. Time flow is better but still slow.

@t_xeplionhell

Its difficult to put a percentage on. Some times i feel more healed than i actually am(which is just a shattered dream, but even shattered dreams are progress...the very notion to myself i improved is improvement)

Im not my old self anymore, and i cant know what id be today if i wasnt on invega. I try not to think about that to much.

I lost all my muscle mass and muscle memory. It ruined my metablism. I Kept fat while losing weight. Eventually lost most of my fat including the mild gyno. It turned my IQ into mush. Physical pain constantly.

Some things i did
- took lots of little walks or one long one. If i could walk more hours after i got back from the long walk id walk a little more.
- i walked in the cold a lot
- deep breathing
- energy drinks( sugar obviously bad, including for brain health. But i was already addicted to them and they gave me minor relief.
- lots of tea
- St johns wort
- AREDS (eye multi vitamin)
- light work like cleaning and showering.
- re learning basic reading comprehension by reading. I could not understand almost anything including tv shows that i previously mocked for being dumb.
- Prayer
-i was forced into social situations i didnt want to be in and it helped.it took months to get to that point and being around the right people is key
- took klonapin for sleep and anxiety.
- its took me six months before i could work odd physical jobs again. It got easier with each one.
- rode public transport. Helped with confidence, had to map routes out prior which took what i now consider abstract thinking. It also helped with social anxiety, but the best part is you dont have to talk to anyone.
- Smoked marijuana (THC and CBD strains.)
- tried to eat healthy and take as many supplements as possible but had little money.
- Fasted (still drank energy drinks though, so a dirty fast.)

Man how much I'm afraid of no recovery and getting on streets when my parents die. I recovered significant amount 30-50% in 3.66 months but still I'm skeptical.
Your still early into the process my man, give yourself some more time, as months and months go by. Give yourself 5-6 months and see you’ll feel a lot better, don’t pay much mind to what pessimistic say because there okay.

One thing I feel like people confuse with recovery is that when you recover life isn’t some complete euphoric, dopamine and energy all the time type shit. Especially the reason why some people recovery take so long is because they need to break the lifestyle Invega gave them. I mean before Invega, I had times where I had no energy and working out and eating healthy and meditating could elevate your lifestyle. You can’t just expect it

@t_xeplionhell

Its difficult to put a percentage on. Some times i feel more healed than i actually am(which is just a shattered dream, but even shattered dreams are progress...the very notion to myself i improved is improvement)

Im not my old self anymore, and i cant know what id be today if i wasnt on invega. I try not to think about that to much.

I lost all my muscle mass and muscle memory. It ruined my metablism. I Kept fat while losing weight. Eventually lost most of my fat including the mild gyno. It turned my IQ into mush. Physical pain constantly.

Some things i did
- took lots of little walks or one long one. If i could walk more hours after i got back from the long walk id walk a little more.
- i walked in the cold a lot
- deep breathing
- energy drinks( sugar obviously bad, including for brain health. But i was already addicted to them and they gave me minor relief.
- lots of tea
- St johns wort
- AREDS (eye multi vitamin)
- light work like cleaning and showering.
- re learning basic reading comprehension by reading. I could not understand almost anything including tv shows that i previously mocked for being dumb.
- Prayer
-i was forced into social situations i didnt want to be in and it helped.it took months to get to that point and being around the right people is key
- took klonapin for sleep and anxiety.
- its took me six months before i could work odd physical jobs again. It got easier with each one.
- rode public transport. Helped with confidence, had to map routes out prior which took what i now consider abstract thinking. It also helped with social anxiety, but the best part is you dont have to talk to anyone.
- Smoked marijuana (THC and CBD strains.)
- tried to eat healthy and take as many supplements as possible but had little money.
- Fasted (still drank energy drinks though, so a dirty fast.)
It obviously didn’t turn your iq to mush if you can type app that bro

One thing I feel like people confuse with recovery is that when you recover life isn’t some complete euphoric, dopamine and energy all the time type shit. Especially the reason why some people recovery take so long is because they need to break the lifestyle Invega gave them. I mean before Invega, I had times where I had no energy and working out and eating healthy and meditating could elevate your lifestyle. You can’t just expect it
Well this is wrong for me. My life was 24/7 euphoric(depends what you think euphory is but my experience with life was always intense), peace, constant feeling of love, constant feeling of something like power, joy, natural ectasy and bliss. Also I had total mastery over emotions like I could be very calm in very stressful situations and still think very reasonable. I could just close eyes whole day and enjoy my day like I'm on most intense experience.

Last edited:
Well this is wrong for me. My life was 24/7 euphoric(depends what you think euphory is but my experience with life was always intense), peace, constant feeling of love, constant feeling of something like power, joy, natural ectasy and bliss.
I got my life in that state cuz of enligtenment and chakras.

Well this is wrong for me. My life was 24/7 euphoric(depends what you think euphory is but my experience with life was always intense), peace, constant feeling of love, constant feeling of something like power, joy, natural ectasy and bliss. Also I had total mastery over emotions like I could be very calm in very stressful situations and still think very reasonable. I could just close eyes whole day and enjoy my day like I'm on most intense experience.
That’s because it sounds like you were always on your shit with spirituality. Me on the other hand have times where I’m lazy and times where I can be on my shit

That’s because it sounds like you were always on your shit with spirituality. Me on the other hand have times where I’m lazy and times where I can be on my shit

Guys you who take neem its recommended to take 60mg but can be taken up to 1/2tsp without risking side effects. Based on animal studies, an estimated safe dose of neem oil 0.2 mL/kg has been suggested in adults. But I suggest what is recommended.

Last edited:
Scared shitless about recovery...days are going extremely slow
Your still taking abilify pills though so things like anhedonia and apathy wont be recovering. In order to fully recover younneed to get off all drugs.

Hey are you taking the abilify pills or are you just pretending to take them?

Status
Not open for further replies.